Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Glad to see he is back, but man dude spent alot on this video. ? is big budget for a indie artist IMO . I'm rooting for him!
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    good too see Stalley doing his thing still...
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good career move leaving mmg.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good career move leaving mmg.

For real, Idk why he was there in the first place. Didn't make sense to me.
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The seven song ep he put out today alright... Surprised to see he had songs with the Migos & Young Scooter on it
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I bumped the ep all day yesterday. Nice.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His last project that came out a couple months ago was tough
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah his new ep is fire.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Stalley is so ? underrated. All his projects are dope as hell. MMG just never seemed like the move for him like that. Same wit Wale. He has a Jet Life vibe to him. I think he'd be great wit Spitta.
  • SleazyBear
    SleazyBear Members Posts: 11
    Options
    His career is fine, with MMG he put out great music, he won't win or lose any fans with this move. Laughing Introvert is obviously must listen.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MMG didnt promote him properly . rockie fresh also needs to leave
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Song is dope. Glad to see Stalley still pushing.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited November 2017
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Didn't know he was still there. ? signed to mmg when both parties were hot. Soundcloud rap making everyone forgotten.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn everyone in here a stalley fan now? I remember when folks were saying he put em to sleep
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    He's wack and things haven't changed
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's wack and things haven't changed

thecritic770.jpg
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    Options

? Stalley put a album out on mmg he wasn't going to do that on no other label......mmg was the best thing that happened to Stalley cuz now it's on him to go up or fall off like pill no hate cuz I still Support Stalley mmg or not!
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

? Stalley put a album out on mmg he wasn't going to do that on no other label......mmg was the best thing that happened to Stalley cuz now it's on him to go up or fall off like pill no hate cuz I still Support Stalley mmg or not!

Pill was never signed to mmg ? . His lable though it amwas a good idea to put him on that mmg compilation album and there was a bidding war for stalley. Mmg is dead now so shut the ? up. You stay sucking mmg ? . Grow the ? up
  • gee757
    Options

Pill was never signed to mmg ? . His lable though it amwas a good idea to put him on that mmg compilation album and there was a bidding war for stalley. Mmg is dead now so shut the ? up. You stay sucking mmg ? . Grow the ? up

? u dumb ? mmg dropped 2 of the highest selling hip hop albums this yr clown...both rozay & meek sold 100k the 1st wk foh talking bout mmg is finished.....&pill was signed to mmg & wtf Stalley bidding war is u talking about? Regardless mmg was the best choice cuz Stalley got his shot everybody can't b stars some folks was meant to be mixtape/ep rappers..
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

? u dumb ? mmg dropped 2 of the highest selling hip hop albums this yr clown...both rozay & meek sold 100k the 1st wk foh talking bout mmg is finished.....&pill was signed to mmg & wtf Stalley bidding war is u talking about? Regardless mmg was the best choice cuz Stalley got his shot everybody can't b stars some folks was meant to be mixtape/ep rappers..

? i cant wait until your dead. Your ignorance and stanning is unbearable at times.
  • gee757
    Options

? i cant wait until your dead. Your ignorance and stanning is unbearable at times.

Cracka I can't wait until your dead. Your natural born faggotry is unbearable at times.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Quit with all the online drama.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

Cracka I can't wait until your dead. Your natural born faggotry is unbearable at times.

Your spelling is getting better or you forgot you were under the wrong alias again you young ? .
This discussion has been closed.