XXXTENTACION Claims Migos Jumped Him

Options
1235»

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    On your 15 min break from the warehouse you work at, you fat piece of autistic trash?

? u George Lopez fat ? again ya a dumb ? that's y u pick orange s as a job n Florida ? ...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    On your 15 min break from the warehouse you work at, you fat piece of autistic trash?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

This is how I interpret your trash, unfunny posts. Go back to the drawing board, ?
  • gee757
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

This is how I interpret your trash, unfunny posts. Go back to the drawing board, ?

Idgaf....U still a dumb ?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    It’s almost Therapeutic whenever i get to Flag a Gee post :blush:
  • gee757
    Options

Spoken like a true computer geek idgaf about ya nerd posts ? ...foh
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but u still responded tho lol
  • gee757
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Only cuz I'm tired of looking@ that geeks ? baby pic on all my posts......that ? ? looks like Roger from what's happening I would never follow no square ass ? like him around like a male stalking ? flagging his posts cuz I don't read his nerd posts..
  • RickyRich
    Options

Only cuz I'm tired of looking@ that geeks ? baby pic on all my posts......that ? ? looks like Roger from what's happening I would never follow no square ass ? like him around like a male stalking ? flagging his posts cuz I don't read his nerd posts..

Simple jus put him ignored lol
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea g put him on ignore
  • gee757
    Options

Yea g put him on ignore

That ignore ? don't work that geek can still flag me too bad this nu donkey ic let's that ? male stalking ? fly.....cuz on the old 2012 ic when this place wasnt donkey friendly this nerd ? jonnyfaggot would've been banned for being a ? male stalking reaction hitter n the reason...
  • RickyRich
    Options

Yea g put him on ignore

That ignore ? don't work that geek can still flag me too bad this nu donkey ic let's that ? male stalking ? fly.....cuz on the old 2012 ic when this place wasnt donkey friendly this nerd ? jonnyfaggot would've been banned for being a ? male stalking reaction hitter n the reason...

get over it . Its no longer 2012 if you dont like get the ? outta here . u keep saying the same ? over n over , if this place is donkey then why keep coming here . There plenty of different hiphop sites to go to.
  • gee757
    Options

Yea g put him on ignore

get over it . Its no longer 2012 if you dont like get the ? outta here . u keep saying the same ? over n over , if this place is donkey then why keep coming here . There plenty of different hiphop sites to go to.

? cuz if I was doing what this bitchnigga is doing hitting reactions for nothing these donkey mods would ban me u ? ...foh
  • blackgod813
    Options
    O so if i put some one on ignore they can still see my post damn we need to fix that. @Stew
  • gee757
    Options
    O so if i put some one on ignore they can still see my post damn we need to fix that. @Stew

Hell yeah......plus I don't wanna put nobody on ignore when the mods r suppose too check these male stalking weirdo s n the reason but they is too bizzy tryna b goofy donkey posters themselves unlike the 2012 reason mods..
  • RickyRich
    Options

Yea g put him on ignore

? cuz if I was doing what this bitchnigga is doing hitting reactions for nothing these donkey mods would ban me u ? ...foh

nah ? only ban you cuz u always derailing the threads with old pictures of 50 and ?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any posts about XXXTemptation though.???
  • infamous114
    Options
    Nope, just this fat ? ? and crying wishing it was 2012
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Joe going in on Akademiks and xxwhateverthefuck

On ES??

Yeah @14:10 Joe was saying some real ahit about ? snitching on migos and dj Akademiks etc
    https://youtu.be/tZI0VxMfT2g

Man Joe is hypocritical as ? . This show has been based off the fuckery of Akademiks brand for the entire time it has been on the air. It literally was made because complex couldn't compete with the videos ak was putting out.

But now joe wan'ts to snap on akademiks when the only reason Joe is getting the complex check is because they start off every show talking about mumble rap beef? They have been talking about ? cases and ? pulling up on other ? and lil b snitching on a boogie's squad. But now joe wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and is mad at the entire backbone of the show.

If Joe is so mad about the way Ak reports on other people she should
    1. Quit the show
    2. End his podcast that is just as chatty patty as akademiks twitch stream
    3. Stick to hardline hip hop commentary without any emotion
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Ak really dont need joe he been hot
  • gee757
    Options
    Nope, just this fat ? ? and crying wishing it was 2012

? ? cuz I corrected u dumb ? when ? clearly said none of the main migos jumped him they people's did that's y u don't c quavo, offset & liftoff n the video......ya ? ass derailed the thread talking dumb warehouse job ? u ? & ya damn right I'mma say ? when u ain't got no business being a mod u homotional dumb ? .......mods aren't suppose 2 b ? ass net thugs like u sending empty threats through ? like a ? .,... Mods aren't suppose to give out negative reactions then when some1 gives them a neg they abuse they mod powers & take it away like u do....mods aren't suppose to talk ? then when some1 talks ? back u abuse ya mod powers & delete the post but leave ya post up like ya ? ass....foh if ya fat ? ass think I ain't gonna say ? u dumb ? ..
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Migos are out here trying to kick ass. ? going to backfire one day

3.gif

...These nikkas out here fighting' their own security...They don't give a fu@k...
  • infamous114
    Options
    Write me another paragraph of feelings that i won't read, @gee757 you ? ? lol
  • gee757
    Options
    Those was #Facts u dumb ? not feelings anywho migo gang jumped on ? not the artists dumb ? ..
  • infamous114
    Options
    Nope. Just a paragraph of feelings. Boo hoo, fat boy.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Budden made valid points, except, most of it didn't pertain to AK. This wasnt something that happened that only industry insiders knew that wasnt put out there & then AK put it on blast. This was ? ? broadcasted to anyone that would listen after it happened & posted the video. So what if he reported it, all he reported is what the ? said what happened to him and the video that was provided.

The lamest part of all this is, if this wasnt broadcasted and someone tipped off TMZ and they dug up the video and blasted it, ? wouldnt of done ? but hide from cameras. But they ready to act like tough guys to AK for reported something that was out in the open.

Trying to make people who arnt from the streets live by street rules. And picking and choosing who they apply it to too smh