• toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol been a Dortmund fan seems like hard work

Dude, i just saw the goal, LMAO......
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at Everton. Already down 1 after only one minute.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    You guys should check out the NFL, my local boyhood team The PATRIOTS should make it to another Superbowl this year.

When I am able to watch soccer most of the time it's Real Madrid, Bale and Modric are my 2 favorite players.

You’re such a ? boy.

n0wzrpfos89a.gif

DUDE my team just lost that I was saying was going to win all week, how would you prefer I respond? Congratulate them? ? THAT

I'm out here on my Don King ? promoting and boasting how SPURS will win and most of the time (bar liverpoo) they never fail to disappoint, but I still post.

so ? Nah go choke on donor kebab with extra chili sauce.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Look at Everton. Already down 1 after only one minute.

We suck! Are you surprised???
  • toheeb27
    Options
    Morata scores with his leg..... ok
  • toheeb27
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Man, Conte has made a tactical change since Kante came back. He is sending Bakayoko to the opponent's box relentlessly, hence giving Morata and Hazard more space to maneuver. Caused havoc for the Man utd defenders (we did not take advantage) and doing the same today. This can only work with Kante in the side, dude is like 2 players in the midfield.

Hopefully he can get his personality issues with his players in line. Tactically, the dude has lots of ideas. But u need to have the players on your side to implement them. U cant be a hard-ass all the time.
  • toheeb27
    Options
    Beautiful assist by Morata.....

@Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hamstring collector got Stones
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Man, Conte has made a tactical change since Kante came back. He is sending Bakayoko to the opponent's box relentlessly, hence giving Morata and Hazard more space to maneuver. Caused havoc for the Man utd defenders (we did not take advantage) and doing the same today. This can only work with Kante in the side, dude is like 2 players in the midfield.

Hopefully he can get his personality issues with his players in line. Tactically, the dude has lots of ideas. But u need to have the players on your side to implement them. U cant be a hard-ass all the time.

This is his true form 352 bakayoko has to be a better finisher for this to truly work. Similar to Pogba and Vidal if he finishes better this will be lethal.
  • toheeb27
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »

This is his true form 352 bakayoko has to be a better finisher for this to truly work. Similar to Pogba and Vidal if he finishes better this will be lethal.

This right here is why i wanted Naby Keita over Bakayoko. A more well rounded player. DAMN U @TheRicanKing
  • toheeb27
    Options
    @bigev240 How the ? did Koeman watch Niasse and think, "Nah, not even good enough to practice with the first team". SMH. There has to be something else that went on there.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gabriel Jesus Christ with a Saturday blessing for us all, gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bigev240 How the ? did Koeman watch Niasse and think, "Nah, not even good enough to practice with the first team". SMH. There has to be something else that went on there.

A whole lot of Everton fans has asked the same question. He might not be the most technically gifted player but he has heart and that is what this team needs right now.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cut his nose off to spite his face
  • toheeb27
    Options
    West Brom fans ? up when they started booing Hazard. Dude has turned into Eusebio since that point. His best game of the season so far....
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    97996nf2dyix.jpeg

Martial & Rashford starting...Ive waited patiently

#Pogback
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully it's Rash up front and Mata out wide.

Mata been poor this season I think he got one goal on assist so far. If say Lingard been patient and deserves a shot
  • DNB1
    Options
    Wonder how long Pulis will last?
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys should check out the NFL, my local boyhood team The PATRIOTS should make it to another Superbowl this year.

When I am able to watch soccer most of the time it's Real Madrid, Bale and Modric are my 2 favorite players.

You’re such a ? boy.

n0wzrpfos89a.gif

DUDE my team just lost that I was saying was going to win all week, how would you prefer I respond? Congratulate them? ? THAT

I'm out here on my Don King ? promoting and boasting how SPURS will win and most of the time (bar liverpoo) they never fail to disappoint, but I still post.

One point behind now you little ?
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You’re such a ? boy.

n0wzrpfos89a.gif

We will still finishing above you by the end of the season.
  • DNB1
    Options

You’re such a ? boy.

n0wzrpfos89a.gif

We will still finishing above you by the end of the season.

Fam, you jinxing yo team...

Keep it up!
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait... Arsenal won?

4OVLKQc.gif
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait... Arsenal won?

4OVLKQc.gif