Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    I can imagine a bunch of ppl having their lawyers call up old hook ups to verify ? is "all good" if not offer some paper to get ahead of the situation

how yall miss this post.....LMAO!!!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Colbert was acting like a ?
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »
    Same reason Terry didn't tell or do ? . Doesn't want to be seen as a snitch or a violent black guy. Hard to break out the mold once u in

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Ben Affleck gets grilled by Colbert. He is mad as hell. LOL ? him. I didn't forget when he tried to get ol boy from PBS to cover up that his ancestors owned slaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSS6kGWNEeA

I know Ben was touching his waist thinking "? .....I wish was the utility belt I had on!"

they trynna replace him as batman

nope, he doesnt want to carry on as batman, its not a conspiracy.

oh.....cause he was in it an it tanked now he wants out?

what tanked ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Colbert riding pretty high on his horse tho. like he don't kno any celebs in his circle or ppl on his staff who sexually harass.

he needs to be easy, cuz really every one knows some one. all they hands ? .

This is true

I like Trevor Noah, Seth Meyers and Colbery but they try to act like feminist saints a little too much, hope the are all spotlessly clean. The way they throw their accused friends & peers under the bus for ratings & advertising is unseemly.They act too self righteous.

I remember he grilled Seinfeld about still watching Bill Cosby’s material after his scandal trying to force him to change his stance ? was wack.

you reaching they were having a convo jerry brought his name up it sounds like somethin all comedians talk about in private starts at 5:55min it was a dope convo tho they were both tryin to get there point across lol
    https://youtu.be/SK3H4MzPJ_Q
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    Colbert riding pretty high on his horse tho. like he don't kno any celebs in his circle or ppl on his staff who sexually harass.

he needs to be easy, cuz really every one knows some one. all they hands ? .

This is true

I like Trevor Noah, Seth Meyers and Colbery but they try to act like feminist saints a little too much, hope the are all spotlessly clean. The way they throw their accused friends & peers under the bus for ratings & advertising is unseemly.They act too self righteous.

I remember he grilled Seinfeld about still watching Bill Cosby’s material after his scandal trying to force him to change his stance ? was wack.

you reaching they were having a convo jerry brought his name up it sounds like somethin all comedians talk about in private starts at 5:55min it was a dope convo tho they were both tryin to get there point across lol
    https://youtu.be/SK3H4MzPJ_Q

i dont think i am , Colbert pressed him coz he already had his really left wing position and Seinfeld all of a sudden changed his position after commercial break , i think his agent told him he gonna ? up the bread.
  • naledgestate
    naledgestate Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, errbody getting it.

I'm about to hold a press conference to get ahead of this ? just in case I get it too.

anigif_enhanced-8340-1404355771-3.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

Where is this from?

Japanese politician who was found guilty of fraud and was crying like a ? .
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Supposedly kevin Spacey was an open secret tho
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quickly, Simmons began making aggressive sexual advances, yanking off her clothes, Khalighi said.

“I looked over at Brett and said ‘help me’ and I'll never forget the look on his face,” she recalled. “In that moment, the realization fell on me that they were in it together.”

Khalighi said that Simmons, who was then about twice her age, tried to force her to have intercourse. “I fought it wildly,” she said. He eventually relented and coerced her to perform oral sex, she alleged. “I guess I just acquiesced.”

Ratner, meanwhile, “just sat there and watched,” she said.

Feeling “disgusting,” Khalighi said she went to take a shower. Minutes later, she alleged, Simmons walked up behind her in the shower and briefly penetrated her without her consent. She said she ? away, then he left. “It hurt so much.”

In a statement, Simmons, 60, strongly disputed her account. “Everything that occurred between Keri and me occurred with her full consent and participation,” he said. Much of the two days and one night he spent with her, he said, was with other people, or in public. Ratner had “no recollection” of Khalighi asking him for help and denied witnessing her “protest,” his attorney Martin Singer said.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • naledgestate
    naledgestate Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? gotta stop.

Its seriously getting out of hand.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Quickly, Simmons began making aggressive sexual advances, yanking off her clothes, Khalighi said.

“I looked over at Brett and said ‘help me’ and I'll never forget the look on his face,” she recalled. “In that moment, the realization fell on me that they were in it together.”

Khalighi said that Simmons, who was then about twice her age, tried to force her to have intercourse. “I fought it wildly,” she said. He eventually relented and coerced her to perform oral sex, she alleged. “I guess I just acquiesced.”

Ratner, meanwhile, “just sat there and watched,” she said.

Feeling “disgusting,” Khalighi said she went to take a shower. Minutes later, she alleged, Simmons walked up behind her in the shower and briefly penetrated her without her consent. She said she ? away, then he left. “It hurt so much.”

In a statement, Simmons, 60, strongly disputed her account. “Everything that occurred between Keri and me occurred with her full consent and participation,” he said. Much of the two days and one night he spent with her, he said, was with other people, or in public. Ratner had “no recollection” of Khalighi asking him for help and denied witnessing her “protest,” his attorney Martin Singer said.

Told ya'll. A sad day for Hip-Hop.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sexual assault/abuse is embedded in society the thing that gets me with all of this.. people are sayin its a different now .. no its not wrong was wrong 5 .. 50 and 500 years ago... but we have a problem in society whether its things like this or even small things.. if there is a universal acceptance of something... no matter what it becomes "right" and "it is what it is" right has to always mean right..