The WWE shows thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT)

Options

Comments

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why give roman the IC belt? I don't get it for real smh.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    miz wasn’t doing anything special with the title anyway
    i preferred he lose it to finn but whatever. at least it’s off him
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

its ? !

Super Cena ? all over again

this ? already done held every single title in the company! like literally, the IC title was the only one he hadn't held according to Cole and they put that ? on him just for no other reason than to say that ? .
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How long miz been IC champ? He had to lose it right? Why not to Roman, who it’s a first time IC champ?
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

its ? !

this ? already done held every single title in the company! like literally, the IC title was the only one he hadn't held according to Cole and they put that ? on him just for no other reason than to say that ? .

Lol Roman hasn’t been a world champ in more than a year. Why not IC champ? Some of y’all stay in ur feelings with it comes to Roman
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miz got daddy duties now
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

its ? !

Lol Roman hasn’t been a world champ in more than a year. Why not IC champ? Some of y’all stay in ur feelings with it comes to Roman

Im not a roman hater at all, i just don't get why they put the belt on him now.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

its ? !

SmarkTears.0.0.jpg
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paige on xvideos is a freaky nasty bieetch RAW got all the freak hoes

Bliss bad fat lil stinker suck a wet ? out da bih
    Baylee fine ass Spanish fly fit fat juicy dumpa (jay Leno face I don’t care)
    Sasha decent ( but gives pwussy to short Mexican nighas)
    Fox decent backpage vibe
    Nia Jax fine ass ? woman swoll tatties boota
    Mickie James old ass freak still bad she would take a finger in the ? in the grocery store
    Asunka thick ass Asian jhitty with pale tatties fine
    Dana Brooke big fat heavy ass suckas

Now ? added MANDY ROSE racist fine ass she made bliss look hella DECENT at best ? was crazy somebody stationed to RAW behind the scenes ? sumin it’s clear
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smackdown got bulldagger only thing to look at is ? ass natties tatties through 4 layers of ring gear and Naomi big ass chocolate ass other than that the whole smackdown division is a DUB

Carmela too damn boney would suck ? box tho
    Tamina ...
    Charlotte look like ric flair
    Becky bad but sound like she got a ? and Sylvester Stallone
    Lana bad as ? but I know da pwussy stank

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a5a55lsmgrwz.jpg

I waana split that ? open
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

its ? !

For real, they don't want him in the main event scene and he hasn't, he supposed to be the top guy on the brand but he aint gonna hold a title for how long? TF they do that at. I wasn't even that big of a Roman fan until I seen the irrational hate for him now I gotta cheer for him.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Let Roman hold that belt and keep him out the Main event.

Let Roman do what Cena did with the US belt bring more attention since he's a Vince guy and Brock the main champ never around
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Options
    Paige came out it just felt different like this a real ?
  • Ronin705
    Ronin705 Members Posts: 117 ✭✭
    Options
    Smackdown got bulldagger only thing to look at is ? ass natties tatties through 4 layers of ring gear and Naomi big ass chocolate ass other than that the whole smackdown division is a DUB

Tamina ...

Naw ur not speaking on Becky and Naomi like afterthoughts, especially funkasaurus era. And nattie's great if you have mommy issues (since she sounds acts and speaks like she's out the bloodclot 60s).You can't assume the pwussy stank on Lana, the big ? RUSEV locked it down for a reason mayne. I know SMELL is on my bucket list cuz that sits forever lol
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Options
    Ronin705 wrote: »

Tamina ...

Naw ur not speaking on Becky and Naomi like afterthoughts, especially funkasaurus era. And nattie's great if you have mommy issues (since she sounds acts and speaks like she's out the bloodclot 60s).You can't assume the pwussy stank on Lana, the big ? RUSEV locked it down for a reason mayne. I know SMELL is on my bucket list cuz that sits forever lol

Lana beg for attention too much rusev ain’t bustin that hoe right or her ? turtle tankin n da skreets
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Options
  • TheBoyRo
    Options

Last night's WWE Intercontinental championship change, with Roman Reigns defeating the Miz, was done, due to the Miz taking time off to film a movie, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

One source believed Miz would be going to film the latest installment of WWE Studios' The Marine movie franchise. There have been five films thus far in The Marine franchise, with The Miz starring in the last three. We are told that there is no current timetable for Miz's return and last night was his final appearance until filming is completed.

After Raw went off the air, The Shield gave Miz a triple powerbomb through the announcers' table to help write him off:
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    I'm cool with Roman being the IC champ, as long as he defends the ? and doesn't just carry it around for no reason like he did the US title.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    That pop Paige got tho
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paige on xvideos is a freaky nasty bieetch RAW got all the freak hoes

Bliss bad fat lil stinker suck a wet ? out da bih
    Baylee fine ass Spanish fly fit fat juicy dumpa (jay Leno face I don’t care)
    Sasha decent ( but gives pwussy to short Mexican nighas)
    Fox decent backpage vibe
    Nia Jax fine ass ? woman swoll tatties boota
    Mickie James old ass freak still bad she would take a finger in the ? in the grocery store
    Asunka thick ass Asian jhitty with pale tatties fine
    Dana Brooke big fat heavy ass suckas

Now ? added MANDY ROSE racist fine ass she made bliss look hella DECENT at best ? was crazy somebody stationed to RAW behind the scenes ? sumin it’s clear

Mandy rose racist?