MGTOWrama : A FEMINIZM CONSEQUENCE

Options

Comments

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The problem is men actually like crazy women. Don't deny it. I've heard it over and over again in real life and on this board.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people are just STUBBORN.

If you tell me that taking this road will ? me at a 70% odd I WONT TAKE IT.

If eating that tasty fruit will ? meat a 70% odd I WONT EAT IT.

If that contract has a 70% chance of failure I WONT SIGN IT.

MARRIAGE IS A CONTRACT. People sign up for SOMETHING IN EXCHANGE FOR SOMETHING : Love, protection, safe sex, children, ECONOMIC GROWTH, Heritage to pass down.
    I dont care who is providing money or beauty or cooking or emotional relief. MARRIAGE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ALL THIS.

When i check my neighbourhood i wont get married. All i see is men working their ass off, getting in consummer debt, getting less to no sex with their ever nagging, unsatisfied, no sex giving wives who get fatter errmonths.

All i see is men staying late at work because they dont want to go to their supposed to be HAPPY HOME. All i see around me is married men dwelling on instagram and paying prostitutes t
    I rarely see the opposite. And im not talking about old people : these people are not in their mid 30s yet.

Bruh, if that's what you think all marriages are like, then so be it. I'm married and my marriage isn't like that. In fact, I don't know a marriage that is like that and between my wife's family and my church, I know a lot of young to middle aged married couples. So I can't say what your experience is, but this attempt to paint all or even most marriages as some one-sided deal where women take, take, take and men ? themselves giving is ridiculous and does not reflect reality. Marriage ain't perfect. It's not for everyone, and a lot of marriages are downright ? . But you guys are painting an exaggerated picture. You also aren't putting any thought into why the marriages are bed. Is it because marriage as a concept is wrong or are the examples you've seen just bad marriages.

Also, what are you referencing with that 70% number. If it's the same 70% that others have mentioned in here, then your analogies are inaccurate. The divorce rate in this country isn't 70%. Not to mention that the logic itself is flawed. The rate at which others get divorced doesn't really have a bearing on the chances of your marriage being successful.

Bruh im really happy for you and wish you all the best. Im analysing my environment and assess, reassess in order to avoid ? situations.

Thats all. To each his own reality. Yours is ok marriage wise.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    The problem is men actually like crazy women. Don't deny it. I've heard it over and over again in real life and on this board.

some guys like crazy chicks cause they dont hold back when smashing an will most likely do anything....but thats also the curse.....the crazy ? most likely will do anything to make your life miserable.
  • babelipsss
    Options
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • babelipsss
    Options
    Well there is no WGTOW cult trying to fight natural urges.
  • gorilla
    Options
    Well there is no WGTOW cult trying to fight natural urges.

No ?

Feminism beat them to the punch
  • babelipsss
    Options
  • gorilla
    Options
    Wrong again.

You ain't PROVED me wrong tho.

You trolling
    or am I "wrong" again? In which case I'd be right still
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

You don't know what anyone's marriage is like except your own. You barely know that. You only know what your wife tells you. Any man that trusts a woman's word is foolish, women lie to themselves all the time.

You don't know anyone else's marriage all you see is the public face. You don't know that the couple married for twenty years been sleeping apart for the last ten. You don't know that the young married couple the last time his wife sucked his ? was after the honeymoon. You don't know anything besides the public face.

But we do know numbers. Stats say 50% of marriages end in divorce. 70% of those marriages are initiated by females. Those are facts. So you can quote your nursery rhyme church story all day but those are anecdotes. Little individual stories. The plural of anecdote is not data.

? , what the ? are you talking about? Go back and read his post. He listed aspects of marriages that he was able to observe. All I did was point out that none of those observations apply to the marriages I know about. For example, he said the wives just sit around getting fatter. I don't need to know what's going on in my sister-in-law's marriage to see that her and her husband work out together 4 days a week. Some ? are in here whining about all the bad marriages out there that they see, but when I say my observations are different, then suddenly anecdotes are off the table?

Yes, 50% of marriages end in divorce. So what? I'm so tired of seeing idiots quote numbers without any context and any understanding of how statistics work. The feminists do it and they are dumb for that. The racists do it and they are dumb for that. And you are dumb for throwing percentages around as if that is the end all and be all of anything. What is the root cause of those divorces? What point in the marriage do those divorces happen? What stage in life were most of those people when they got married? That ? matters.

Financial woes are one of the biggest contributors to divorce. Let's say a couple does their due diligence BEFORE getting married and gets their finances in order and builds the type of fiscal responsibility necessary to weather storms when they inevitably come. The likelihood of finances being a marriage killer for them is greatly reduced. Let's say strife with In-laws is another contributor to divorce. If you've built a civil relationship with your S/O family, or at least a good enough one to know that they won't constantly be trying to drive a wedge between you two, then the likelihood of that being a marriage killer. Just because 50% of marriages end in divorce doesn't mean that if you're thinking about getting married that your marriage only has a 50% chance of success. That's how people who don't know jack ? about numbers treat stats.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Bruh im really happy for you and wish you all the best. Im analysing my environment and assess, reassess in order to avoid ? situations.

Thats all. To each his own reality. Yours is ok marriage wise.

I hear you man. If you've come to the conclusion marriage isn't a wise move for you to make, I'm not knocking you. I'm not saying anyone that takes that stance is wrong. Before I got married I was indifferent to marriage. If it happened, cool. If it didn't, that's cool too. I have no beef with that stance.

I'm just saying that some of the extension of the MGTOW philosophy is ? . They make these sweeping generalizations about women that are no better than what feminists do about men. Use statistics out of context and wrongly to support their BS, the same way feminist do. And they conclude that because some women do bad things, that all women should be treated like enemies, the same way feminists do with men. These dudes are basically the opposite side of the spectrum from feminists. If we can all laugh and point at how ridiculous feminists are with their ? , why do these guys get a pass?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    So one moment women can't think for themselves and can barely operate their brain past the level of a 10 year old...but the next they got military style natural ability to plot and plan to destroy your universe...which is it?

fam, why do u think divorce attorneys get paid so much?

what do u think they do for a living?

do u think that a profitable industry who makes money out of exploiting these situations doesn't influence these women with the mentality of a 10 yr old?

And that same industry also helps these dumb ads men who on their 4th marriage too. Y'all really keep pushing this concept of only women being behind the demise of marriages. ? will have all the evidence that the man is behind the fallout and still be on some "Well its her fault" and got the nerve to talk about being mature and man enough to stand behind and accept the consequences of their actions but can't man up in situations with women. Thread right now where T/S admits to being the reason behind distrust and you pass giving ? talking bout "Well yeah you ? up...but what did she do wrong by not trusting you after you gave her a reason not to". You cant run around talking about being responsible and man up yet also talk about lying and dealing with women like a scared little ? which is what some of these mgtow dudes sound like. People in general ain't ? . Being a man or woman don't increase that and dudes who sit around and blame women for all their life trouble ain't nothing but some hoe ass ? who ain't the men they think they are

how so @ the bolded?

and I'm not even disagreeing with u on the whole concept of men needing to take responsibility

I don't think the issue is responsibility being equally shared between both men and women.........I think the issue at hand is leverage and the ability to take advantage

it's one thing to say someone is responsible for breaking up a marriage.........it's a whole different story to create a society that provides a safety net for someone to be an undesirable spouse and they can choose to get a divorce and get unfairly rewarded for it at the expense of someone else under the premise of "love"

"love" shouldn't be used as a way to reward and/or control people........and unfortunately the govt gives women unnecessarily leverage........and if u can't admit that then u aren't living in reality/being honest

It helps them by providing an out for when they wanna leave and think they upgrading with a new younger chick and toss their ex to the side.

tenor.gif

really?

u think a ? on his 4th marriage got divorced that many times cuz he just wanted to upgrade?

do u know how expensive divorce is, especially if u have any type of net worth?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So one moment women can't think for themselves and can barely operate their brain past the level of a 10 year old...but the next they got military style natural ability to plot and plan to destroy your universe...which is it?

do u think that a profitable industry who makes money out of exploiting these situations doesn't influence these women with the mentality of a 10 yr old?

And that same industry also helps these dumb ads men who on their 4th marriage too. Y'all really keep pushing this concept of only women being behind the demise of marriages. ? will have all the evidence that the man is behind the fallout and still be on some "Well its her fault" and got the nerve to talk about being mature and man enough to stand behind and accept the consequences of their actions but can't man up in situations with women. Thread right now where T/S admits to being the reason behind distrust and you pass giving ? talking bout "Well yeah you ? up...but what did she do wrong by not trusting you after you gave her a reason not to". You cant run around talking about being responsible and man up yet also talk about lying and dealing with women like a scared little ? which is what some of these mgtow dudes sound like. People in general ain't ? . Being a man or woman don't increase that and dudes who sit around and blame women for all their life trouble ain't nothing but some hoe ass ? who ain't the men they think they are

as far as that other thread....most people don't even see that they prove the point in this thread......dude ? up, yeah we get all that

but reverse the situation......u telling me it would be cool for a dude to set up apps and ? on his girl phone and after spying, interrogate his girl like she a terrorist with security secrets?

how much is a guy allowed to invade his girl privacy before she is considered to be in an emotionally/mentally abusive environment? but yet the double standard is that it's ok for a girl to do that to a guy and get sympathy while doing it.....she might as well microchip that ? like a pet dog at this point :(

no one ever looks at a chick who gets cheated on and says "well that's what u get, u should've just chose better", just like nobody should've said that a woman should be responsible enough to leave instead of tracking the other t/s like he's an inmate

@ the underlined

most people ain't completely honest until it's in their best interest......and unfortunately with the way ? is, it actually makes sense a lot of times to lie as a way of self-preservation

most men don't get an extra pass when we ? up, we are forced to accept the consequences whether we want to or not

and the fact that women aren't held to the same standard yet they constantly yelling about equality is why these MGTOW mofos have a valid point in some of the ? they saying

There is no reason to reverse the situation. It should start and stop with he ? up. When your actions result in a situation that then becomes a burden to you you don't get to blame another person for becoming said burden because had he not done what he did there's no way to predict if she would have then started going through his ? . The mistrust didnt appear out of thin air his actions directly led to and gave a reason for it. Creating hypothetical what ifs just to calm your own ego is some ? immature people do...and if the point of this whole mgtow ? is to be in control of your actions then that is the direct opposite of it and in fact leans more towards the attitude of the women they despise so much

wow @ the bolded

so if a chick cheats on me I have the right to do whatever as retaliation?

normal chicks don't just tap ur phone like a fed..........u really believe a woman is not expected to make wise responsible decisions, like idk, just leave that ? instead of tapping his phone like a ? ?

and realistically if she went to that extreme, there is a good chance she would've done the same crazy ? even if he was faithful the whole time

bruh u must really believe that there can be no understandable reason for someone to cheat without them being a total dirtbag

that type of thinking should be even more offensive to women and women's rights.......but ah well
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    IDK how I feel about MGTOW exactly

but for the ppl saying it's some weird ? ? ,I'd say there are a % of those guys who are weird .

But the culture of hip hop been MGTOW technically .

All that "? ain't ? " "Ain't no fun","I love it when you call me big poppa" etc.

It's just a well thought version of a ? saying "Man ? these hoes"

shout to AHS Cult.They kinda attacked this topic

I suspect that most aggressive opposing men are in "happy relationships"

And I hope they stay in them,but if she ever decides to be different,you'll see the darkness,and face of true evil.....A biotch.

I suspect a lot more men are looking at MGTOW material and are afraid to even admit they look at them.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

You don't know what anyone's marriage is like except your own. You barely know that. You only know what your wife tells you. Any man that trusts a woman's word is foolish, women lie to themselves all the time.

You don't know anyone else's marriage all you see is the public face. You don't know that the couple married for twenty years been sleeping apart for the last ten. You don't know that the young married couple the last time his wife sucked his ? was after the honeymoon. You don't know anything besides the public face.

But we do know numbers. Stats say 50% of marriages end in divorce. 70% of those marriages are initiated by females. Those are facts. So you can quote your nursery rhyme church story all day but those are anecdotes. Little individual stories. The plural of anecdote is not data.

? , what the ? are you talking about? Go back and read his post. He listed aspects of marriages that he was able to observe. All I did was point out that none of those observations apply to the marriages I know about. For example, he said the wives just sit around getting fatter. I don't need to know what's going on in my sister-in-law's marriage to see that her and her husband work out together 4 days a week. Some ? are in here whining about all the bad marriages out there that they see, but when I say my observations are different, then suddenly anecdotes are off the table?

Yes, 50% of marriages end in divorce. So what? I'm so tired of seeing idiots quote numbers without any context and any understanding of how statistics work. The feminists do it and they are dumb for that. The racists do it and they are dumb for that. And you are dumb for throwing percentages around as if that is the end all and be all of anything. What is the root cause of those divorces? What point in the marriage do those divorces happen? What stage in life were most of those people when they got married? That ? matters.

Financial woes are one of the biggest contributors to divorce. Let's say a couple does their due diligence BEFORE getting married and gets their finances in order and builds the type of fiscal responsibility necessary to weather storms when they inevitably come. The likelihood of finances being a marriage killer for them is greatly reduced. Let's say strife with In-laws is another contributor to divorce. If you've built a civil relationship with your S/O family, or at least a good enough one to know that they won't constantly be trying to drive a wedge between you two, then the likelihood of that being a marriage killer. Just because 50% of marriages end in divorce doesn't mean that if you're thinking about getting married that your marriage only has a 50% chance of success. That's how people who don't know jack ? about numbers treat stats.

50% of marriage ending in divorce means that it's a risk that probably should be avoided which gives support to the positions of mgtow regarding being married. The stats have been in context
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all sensationalize some ? that y'all will never experience. Most of the country is broke, but y'all so concerned with a woman getting half...
  • sunlord
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Y'all sensationalize some ? that y'all will never experience. Most of the country is broke, but y'all so concerned with a woman getting half...

If broke means being below the poverty line..... then no most of the country is not broke and what you are saying is not true because plenty of middle class men have had whatever assets they have managed to acquire stripped from them because of a bad divorce.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »

50% of marriage ending in divorce means that it's a risk that probably should be avoided which gives support to the positions of mgtow regarding being married. The stats have been in context

That's not at all what 50% of marriage ending in divorce means. That's a stupid and overly simplistic way of thinking. The more worthwhile way to assess it is to again, look into why those marriages end and determine whether you as a couple or you as a person have what is necessary to overcome those hurdles. The answer may very well be that the person you with isn't someone you should marry or that you yourself shouldn't get married period. But making some blanket statement about marriage based on a single state that might not even apply to you is ? and shows that the whole line of reasoning you're subscribing to isn't all that well thought out.
  • sunlord
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »

That's not at all what 50% of marriage ending in divorce means. That's a stupid and overly simplistic way of thinking. The more worthwhile way to assess it is to again, look into why those marriages end and determine whether you as a couple or you as a person have what is necessary to overcome those hurdles. The answer may very well be that the person you with isn't someone you should marry or that you yourself shouldn't get married period. But making some blanket statement about marriage based on a single state that might not even apply to you is ? and shows that the whole line of reasoning you're subscribing to isn't all that well thought out.

STOP trying to make it seem as if your interpretation of the data is anymore comprehensive or meaningful than a anyone else . For this data set the why is not very important because there is no singular why. THERE are multiple factors that go into a divorce because each couple is different but no matter the factor the end result FOR about 50% of these couples is the same. DIVORCE. It is the end that justifies the position mgtows take.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I swear ya'll ? ? don't know what words mean. Yes, me suggesting that you may need to look at all the factors that contribute the divorce rate by definition of the ? word comprehensive is a more comprehensive interpretation than you just quoting a number an throwing it around recklessly.

Yes, there are multiple factors that lead to divorces. That was my whole point, genius. If 50% of divorces end for Reason A, and Reason A doesn't even apply to you and your S/O as a couple, then guess what the 50% divorce rate would be a poor predictor for the chances of your marriage's success. Going strictly by the numbers, which is what you seem to want to do, in that case your chances would be more like 25%. That's assuming that all the other factors that contribute to divorce also apply to your relationship, which may or may not be true.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people are just STUBBORN.

If you tell me that taking this road will ? me at a 70% odd I WONT TAKE IT.

If eating that tasty fruit will ? meat a 70% odd I WONT EAT IT.

If that contract has a 70% chance of failure I WONT SIGN IT.

MARRIAGE IS A CONTRACT. People sign up for SOMETHING IN EXCHANGE FOR SOMETHING : Love, protection, safe sex, children, ECONOMIC GROWTH, Heritage to pass down.
    I dont care who is providing money or beauty or cooking or emotional relief. MARRIAGE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ALL THIS.

When i check my neighbourhood i wont get married. All i see is men working their ass off, getting in consummer debt, getting less to no sex with their ever nagging, unsatisfied, no sex giving wives who get fatter errmonths.

All i see is men staying late at work because they dont want to go to their supposed to be HAPPY HOME. All i see around me is married men dwelling on instagram and paying prostitutes t
    I rarely see the opposite. And im not talking about old people : these people are not in their mid 30s yet.

Bruh, if that's what you think all marriages are like, then so be it. I'm married and my marriage isn't like that. In fact, I don't know a marriage that is like that and between my wife's family and my church, I know a lot of young to middle aged married couples. So I can't say what your experience is, but this attempt to paint all or even most marriages as some one-sided deal where women take, take, take and men ? themselves giving is ridiculous and does not reflect reality. Marriage ain't perfect. It's not for everyone, and a lot of marriages are downright ? . But you guys are painting an exaggerated picture. You also aren't putting any thought into why the marriages are bed. Is it because marriage as a concept is wrong or are the examples you've seen just bad marriages.

Also, what are you referencing with that 70% number. If it's the same 70% that others have mentioned in here, then your analogies are inaccurate. The divorce rate in this country isn't 70%. Not to mention that the logic itself is flawed. The rate at which others get divorced doesn't really have a bearing on the chances of your marriage being successful.

u do know ur happy marriage is the minority/ exception not the rule in todays western society
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

as far as that other thread....most people don't even see that they prove the point in this thread......dude ? up, yeah we get all that

but reverse the situation......u telling me it would be cool for a dude to set up apps and ? on his girl phone and after spying, interrogate his girl like she a terrorist with security secrets?

how much is a guy allowed to invade his girl privacy before she is considered to be in an emotionally/mentally abusive environment? but yet the double standard is that it's ok for a girl to do that to a guy and get sympathy while doing it.....she might as well microchip that ? like a pet dog at this point :(

no one ever looks at a chick who gets cheated on and says "well that's what u get, u should've just chose better", just like nobody should've said that a woman should be responsible enough to leave instead of tracking the other t/s like he's an inmate

@ the underlined

most people ain't completely honest until it's in their best interest......and unfortunately with the way ? is, it actually makes sense a lot of times to lie as a way of self-preservation

most men don't get an extra pass when we ? up, we are forced to accept the consequences whether we want to or not

and the fact that women aren't held to the same standard yet they constantly yelling about equality is why these MGTOW mofos have a valid point in some of the ? they saying

There is no reason to reverse the situation. It should start and stop with he ? up. When your actions result in a situation that then becomes a burden to you you don't get to blame another person for becoming said burden because had he not done what he did there's no way to predict if she would have then started going through his ? . The mistrust didnt appear out of thin air his actions directly led to and gave a reason for it. Creating hypothetical what ifs just to calm your own ego is some ? immature people do...and if the point of this whole mgtow ? is to be in control of your actions then that is the direct opposite of it and in fact leans more towards the attitude of the women they despise so much

You reverse the situation to test the claim of equity. Just like with a math problem you reverse the functions to validate the proof by getting the same answer.

If a man were to spy or hack his girl's phone people would look upon that as a form of controlling behavior and abuse. They would use that reason not to justify her actions, but to commiserate, extrapolating that if he were being this emotionally abusive and controlling that her cheating was a way to exit the relationship and blah blah blah because people make up a million excuses for bad female behavior.

But if she hacks his phone then it's justified as her acting upon her female intuition.

The proofs don't balance. His indiscretion doesn't warrant her violation of privacy. Were they even married? If not even more so. If she felt he was doing something then her only call to action is to have a conversation with him about her fading trust. Lack of trust is enough to end any relationship.

Yes its wrong to go into somebody phone...but being that his cheating preceded that using her going through his phone as the reasoning for trust being lost is being dishonest and trying to eliminate his own culpability. And that's what some were trying to do
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

? concerned not having tomove from his 200k house he pay the mortgage on to a ? apartment or the hood cuz he gotta pay child support alimony etc cuz his wife woke up wanting a divorce cuz she not happy no more.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

@ the underlined

sometimes the mistrust does come outta thin air.

some people are tied to whats around them.

they see so many people around them cheating, so they assume their mate will cheat because, why not??

as for the other thread......the chick was dead wrong....she should leave him. why would you need to waste energy on tracking someone like a warden just so you can sleep? it is more of her own sick insecurities than him wanting to play the field.

Yes mistrust can come from being insecure...but if you've already given somebody a reason to not trust you then you can't fault them but so much when you keep giving them more reasons which he did. If he wanna ? with other women then be man enough to say that and either find a woman who doesn't care or be single. But all this tips on how to run around and hide what you doing like a little ass kid..that's immature as ?