The Official 2017 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Dan Le Batard saying that dirt bout to get put out on Jerrah Jones, how much you wanna bet women start coming forward and they use that as a pretext to get his ass outta here and let his son take over
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Mccaffrey is trash. Legit trash.

lmao philly wanted this dude sooooooo bad, every WIP caller for 2 months swore up & down CC would be the best white running back since Larry Csonka
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-lax3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23472787_1703150216398326_3337877618281077297_n.jpg?oh=d95114547b9eae3b3a8da6000ac1876d&oe=5A92A3E7[/img]
  • Lowercase_G
    Lowercase_G Members Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Mccaffrey is trash. Legit trash.

lmao philly wanted this dude sooooooo bad, every WIP caller for 2 months swore up & down CC would be the best white running back since Larry Csonka
    Philly wouldve used him better than Carolina though.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carolina doesn't use slot guys like that, but they need to put new wrinkles in the playbook and should put McCaffrey there every now and then.

He would eat in that role.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

? McDermott!!

I hope this ? blows the ? up in his face!

I would HAPPILY take T-Mobile back to the Ravens today than to watch Joe check down to a RB every other down.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all clearly don't watch or pay that close attention to the Bills. Tyrod is not the guy, he can't anticipate throws, he is inconsistent with his accuracy, he is the most inaccurate qb on throws 15 yards or more. He has a like 4 and 19 record when we are down by 4 points or more at any point in the game. He has more sub 200 yard game than he does 300.

I was done with dude Sunday it was 3rd and 13 and he checks down to the FB for a 5 yard gain, when we down by 20 points. He had 56 yards passing and 4 first downs, he is not the long term solution here let the young boy cook.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    white715 wrote: »
    Y'all clearly don't watch or pay that close attention to the Bills. Tyrod is not the guy, he can't anticipate throws, he is inconsistent with his accuracy, he is the most inaccurate qb on throws 15 yards or more. He has a like 4 and 19 record when we are down by 4 points or more at any point in the game. He has more sub 200 yard game than he does 300.

I was done with dude Sunday it was 3rd and 13 and he checks down to the FB for a 5 yard gain, when we down by 20 points. He had 56 yards passing and 4 first downs, he is not the long term solution here let the young boy cook.

Cmon dog u know the Bills be on national TV every week for the world to see. Plus Tyrod is a black QB he can't possibly be the problem, gotta be the coach or front office.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so he chunks it, and it gets picked off...then what are you saying?

The saints DBs took away all of his receiving threats which is why he checked down. c'mon fam
  • white715
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

so he chunks it, and it gets picked off...then what are you saying?

The saints DBs took away all of his receiving threats which is why he checked down. c'mon fam

If he throws and get picked off he gets benched then to both options are unacceptable. Nobody here follows the Bills like I do I know what I'm talking about. Tyrod cannot throw receivers open, he cannot operate in an offense that is based on timing which is the type of offense we run. He cannot play from behind as I stated before he has a terrible record when we been down by 4 points at any point in the game.

Other teams in the league know this he could've tested the free agent market but the interest was not there so he returned here and took a paycut. Teams know the way to beat us is to make Tyrod drop back and throw the ball that is not the type of qb that is gonna get the job done.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Eh. Bills early start was fools gold. There roster is average af and TT is ok at best n cant play from behind. They are gonna draft a qb next year, it is what it is.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ok now tyrod trash ... that back up is a fitzpatrick... yall just gonna minimize and explain away the good tyrod has done over the years? ? be funny
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ok now tyrod trash ... that back up is a fitzpatrick... yall just gonna minimize and explain away the good tyrod has done over the years? ? be funny

They been wanted to move on but Tyrod was playing well and the team was winning. But the second Tyrod had a bad game they used it to justify benching him. They never believed in him. Keep in mind that Tyrod is a Rex Ryan holdover, they have a whole new regime in place now, they want their own quarterback.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Oh you mean all the playoff games he's won for us?

yall aint won none before him. trade away everyone then fans got the nerve to bash him and minimize the good. ? it let that ? start. that oline cant block and u have no real wr weapons i cant wait to be entertained lol sacks and picks and fumbles like eli
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yall aint won none before him. yrsdecaway everyone then fan got the nerve to bash him and minimize the good. ? it let that ? start. that oline cant block and u have no real wr weapons i cant wait to be entertained lol sacks and picks and fumbles like eli

tumblr_nda9x4FXP71s9y3qio6_r1_400.gif

• white715
    Options

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those punk azz Steelers have one job to do tonight.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are tanking.

Let them be.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Those punk azz Steelers have one job to do tonight.

Normally ill have something sarcastic to say in defense of my team and why they should win. but im not sure we pull this one out. i think we lose because of le'veon bell (we have trouble stopping the run at times) and the road factor. heinz field isnt an easy place to play at and tough to get a win in