• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only ugly ? get harassment claims lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Lol U must have never worked with non black women, some hoes so the most for even glancing
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Saw Jay Z last night in atlanta. Hov in another realm when it come to performing. Best concert I've been to

Yo did he do "Marcy Me" at ya show? I was mad he ain't do that ? ! He gave us a nice assortment though, he did most of 4:44, did Where I'm From, Big Pimpin, PSA and a few other older joints...almost a 2hr set so that ? was crazy
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Saw Jay Z last night in atlanta. Hov in another realm when it come to performing. Best concert I've been to

Yo did he do "Marcy Me" at ya show? I was mad he ain't do that ? ! He gave us a nice assortment though, he did most of 4:44, did Where I'm From, Big Pimpin, PSA and a few other older joints...almost a 2hr set so that ? was crazy

He did marcy me. ? was live.

From 4:44 he did ? jay z
    O.j.
    Bam
    Family Feud

Best song imo was when he performed allure.

Crowd went nuts when he did ain't no love and u don't know.

He ended the show with what more can I say
  • Beta
    Options
    Bruh I went to the Hov concert last night in Charlotte, that ? was hella dope. ? was an hour late but I aint even care by the end of it

This ? didn't start poking his head out until after I left lol
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options

O.j.
    Bam
    Family Feud

Loudest reactions was when he did Money cash hoes, Lucifer, and U Don't Know

From 4:44 he did ? Jay z
    OJ
    Family Fued
    Bam
    And the 4:44 song

Ended the show with Encore
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

O.j.
    Bam
    Family Feud

Loudest reactions was when he did Money cash hoes, Lucifer, and U Don't Know

From 4:44 he did ? Jay z
    OJ
    Family Fued
    Bam
    And the 4:44 song

Ended the show with Encore

Crazy cuz he planned on ending with encore but afterwards he was like man lets do one more. Him and guru went through every song on the black album before getting to what more can i say and the crowd went nuts.

I dont like new york but jt sound crazy live
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Bomani getting a TV show tho with Pablo Torre, so he'll be aight.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    It may be a demotion but podcasts are the thing now. Radio isn’t as big as it use to be
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Bomani getting a TV show tho with Pablo Torre, so he'll be aight.

Yeah that sounds awful tho
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

What's the point of lying and posting a link that proves you are lying? From the link you posted!!!

ESPN will launch a new podcast hosted by Bomani Jones, strengthening an already powerful lineup of on-demand content. New episodes will be available 2-3 times per week. Each episode will generally run between 45-60 minutes and will offer his singular point of view on sports and the world around it, while introducing new elements specifically formatted for the new medium. Timely guests will appear on a regular basis. Jones’s current ESPN Radio show will conclude in December.

“Podcasting is changing how audio is consumed, since the listener is more in charge than ever, and offering dynamic content is a smart way to grow our business and serve our listeners,” said Keller. “Bomani, whose trajectory continues to rise, brings a distinct voice to an audience looking for compelling discourse. He asked to move his show from radio to a podcast and we readily agreed. His thought-provoking and entertaining opinions will translate perfectly to our on-demand platform.”

Jones stated, “I couldn’t be more excited about moving exclusively to a podcast. As someone whose career began in the digital space, I can’t wait to fully explore what can be done there with an audio program. This podcast will be insightful, and I hope it will be as much fun to listen to as we’ll have putting it together.

The Right Time with Bomani Jones debuted on ESPN Radio in September 2015. Jones will also appear on a new ESPN television show with Pablo Torre, launching in the spring of 2018.
  • Beta
    Options
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    :)

8h6wy4zsbha2.jpg

It’s very fitting that you of all people would post this lmfao
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I’m so looking forward to all those Black Friday videos and seeing people fighting for sales
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I’m so looking forward to all those Black Friday videos and seeing people fighting for sales

LLS in other words a show called The Lifestyles of the Broke & Dumb
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »

What's the point of lying and posting a link that proves you are lying? From the link you posted!!!

ESPN will launch a new podcast hosted by Bomani Jones, strengthening an already powerful lineup of on-demand content. New episodes will be available 2-3 times per week. Each episode will generally run between 45-60 minutes and will offer his singular point of view on sports and the world around it, while introducing new elements specifically formatted for the new medium. Timely guests will appear on a regular basis. Jones’s current ESPN Radio show will conclude in December.

“Podcasting is changing how audio is consumed, since the listener is more in charge than ever, and offering dynamic content is a smart way to grow our business and serve our listeners,” said Keller. “Bomani, whose trajectory continues to rise, brings a distinct voice to an audience looking for compelling discourse. He asked to move his show from radio to a podcast and we readily agreed. His thought-provoking and entertaining opinions will translate perfectly to our on-demand platform.”

Jones stated, “I couldn’t be more excited about moving exclusively to a podcast. As someone whose career began in the digital space, I can’t wait to fully explore what can be done there with an audio program. This podcast will be insightful, and I hope it will be as much fun to listen to as we’ll have putting it together.

The Right Time with Bomani Jones debuted on ESPN Radio in September 2015. Jones will also appear on a new ESPN television show with Pablo Torre, launching in the spring of 2018.

Lol his show had awful ratings nobody wants to listen a nasally ? for 3 hours....

U think espn would say hey his rating suck so lets give him a 40 min podcast!!...he has a tv show comn n that ? will prolly bomb too