blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah, the original is better, "Queen ? "- by Lil Kim for all you new school ?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »

Remakes are rarely ever better than the original. But in today's climate. This is a straight heat rock. The second verse is immaculate..
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn shame what happened to Kim
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

Remakes are rarely ever better than the original. But in today's climate. This is a straight heat rock. The second verse is immaculate..

sounds like some goal post moving.

this track is tolerable trash that knocks because of what its sampled from.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

What?! Bro.. Did you just say it was trash? SMH @ i ro ny c'mon son..
  •  i ro ny
    Options

i gotta keep it all the way funky man. first off, the hook is ? awful. the second verse, like you said, is cool. but overall, the song sounds like some contrived ? ...starting from the sample to the collab.

• EmM HoLLa.
    Options

i gotta keep it all the way funky man. first off, the hook is ? awful. the second verse, like you said, is cool. but overall, the song sounds like some contrived ? ...starting from the sample to the collab.

Did you bang this joint in the whip yet?.. Give it the whip test.. And also take off your rappers ears.. This ? knocks..
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    FEELIN' THIS SONG & VIDEO :+1:
    THAT 2ND VERSE YO :flushed:
  •  i ro ny
    Options

Did you bang this joint in the whip yet?.. Give it the whip test.. And also take off your rappers ears.. This ? knocks..

i cant deny it knocks, my man. you could take remy and kim off the ? and let the instrumental rock based off the sample alone.

they did nothing tho. thats what im getting at.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I JUST REALLY HOPE REMY DOESN'T THINK O.J. MURDERED NICOLE KIDMAN.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    I JUST REALLY HOPE REMY DOESN'T THINK O.J. MURDERED NICOLE KIDMAN.

heres her explanation per Genius:

"I actually met OJ before. He’s so cool. Like he’s like one of the coolest old guys I ever met in my life. I just wanted to put his name. Literally when I write my rhymes, I write the end part, and then I just make them make sense. So I’m like, “Oh Nicole Kidman and his wife …” Then I thought about it after the master, like, “It was Nicole Brown, oh my ? ,” but was so dope. I just thought it was like a dope line to say, then I thought about it after the fact like, “Wait, here name was Nicole Brown.” But it still sound horrible when you put it together and that’s just what I said. I put it in there.

I don’t always think things through, I’ve done that a couple of times in my career, but when you’re in the studio, it made perfect sense. Until after, I was like “Damn.” It was after that I realize that, “Wait Nicole Kidman, that’s the actress.” But it still sound dope.

No, listen please, please, please don’t ask me about Nicki Minaj. Please, it’s annoying at this point in my life. I see this all the time too, when it’s about anybody, you’re gonna know, I’m gonna say your first name, your nickname, your government name, your AKA, your alias. It’s just a ? ' line, whether you take it some type of what, I don’t really care, you understand what I’m sayin'. I’m so sick of people asking me about these people ‘cause when these people do interviews, do nobody ask nobody about Remy. They go in and be like, “Don’t ask me about nothing about .. ” They don’t want no problems. They don’t even want to be asked about me. I just don’t care enough to have my publicist say, “Don’t ask about this.” That ? corny. Please don’t ask me about these people. I don’t care."

smh.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options

i cant deny it knocks, my man. you could take remy and kim off the ? and let the instrumental rock based off the sample alone.

I think we can disagree here.. They did the sample justice.. Not just anybody can get on this sample and body it..
  •  i ro ny
    Options

I think we can disagree here.. They did the sample justice.. Not just anybody can get on this sample and body it..

I’m almost positive anybody can do that sample justice.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That second verse is hard
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better than the orginal point blank ? boys never disrespect remy she is this
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why this ? so petty in the comments LOL

akqdjwcdhxfc.jpg

Because pettiness is a female trait and some ? can't help themselves but get involved in female drama.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all just suffering from nostalgia.

? was meh.

I was singing Mary j. Blige the first 8 seconds
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was one of theeee worst hooks I’ve ever heard.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If your face already don't move I'd advise against using autotune...
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Kim didnt spit?