Young Dolph on the Breakfast Club

Options
Peezy_Jenkins
Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
One of dolph better interviews although he still soft spoken. Kinda implies that the shootings happened after something happened to their team for those who think he a soft target. Also elaborates on some of the fuckery some of the southern posters say yo Gotti b doing. "
"we in the studio n bruh say u do you own thang, I ain't gotta hold yo hand like zilla n starlito"

https://youtu.be/UdcOGSOnEDM

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The best part of the interview was when he said every birthday his son has, he's going to buy an abandoned home for him, and give him the business on his 18th birthday.That's what real men do. They leave legacies for their children.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    The best part of the interview was when he said every birthday his son has, he's going to be an abandoned home for him, and give him the business on his 18th birthday.That's what real men do. They leave legacies for their children.

Wait what?

• black caesar
    Options
    The best part of the interview was when he said every birthday his son has, he's going to be an abandoned home for him, and give him the business on his 18th birthday.That's what real men do. They leave legacies for their children.

Wait what?

Wait what?

You didn't watch the video. Go to 6:02 and listen close. He bought abandoned houses for his son. He set him up with a business. What do you not understand fam?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go edit ur post my guy it's all wrong
  • blackgod813
    Options
    If he ? his bm why wouldnt gotti be mad
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • black caesar
    edited November 2017
    Options

Wait what?

Wait what?

You didn't watch the video. Go to 6:02 and listen close. He bought abandoned houses for his son. He set him up with a business. What do you not understand fam?

Why you mad B? Lol I didn't get a chance to watch yet and what you said was confusing because you said the ? turns into a house every year and then said he gonna give his son the business (the bando business?) So I was like wtf

Relax lol. No one is mad. I didn't understand why you didn't get what I was saying....but then I saw the typo.
  • blackgod813
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I hate doplh he disrespectful
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wait what?

I’m McDead at this ? .
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprisingly good interview. He expressed himself well.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    "Im gonna be a trap house this year!"
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotti going to get that boy
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im sorry, this interview was wack

i did appreciate the stuff he said he wants to leave for his son, but Dolph as an interviewee is bland af
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

i did appreciate the stuff he said he wants to leave for his son, but Dolph as an interviewee is bland af

My takeaway was that Dolph was REALLY getting it prior to the rap ? .
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

i could see that, b/c he still kinda moves like a real drug dealer and not some dude pushing nickel bags of weed, but that still doesnt translate well into being a good interviewee
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

I got fam in Memphis and right below Memphis in Northern Mississippi. I've known for a while that he was really was the pound (lbs) man and gettin' all the way to it.