Married high school art teacher, 25, 'had sex with four of her teenage students'

Options

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So only 1 dude was under 18?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smashing if I'm 16. In my school it was the male teachers acting funny with girls. The only women teachers that responded were the ones in training that they would bring in middle of the year. It's all wrong though.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    whose snitchin ?

so they shouldnt snitch?

i mean this is ? behavior.

It's technically either hebephilia or ephebophilia depending on their age. Not ? .
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    whose snitchin ?

so they shouldnt snitch?

It's technically either hebephilia or ephebophilia depending on their age. Not ? .

true, but the general population groups everything under 18 as ? .
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alot of teachers getting smashed by students these days.back in the 70s 80s and 90s..this ? was Taboo now it's the 2k....these young ass teachers getting whopped and pregnant by these young boys

teachers in the 70s 80s 90s were 40-50+ and didnt have texting and social media
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    alot of teachers getting smashed by students these days.back in the 70s 80s and 90s..this ? was Taboo now it's the 2k....these young ass teachers getting whopped and pregnant by these young boys

teachers in the 70s 80s 90s were 40-50+ and didnt have texting and social media

Yeah teachers giving student access to their phone and social media acct make it easier to flirt at them

I remember I had this teacher back in hs who looked mad young who everybody used to confused as a student. Mad dudes tried to holla but a student did end up smashing. Turned out to be a girl and they still together to this day
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    whose snitchin ?

so they shouldnt snitch?

True. The amount of time and energy it would take to get most people to understand this.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These lil ? out here winnin' (aside from the fact that they can't keep their mouths closed). And yeah, ladies, females, women, or whatever term you aren't offended by this week there is a clear double standard in me saying that, but ya'll gonna have to let us have this one.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? has got to be sendin her husbands soul to where rich dollaz is at
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    These lil ? out here winnin' (aside from the fact that they can't keep their mouths closed). And yeah, ladies, females, women, or whatever term you aren't offended by this week there is a clear double standard in me saying that, but ya'll gonna have to let us have this one.

The double standard still ignores how this ? up young men, their perception of women and their ideas towards sex in general. Its not worth overlooking just to say "Yeah that 15 year old smashed his teacher"
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

The double standard still ignores how this ? up young men, their perception of women and their ideas towards sex in general. Its not worth overlooking just to say "Yeah that 15 year old smashed his teacher"

Yeah that might be true, but I can't sit here and pretend that I'd have the same reaction if this happened to one of my daughters as I would if it happened to my son (if I had one).
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel all these teachers just don’t understand the male mind. For a man it’s not enough to ? a hot ? . That’s only like 50% of the pleasure. The other 50% comes from other men around you knowing you ? this hot ? .

It’s just how men are. It’s how men are in their 30s and 40s. Imagine how they are in their teens.

So all these female teachers ? 15, 16 year olds and swearing them young ass ? to secrecy are fighting for a lost cause. He WILL brag to his homies. Sooner or later. There’s no stopping it. And that’s how a hoe gets caught.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »
    I feel all these teachers just don’t understand the male mind. For a man it’s not enough to ? a hot ? . That’s only like 50% of the pleasure. The other 50% comes from other men around you knowing you ? this hot ? .

It’s just how men are. It’s how men are in their 30s and 40s. Imagine how they are in their teens.

So all these female teachers ? 15, 16 year olds and swearing them young ass ? to secrecy are fighting for a lost cause. He WILL brag to his homies. Sooner or later. There’s no stopping it. And that’s how a hoe gets caught.

What man? Nah, thats just how you are.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    At this point, I think I would rather marry a stripper than a teacher...

Teacher has to be in the top 5 worst professions to marry.

Teachers the new nurses
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it me or is a male student ? a female teacher NOT the same as a male teacher ? a female student?

Because when the teacher is male and the student is female, she can say that he overpowered her and wouldn't stop ? her.

But when its the other way around, its the student thats, well, basically overpowered the teacher. Its not like she's forcing him to do something he doesn't want to do.

Am I the only one that thinks its not the same?
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Is it me or is a male student ? a female teacher NOT the same as a male teacher ? a female student?

Because when the teacher is male and the student is female, she can say that he overpowered her and wouldn't stop ? her.

But when its the other way around, its the student thats, well, basically overpowered the teacher. Its not like she's forcing him to do something he doesn't want to do.

Well...the overpowering angle is moot because even if a 16 year old girl said publicly that she willingly ? a 39 year old man, loved it and would do it all over again it would still be considered ? in the eyes of society and the law.

Willingness doesn’t come into play because we as a society have declared that anyone under 18 cannot legally “give” consent or enter into contracts.

Whether that’s true or not is a matter of debate.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »

Well...the overpowering angle is moot because even if a 16 year old girl said publicly that she willingly ? a 39 year old man, loved it and would do it all over again it would still be considered ? in the eyes of society and the law.

Willingness doesn’t come into play because we as a society have declared that anyone under 18 cannot legally “give” consent or enter into contracts.

Whether that’s true or not is a matter of debate.

I see what you're saying, but the act of "sex" is basically the man ? the woman, not the other way around. So if the 16 year old boy is ? the 39 year old woman, he's doing the ? , not her.

As I see it, if the boy is ? the teacher she's consenting, not him.