Options
    Always trust your intuition

Indecisiveness from someone 9/10 times means no
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Never fess up! Ever!
    2mrw ain't promised, everyday is a Holiday!
    Money is cool but experiences and a treasure chest of memories can keep u living sometimes.
    Always take a group pic with ya buddies 2 look back on years later.
    Throughout the journey of Love R hearts will endure scars so get used 2 it fellas and get over it ladies.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i learn that blood will watch you bleed.
    one dollar can replace another
    love what money can do, dont put your heart into a dollar
    being a deadbeat has its perks
    most dudes are ? without they boys
    most women are approachable without a crowd
    the world is big yet very small
    being charming works wonders
    patience and persistence will give you want you want

Factual. Also if you do approach a group of women and the one you spit game at curves you, at least 2 of her crew would probably be down.

Not just the token ugly friend either...
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Never fess up! Ever!
    2mrw ain't promised, everyday is a Holiday!
    Money is cool but experiences and a treasure chest of memories can keep u living sometimes.
    Always take a group pic with ya buddies 2 look back on years later.
    Throughout the journey of Love R hearts will endure scars so get used 2 it fellas and get over it ladies.

I agree entirely. Sometimes it's worth it to spend a few dollars on a trip just to create some new good memories. This is why I love to travel now.

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im tired of ya ? threads
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All women are liars
    White people are threatened by smart black people
    Baggin' Asian chicks isn't that hard
    Knowing how to mack in real life > online dating
    Single moms ain't worth it
    Time goes by way too fast
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Im tired of ya ? threads

My threads aren't dumb at all ? . Are you just mad your ? flop? Kick rocks.

This black Kat got claws
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk. Some would get it, most wont. Long post but ya'll should read it.

I've always been told not to chase ? , and just be patient and whatever you want will come to you. This has been a philosophy passed down for thousands of years, and it applies to everything in life. Money, women, success. Everything.

As a younging, I didnt understand that and I chased everything. My drive was all I had and I felt I would drive myself to succeed.

I did that and failed a lot.

I got the first major victory in my life by pushing and chasing after it. It was a life changer, but it took me till 25 years of age and a bunch of failures to get it.

Once I got that, things slowed down, and I had a lot of time to think and reflect cause I was finally in a comfortable place. Thats when I realized that all my life I chased after what I wanted.

I realized then that the Universe does not award those that chase.

Once that happened, I told myself I will never chase ? again. I told myself I will let ? come to me.

No lie since I came to that realization, my life has gotten so much better. And I dont mean like I just found happiness but life has been the same, I mean life has legit gotten better in every aspect.

I've changed 3 jobs in the last 3 years and each one has been a significant upgrade. And all I did was learn to be happy with what I had, and eventually new oppurtunities found me.

The important part in all this though, is that you have to be ready when the oppurtunity finds you. You cant just be lazy and hope ? gets better.

A while back I told myself that I wanted to get into a more technical field in IT. So I started taking classes and put in a lot of time to learn a bunch of languages.

A few months ago I got a job offer that was gonna pay more than what I was making but I turned it down cause even though it was a great IT job, it wasnt the direction I wanted to go. When my friend asked why, I told him it wasnt what I was looking for and eventually what I am looking for will find me.

2 months ago, I got an email from a person at work I've never spoken to that said I was recommended to her by somone and that a position on her team opened up and I should apply.

I'm not bullshitting at all when I say its exactly what I was looking for, and pays more than the other offer I got, better benefits, and again, the work is exactly what I'm looking for.

I didnt chase it. I just made sure I was prepared and the job found me. I interview for the job on Tuesday.

A lot of my friends say I am the luckiest person in the world cause the last few years ? just fell in my lap. I try to explain my philosophy to them and tell them its because I prepare and dont chase. They get it but they dont understand.

So thats one of the many things I've learned after 18. I am a living example of this. The universe for whatever reason does not award chasers. Dont chase ? . Whenever you chase something it gets further away from you. When you stop chasing, everything you want gets closer and closer till you can grab it before it can get away again.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    All women are liars
    White people are threatened by smart black people
    Baggin' Asian chicks isn't that hard
    Knowing how to mack in real life > online dating
    Single moms ain't worth it
    Time goes by way too fast

For real though, even though I knew that way before I was 18.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Real talk. Some would get it, most wont. Long post but ya'll should read it.

I've always been told not to chase ? , and just be patient and whatever you want will come to you. This has been a philosophy passed down for thousands of years, and it applies to everything in life. Money, women, success. Everything.

As a younging, I didnt understand that and I chased everything. My drive was all I had and I felt I would drive myself to succeed.

I did that and failed a lot.

I got the first major victory in my life by pushing and chasing after it. It was a life changer, but it took me till 25 years of age and a bunch of failures to get it.

Once I got that, things slowed down, and I had a lot of time to think and reflect cause I was finally in a comfortable place. Thats when I realized that all my life I chased after what I wanted.

I realized then that the Universe does not award those that chase.

Once that happened, I told myself I will never chase ? again. I told myself I will let ? come to me.

No lie since I came to that realization, my life has gotten so much better. And I dont mean like I just found happiness but life has been the same, I mean life has legit gotten better in every aspect.

I've changed 3 jobs in the last 3 years and each one has been a significant upgrade. And all I did was learn to be happy with what I had, and eventually new oppurtunities found me.

The important part in all this though, is that you have to be ready when the oppurtunity finds you. You cant just be lazy and hope ? gets better.

A while back I told myself that I wanted to get into a more technical field in IT. So I started taking classes and put in a lot of time to learn a bunch of languages.

A few months ago I got a job offer that was gonna pay more than what I was making but I turned it down cause even though it was a great IT job, it wasnt the direction I wanted to go. When my friend asked why, I told him it wasnt what I was looking for and eventually what I am looking for will find me.

2 months ago, I got an email from a person at work I've never spoken to that said I was recommended to her by somone and that a position on her team opened up and I should apply.

I'm not bullshitting at all when I say its exactly what I was looking for, and pays more than the other offer I got, better benefits, and again, the work is exactly what I'm looking for.

I didnt chase it. I just made sure I was prepared and the job found me. I interview for the job on Tuesday.

A lot of my friends say I am the luckiest person in the world cause the last few years ? just fell in my lap. I try to explain my philosophy to them and tell them its because I prepare and dont chase. They get it but they dont understand.

So thats one of the many things I've learned after 18. I am a living example of this. The universe for whatever reason does not award chasers. Dont chase ? . Whenever you chase something it gets further away from you. When you stop chasing, everything you want gets closer and closer till you can grab it before it can get away again.

This is a great post, stuff like this is why I have been working hard but letting go and letting ? at the same time.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    life is short. enjoy it. live, love, and learn. complaints, anger, self pity, and guilt will do you know good.