Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at these group think lames clicking reactions

“IT is an awful fit in Cleveland”

I don’t even remember seeing this clown blackrain post maybe during a Wizards game time to time but go hed and tell me how that’s a complete 180 from 6 months ago?
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    And ? actin like the Warriors untouchable.

They the favorites, but them niggss can be beat. There’s a lot of talent in the West.

The gap isn’t as wide as it was last year.

Wishful thinking but I don't see it. Even if the gap isn't as wide it's still a big ass gap.

Yeah .... Disagree with this.

Peace_79 wrote: »
    And ? actin like the Warriors untouchable.

They the favorites, but them niggss can be beat. There’s a lot of talent in the West.

The gap isn’t as wide as it was last year.

Celtics have always matched up well with them. I think this Cs win is more a testament of how great of a coach Stevens is and how well the pieces fit rather than GS looking "mortal".

I didn’t get this notion from watching one basketball game. It’s the entire landscape of the league.

Notice I never said the Dubbs aren’t the favorites.

Y’all just giving them too much of a lead on their competition.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ckfree
    Options
    for a young kid lavine has handled the transition to a new team/rebuilding organization with class and maturity

im really looking forward to watching him evolve as a leader on the court for the bulls

weve seen it off the court already
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    C's held the warriors 30 points below their scoring average.Keep thinkin it's a game

Not buying cleveland sorry.Give me 20 more games and I'll put the house on it

Curry said "very,very likely" they'll be back in boston in june

Only concern is c's lack of a consistent secondary scorer if kyrie is off/doubled
  • ckfree
    Options
    cavs issues are real

they are vulnerable

but wizards depth still sucks

boston is too young/hurt

raptors lol

whether lebron goes back to cleveland or goes out west though i feel the east will belong to boston next season regardless
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dude been balling this year. Hopefully they be careful with this Injury though.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can’t wait to see how awful a fit IT is going to be in Cleveland and watching him get exposed in the first round on another team

Don't do this bruh, this a whole 180 from 6 months ago

No it’s not I’m not going to dickride a player just because he played for the Celtics, before he got traded I was saying he needs to be a part time starter part time 6th man depending on matchups if we are ever going to be real contenders and now with Hayward we’re not as offensively deficient without him on the floor, and after the trade I been saying I don’t see him being a good fit in Cleveland even if he does come back 100%, two years in a row he got exposed in the first round facts so tell me what exactly am I doing? Don’t do what?

Don't start with the how awful a fit n can't wait to get exposed, that's a completely different tone than from 6 months ago when u loved n defended IT almost as much as horford, smart n noah

Lol @ This and your other 5 posts responding, u gotta calm down
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Dude been balling this year. Hopefully they be careful with this Injury though.

Wtf no he hasn't, he's been ass

Get outta here with these cliche get well soon posts

he balled against the pels :'(
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Can’t wait to see how awful a fit IT is going to be in Cleveland and watching him get exposed in the first round on another team

No it’s not I’m not going to dickride a player just because he played for the Celtics, before he got traded I was saying he needs to be a part time starter part time 6th man depending on matchups if we are ever going to be real contenders and now with Hayward we’re not as offensively deficient without him on the floor, and after the trade I been saying I don’t see him being a good fit in Cleveland even if he does come back 100%, two years in a row he got exposed in the first round facts so tell me what exactly am I doing? Don’t do what?

Don't start with the how awful a fit n can't wait to get exposed, that's a completely different tone than from 6 months ago when u loved n defended IT almost as much as horford, smart n noah

He didn’t play in Cleveland 6 months ago so that wasn’t my take
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    It’s not me hoping IT fails it’s me knowing the expectations for IT are way too high at least from Cleveland fans and to think they won’t miss a beat replacing Kyrie with IT is comedy to me, IT is going to get his he’s a good player I said it’s a bad fit they are going to still be dealing with the same problems and on the flip side they are going to be dealing with the same problems we dealt with as soon as the playoffs start, they better hope they end up with a good matchup in the first round
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Lol
    It’s not me hoping IT fails it’s me knowing the expectations for IT are way too high at least from Cleveland fans and to think they won’t miss a beat replacing Kyrie with IT is comedy to me, IT is going to get his he’s a good player I said it’s a bad fit they are going to still be dealing with the same problems and on the flip side they are going to be dealing with the same problems we dealt with as soon as the playoffs start, they better hope they end up with a good matchup in the first round

Y'all problem was rebounding n not having a scorer to relieve pressure from it, , Cleveland's is defense, they at least have lebron
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Lol

Y'all problem was rebounding n not having a scorer to relieve pressure from it, , Cleveland's is defense, they at least have lebron

Rondo didn’t expose IT before he got hurt?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Lol

Rondo didn’t expose IT before he got hurt?

That's part of why Cleveland problem is/Will be defense, Boston at least could cover for it, I think eventually it would have gotten his
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Cavs need a rim protector, especially when lil zeke returns.They need to be tryin to acquire deandre jordan

Without paul and milos dj is getting exposed, he needs to play with an elite passer/playmaker or he sucks
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited November 2017
    Options
    OK, so Marcus Smart is a terrible, horrible, no-good shooter who clearly must be a liability to the Celtics.
    Except ... when Smart is on the floor, the Celtics outscore their opponent by 11.3 points per 100 possessions. That's 7.9 points per 100 possessions better than when he's off the court. In other words, the Celtics jump from a solid team to an elite team when Smart is on the court.when Smart is on the floor, the Celtics have a 106 offensive rating. That's second best among rotation players, and 6.8 points better than when he's on the bench.Boston's turnover percentage drops by two full points (15.9 to 13.7) with Smart on the floor.

ex83sxvfgqpd.png

Marcus Smart is the c's mvp. Stop lookin at fg %'s he impacts boston like draymond does the warriors.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls are trash. But Markannen is for real tho, would be even better if they had PG that can give him the ball. Lauri is only reason why I still tune into Bulls games.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cavs need a rim protector again?!

Cavs gonna be trash with IT again?!

rr.gif

? spammin
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Thread had 2 posts in the last hour and half and this weirdo complaining about basketball posts

I don't log on to lurk and click reactions like you boring lames
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Thread had 2 posts in the last hour and half and this weirdo complaining about basketball posts

I know you mean well son I'm just scared you gonna get redundant. You're better than this
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

I know you mean well son I'm just scared you gonna get redundant. You're better than this

Lets hear about the heat then.