Options
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    These black celebrities aint as wealthy as yall make them out to be. To a regular ? like me, $800k in the bank (i hope its not sitting there in cash) would be enough but these people spend like white people

No he spend like a ?

Most ? aint seen rich white people up close.
    Im an CPA by trade - youd be surprise

Story time - Brother has a moving company on Long Island, summer in college, we moving a doctor’s stuff from their Hampton house to Manhattan. Placed filled with expensive rugs, art work, chandelier, i aint seen no ? never buy ? like that in New York, just a plastic covered couch. And we did Sag Habor, Southampton too

White people make you think they got their ? together, they just have ALL the bread.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    800k liquid...

Think about that for a second....

More than 50% of Americans have no savings, the man has 800k in his account that he can withdraw right now....

He’s far from broke....just waiting on that new fast furious check to get back to balling
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These black celebrities aint as wealthy as yall make them out to be. To a regular ? like me, $800k in the bank (i hope its not sitting there in cash) would be enough but these people spend like white people

No he spend like a ?

Story time - Brother has a moving company on Long Island, summer in college, we moving a doctor’s stuff from their Hampton house to Manhattan. Placed filled with expensive rugs, art work, chandelier, i aint seen no ? never buy ? like that in New York, just a plastic covered couch. And we did Sag Habor, Southampton too

White people make you think they got their ? together, they just have ALL the bread.

maaaan...
    i know a few cacs who just as fukked up if not more in debt than ? .

but these chinese people.....man them ? go hard.

we went looking at houses once....these chinese people has like three of the zero gravity chairs in the crib....3 of them ? . with mp3 players. sub zero fridge and like an 8ft ceiling in the basement.

man to see real money is a thing to behold. ? living here in swiss where the teens driving bentleys....i cant say ?
  • MarcusGarvey
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    800k liquid...

More than 50% of Americans have no savings, the man has 800k in his account that he can withdraw right now....

He’s far from broke....just waiting on that new fast furious check to get back to balling

Exactly if i see $800k, erryday im smiling like a ? . But this also goes to show you, most of these black celebs aint as wealthy as people think
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    800k liquid...

To do what with....make other ? purchases that he will rub in ppl's faces as evidence of him doing it big, only to cry about living check to check...I'm glad he getting back in his daughter's life and all, but ? this ? .
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No he spend like a ?

These are things that (if well maintained) holds or APPRECIATES in value tho.

Not saying all white people are smart w/ their money, b/c we know that's not the case. But a majority them are more inclined to choose GUNS over Butta!
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Tyrese Gibson is not only on the ropes emotionally, but financially as well.

Tyrese submitted legal docs to the court in his ongoing war with ex-wife Norma Gibson, detailing his financials.

The actor pulls in $105,686 every month. That's sweet, except when you look at what he spends. Tyrese says his monthly nut is $107,576, which puts him in the red.

The docs say Tyrese has $884,658 in the bank. He also has real property worth around $1.7 mil.

There's another problem ... he owes his lawyers $133,750.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/15/tyrese-money-problems-debt-custody-case-restraining-order/

damn! the internet all up in this ? personal bizness. smh
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    800k liquid...

To do what with....make other ? purchases that he will rub in ppl's faces as evidence of him doing it big, only to cry about living check to check...I'm glad he getting back in his daughter's life and all, but ? this ? .
    Ma’am what some are saying isn’t adding up....

You don’t have 800k liquid sitting in the bank with repetitive habits of spending money in a bad way....

His income imo has slowed down since fast and the furious....he has to wait every 3-5 years to cash out...

Most of our favorite active celebrities can’t go to a bank and withdraw 800k....let alone get a budget for music or movie without having to give away half of the back end money
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

No he spend like a ?

Adding to the interior of your property (art and chandeliers) is an investment tho. Tyrese put a ? benihana in his yard...? ? .

Now if you can afford it, it don't matter wtf you got in your crib and what you spending your money on. But since tyrese is broke (his words and per his legal documents), it's fair to say he doesn't spend wisely.
  • MarcusGarvey
    edited November 2017
    Options

No he spend like a ?

Adding to the interior of your property (art and chandeliers) is an investment tho. Tyrese put a ? benihana in his yard...? ? .

Now if you can afford it, it don't matter wtf you got in your crib and what you spending your money on. But since tyrese is broke (his words and per his legal documents), it's fair to say he doesn't spend wisely.

Facts.
    Benihana?! Wow. He need to humble himself.

Most Black celebrities full of ? .
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guns and butter...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol "I work at benihana"

"Oh cool where at?"

"Um..the one in Tyrese backyard.."

:|
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Tyrese is a ? ? what the ? are you spending $100k a month on

? I d say mortgages car leases credit card payments utilities ? adds up

Mortgage on a $10M house is ~$40K/month. He's got a Maserati Gran Turismo, note on that is about $4K/month. and he's also got a Wrangler. Note on that can't be more than $400-$500/month.

We ain't even at $50K/month yet. Utilities and all that ? ain't gonna add up like that. The ? is out flossin with the rest of his money.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop counting that man's money.

? apparently somebody need to since he aint doing it