Fair or Foul?

Options

Comments

• Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are the nudes?
    Both of you did sum foul ? but to be honest this is mostly her fault. Men are hardwired to flirt. It’s in our DNA. We can keep it to a minimum with effort and discipline but it’s hard.

I guarantee if every woman in America hired a private eye to follow their dudes around they’d find 90% of their men flirt with women around them.

Any woman who keeps picking at that thread in a relationship is only 1. Trying to start sum drama or 2. Trying to end the relationship. You will find some ? .

Women just need to accept that Men aren’t hairier, stronger women with ? . Our brains are built differently. Let a ? flirt. He comes home to you at night. You already won.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Umm tell her sometimes u lonely an dont feel attractive then cry ? ? cry say u feel less an was scared an ask her to marry u. Say u cant live with out her

? this was ? hilarious
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if women really knew what men do no one would be together
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »
    Both of you did sum foul ? but to be honest this is mostly her fault. Men are hardwired to flirt. It’s in our DNA. We can keep it to a minimum with effort and discipline but it’s hard.

I guarantee if every woman in America hired a private eye to follow their dudes around they’d find 90% of their men flirt with women around them.

Any woman who keeps picking at that thread in a relationship is only 1. Trying to start sum drama or 2. Trying to end the relationship. You will find some ? .

Women just need to accept that Men aren’t hairier, stronger women with ? . Our brains are built differently. Let a ? flirt. He comes home to you at night. You already won.
    Sandinista wrote: »

Exactly. I said that to her. We're wired different...and me and her are ALWAYS together so when could I act on anything? I own my house but I hadn't slept in my own bed (until last night smh) in like 6 months cuz I'm always at her house. I would just check in every few days to make sure the place didn't burn down and to grab clothes and shoes and then I'm back at her crib....so when do I have time to cheat when I come home to her every night
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

stop snitching bruh
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

stop snitching bruh

And this coming from MARRIED men

Smh
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are the nudes?
    i mean.. the ? is foul..
    but uhhhh.

yeh..

where the nudes ? !!? lmmfao
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

stop snitching bruh

And this coming from MARRIED men

Smh

im speaking for the dudes that aint married.

stop snitch MsS
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think women dislike or can't accept men need to flirt because maybe it puts her on high alert. Like "okay I accept this fact but what if he gets so ? at me he calls her up?"
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you stick your nose where it doesn't belong don't complain about the smell.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are the nudes?
    I Wanna See Chee Chees
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul - She has no right to invade my privacy period.

not always necessarily true...........but there are a lot of mofos who flirt

but there are also some dudes who literally mush broads away in the face just to stay faithful to their s/o

and then if u work w/women a lot of times u got to flirt just to get along in that environment.......ever had a female boss/bunch of coworkers?

women don't like to admit it tho...........but they love being the victim no matter which side they are on :joy:
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    i mean.. the ? is foul..
    but uhhhh.

yeh..

But he is not foul for cheating on her ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i mean.. the ? is foul..
    but uhhhh.

yeh..

shes mentally abusing the man.....
    cut the ?
  • Sandinista
    Options
    Where are the nudes?
    i mean.. the ? is foul..
    but uhhhh.

yeh..

Did he cheat tho? Since when is fantasy the same as reality? Should I be tried for murder because I fantasize about killing my boss or talk about it playfully with a co worker?

That’s the problem right there: women’s unrealistic ass expectations of relationships. Y’all think that the millisecond a man falls in love that he turns into this robot and ? and never thinks about other women.

“Emotional cheating” is ? . Acts are what matters.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Then why is he so sorry ?

Y'all are telling me as long as your woman doesn't ? someone it's all good to engage with someone else in a sexual manner?

Y'all need to cut it out
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    But...I thought being personally accountable and accepting the consequences of your actions was part of being a man...? in here literally doing the opposite
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    But...I thought being personally accountable and accepting the consequences of your actions was part of being a man...? in here literally doing the opposite

but how is accepting emotional abuse considered "accepting the consequences of ur actions"?

do u say ? like that to domestic violence victims who cheat? haha
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

but how is accepting emotional abuse considered "accepting the consequences of ur actions"?

do u say ? like that to domestic violence victims who cheat? haha

Both the t/s and his girl are wrong. He should have been up front he wanted to talk to other women and not lied...she shouldn't have went through his stuff. When I say accept the consequences I mean acting all shocked as to why she still don't trust him and ? trying to give tips on how to try and cheat better instead of just sayimg be up front about what he wants in terms of ? with more than 1 woman.
  • Sandinista
    Options
    Where are the nudes?

Y'all are telling me as long as your woman doesn't ? someone it's all good to engage with someone else in a sexual manner?

Y'all need to cut it out

He’s sorry because the girl he loves is sad. It’s not that hard to understand.

And girls sexing dudes ain’t the same thing. Men are hardwired to flirt because our evolutionary reproductive strategy is to spread our seed in as many women as possible.

Women’s evolutionary strategy is the opposite: to find an alpha male with quality genes and lock that ? down.

It’s natural for men to have a roving eye. Not chicks. I still wouldn’t dump my Woman for doing it though...because I’m not a psychopath who equates fantasy with reality. She gets the side eye tho and gets put on probation.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women like conflict. They think it adds spice to the relationship. Everything could be perfect and women will think of a way to stir things up, just to see what will happen.

What usually happens is the guy gets sick of her and leaves.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are the nudes?
    PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN((((((!))))))))
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y'all need to cut it out

I'm sorry cuz I did something that I knew would hurt her before I did it, but I did it anyway. It still ain't a big deal to me, just can't shake the way she looked at me when she found out

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    You mad you got caught.

^^^ lmaooo married and sends nudes to other men ONLINE

Sad!
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are the nudes?
    She has trust issues but it appears she was right to have them.