Charles Manson just joined team body bag!

Options
Max.
Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who’s that?

Google.com
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No! Not my leader! Noooo!!!! Are myou seeing this ? @obnoxiouslyfresh
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rot in pieces.
  • Broddie
    Options
    This what his followers did to a pregnant lady

https://youtu.be/nGxV0-Y4zNM
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No! Not my leader! Noooo!!!! Are myou seeing this ? @obnoxiouslyfresh

Smh @ your leader.

The book Helter skelter still scares the ? out of me. I had nightmares in high school about it. This is probably the creepiest man ever.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Helter-skelter was one of the first true crime books I ever read. Should've got the death penalty.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude gave funny creepy interviews. He did one where to answer a question he just jumped up and started doing some goofy dance. Cracked me up. Crazy ? .
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leave it up to that crazy ? to die on my 31st birthday. Anyways, now for my obligatory Charles Manson quote.

https://youtu.be/muuobnbp6qQ
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    may he rest in peace he had a very hard life and I blame his ? mother for what he became............. for those that don't know charles real name is NO NAME Maddox.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    may he rest in peace he had a very hard life and I blame his ? mother for what he became............. for those that don't know charles real name is NO NAME Maddox.

wait u want us to feel bad for this dude because he had a rough childhood? this ? was a different kind of evil. he could have been like the mendez brothers and killed his mother if his life was so ? up.

no ? will be given when this ? dies. Cali should have fried, gassed, and then gave this ? the needle years ago.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    He's still alive
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wait u want us to feel bad for this dude because he had a rough childhood? this ? was a different kind of evil. he could have been like the mendez brothers and killed his mother if his life was so ? up.

no ? will be given when this ? dies. Cali should have fried, gassed, and then gave this ? the needle years ago.

yeah ok he was evil but his life was also very sad do you know his mother once traded him for some beer

I can't go back and forth about sympathy for manson. Like I said no ? given.
  • Broddie
    Options
    He's still alive

We know. Point of this thread is that he's at deaths door. Finally!
  • Broddie
    Options

yeah ok he was evil but his life was also very sad do you know his mother once traded him for some beer

Every ? had a ? up childhood. Doesn't excuse their psychoticness. Plenty of people with very traumatic childhoods avoided the sociopathic path.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Every ? had a ? up childhood. Doesn't excuse their psychoticness. Plenty of people with very traumatic childhoods avoided the sociopathic path.

And as far as science is concerned that is by chance....we don’t understand why even twins can have the same genes and same environment and one ends up a psychopath and the other perfectly normal....

I’m with you but at the same time i understand it’s not as simple as ? you manson
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

YES OK BUT the man is about to die we can at least have some sympathy he never really had a ? chance to be good and that's kind of the fault of society.
  • Broddie
    Options

YES OK BUT the man is about to die we can at least have some sympathy he never really had a ? chance to be good and that's kind of the fault of society.

Like the sympathy he showed the innocent victims of his crazy ass murderous plans to help instigate a race war? Nah ? that guy. May he rot in ? once his ticket is up.