What's The Most Cringeworthiest Thing You've Ever Done?

Options

Comments

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fell off my longboard when there was hella traffic next to me last month :#

Comes with the territory bruh. I’ve been skateboarding pretty much my whole life, it’s like walking to me. But if you skate around the city all the time like I do you just gotta accept that every once in a while you’re gonna hit a pebble and go down in front of a bunch of people. Just get up and skate away without looking back lol.

Actually that reminded me one time I tried to play it too cool like that after falling off and tried to skate away immediately like nothing happened but then a girl who was behind me started hollering at me because I dropped my phone while falling.

So instead of quickly escaping the situation I had to turn around and walk back to get my phone from this girl and thank her smh
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once when I was in college, I went to pick up my friend so we could head to class. On my way there, a dude I kinda knew from high school passed me and gave me a strange look. I had no idea why. Kept it moving and got to my friend's house a minute or so away. Looked in my rearview and discovered my trunk was wide open. I was driving around with my trunk open for no reason.

This happened twice.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    When I'm at my office like any real ? when I need to take a ? I go into the handicap stall. They're bigger and less chance of crackas being nasty ? ? all over the seats and ? . Anyway I go in there to take my morning dump and read emails on my phone. I hear the door open up and I hear someone coming in. Then I hear "oh for ? sake it never ? fails" at this time I'm finishing my business and about to open the door and go wash my hands.

I open the door its a little midget type of handicap dudes with the little legs and regual upper body. He give me the evil eye and say "you know there's a stall right there designated for you" I'm like what?? He goes in about that's real ? inconsiderate of you. He said he almost ? on himself waiting on me.

The whole time I'm washing my hands saying uhhh huh cool. The more I ignored his rant the madder he got. His face was red as ? and I just hit him with aight bro and walked out.

Shoulda picked him up by the scruff of his neck and hung him up on the corner of the door and left.

On the way out the door hit him with the “next time pick on someone your own size”
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    When I was at work a few years ago there was like 10 ppl outside, I step out and I took a step off the curb and sprained my ankle from like a 8 inch drop lmao

I screamed in front of everybody and had to limp back inside and everybody was like wtf

real ? tears...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I left my house once pretending like I had somewhere to go because I wanted my company to leave.

Got caught coming back to my house 5 minutes later because she was still sitting in the car in front of my place having a conversation on her cellphone.

You aint ?
  • playmaker88
    Options
    please tell the african chick story again @obnoxiouslyfresh that was the funniest ? story ever.. that shtit needs to be a short movie lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Fell off my longboard when there was hella traffic next to me last month :#

Comes with the territory bruh. I’ve been skateboarding pretty much my whole life, it’s like walking to me. But if you skate around the city all the time like I do you just gotta accept that every once in a while you’re gonna hit a pebble and go down in front of a bunch of people. Just get up and skate away without looking back lol.

Actually that reminded me one time I tried to play it too cool like that after falling off and tried to skate away immediately like nothing happened but then a girl who was behind me started hollering at me because I dropped my phone while falling.

So instead of quickly escaping the situation I had to turn around and walk back to get my phone from this girl and thank her smh

Lmaooooo at least it was just 1 person that time.

They were doing construction on my street and school had let out bout 30 mins prior (I live across the street from a Christian hs and down the street from a regular hs and there's an elementary school down the street in the other direction)...so with the school traffic on top of the regular traffic + hella kids walking home....what felt like the whole ? town saw me bust my ass lol. And I didn't just fall, I ? barrel rolled like 4x. ? was terrible. All I could do was pick my board up and walk away sad lol
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    please tell the african chick story again @obnoxiouslyfresh that was the funniest ? story ever.. that shtit needs to be a short movie lol

Don't make me do it

giphy.gif
  • playmaker88
    Options
    for the culture Ob :)
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    When I'm at my office like any real ? when I need to take a ? I go into the handicap stall. They're bigger and less chance of crackas being nasty ? ? all over the seats and ? . Anyway I go in there to take my morning dump and read emails on my phone. I hear the door open up and I hear someone coming in. Then I hear "oh for ? sake it never ? fails" at this time I'm finishing my business and about to open the door and go wash my hands.

I open the door its a little midget type of handicap dudes with the little legs and regual upper body.
    He give me the evil eye and say "you know there's a stall right there designated for you" I'm like what?? He goes in about that's real ? inconsiderate of you. He said he almost ? on himself waiting on me.

The whole time I'm washing my hands saying uhhh huh cool. The more I ignored his rant the madder he got. His face was red as ? and I just hit him with aight bro and walked out.

Lmaoooooo the visual.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once in Honduras when I was a kid I woke up from a nap and was feeling drowsy and I missed my dad so I walked down the street to this bar that he was usually at and when I got inside I sat on this man's lap (who I thought was my father) and said "papa, I'm still tired" and he laughed and said "oh no I'm not your papa" and everyone in the bar laughed at me, including my dad.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mom forced my sisters and I to go to this mega church for jehovas witnesses to celebrate the birth of Jesus and it was a big ass church with a thousand people in it.

Basically, I noticed that whenever we were instructed to turn the pages of the Bible, the loud crunchy sound of the pages turning at the same time made me laugh and was hilarious to me, so before they turned their pages again, I told my sister to listen to when they turn them again and when they did she noticed it too and we started HOLLERING laughing to tears LOL

And they were talking about Jesus's death at the time so it was the worst possible moment.

My mom was so embarrassed by us, but we couldn't stop laughing. We continued to laugh everytime they turned them crunchy pages lol
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At my current job I had to clean dried up ? off the toilet. I wanted to ? while doing that.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    I left my house once pretending like I had somewhere to go because I wanted my company to leave.

Got caught coming back to my house 5 minutes later because she was still sitting in the car in front of my place having a conversation on her cellphone.

You aint ?

So after I get out the car and walk up to my house, I got a glimpse of her car. I could have just died. I start walking to mailbox like I needed to check the mail. My face was red and hot.

"I left my __________(wallet)"
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo y'all ever got in somebody else car that you thought was yours? Lol