Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. No one's exempt.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Are you guys looking forward to Ezra's Barry Allen?

Please explain what that is

New JL movie...Ezra is the Messican they hired to play Flash, you should really relate to him

Can't wait to see them ? this up just like they did the Batman vs. Superman.

? 's gonna be a huge flop.

I took some heat for it, but I knew BvS was gonna flop too.

Nowadays, with most movies..........you can tell whether they'll be good or not by the trailer.

And the Justice League trailer looks like hot garbage.

All they needed for a successful Justice League debut was Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, and Flash.

Those secondary members shouldn't have been added until the 3rd or 4th sequel.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

New JL movie...Ezra is the Messican they hired to play Flash, you should really relate to him

Nowadays, with most movies..........you can tell whether they'll be good or not by the trailer.

All they needed for a successful Justice League debut was Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, and Flash.

I'm not even going to see that ? until maybe Redbox. I will be seeing Thor though.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Showrunner of The Flash and former Green Arrow comic book writer Andrew Kreisberg has been suspended by Warner Bros. Television Group amid allegations of sexual harassment.

Kreisberg also produces other DC-based series on The CW, including Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, and Supergirl.

"We have recently been made aware of allegations of misconduct against Andrew Kreisberg," said a statement from WB TV. "We have suspended Mr. Kreisberg and are conducting an internal investigation. We take all allegations of misconduct extremely seriously, and are committed to creating a safe working environment for our employees and everyone involved in our productions."

The report from Variety states alleges Kreisberg has had a pattern of abusive behavior over several years, including inappropriate physical contact with and the sexual harassment of 15 women and four men.

Kreisberg denies these allegations, and the accusers, who are current or former employees of The CW's shows, wish to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation.

“We were recently made aware of some deeply troubling allegations regarding one of our showrunners,” said a statement from Greg Berlanti and Sarah Schechter. The two oversee Berlanti Productions, which produces The CW shows. “We have been encouraging and fully cooperating with the investigation into this by Warner Bros. There is nothing more important to us than the safety and well-being of our cast, crew, writers, producers and any staff. We do not tolerate harassment and are committed to doing everything we can to make an environment that’s safe to work in and safe to speak up about if it isn’t.”

It's not lost on me that he looks like Jared from Subway either lol
    l0xp94136zo2.png
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we got posters wanting and hoping for movies to suck and flop now? What kind of ? fuckery is that?
  • deadeye
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    So we got posters wanting and hoping for movies to suck and flop now? What kind of ? fuckery is that?

Not exactly.

Just hate when studios put out garbage when it wouldn't have taken much more effort to put out a quality product.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're a hater and you dont t know ? . Third or fourth sequel? Wtf are you smoking? You don't like justice league because wonder woman don't have big arms that's all.
  • deadeye
    Options

You're a hater and you dont t know ? . Third or fourth sequel? Wtf are you smoking? You don't like justice league because wonder woman don't have big arms that's all.

Nah, but she is a little bit too thin to be playing that character.

I just hate seeing things get hyped up when I can tell it's not gonna live up to expectations.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    What this waiting for the third or fourth sequel to bring on aquaaman flash ancd cyborg ? ? First off this movie is based on the new 52 justice league comics. Aquaman and flash were founding members . that's how I know you don't know ? .
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao Bathrobe Wells reminded me of this

https://youtu.be/KYUYkHG-Hb0
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these Wells is ? stupid
  • deadeye
    Options
    If I had Ralph's powers, Iris would feel very................"uncomfortable"..............around me.

"Take from that what you will." - @AP21
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    If I had Ralph's powers, Iris would feel very................"uncomfortable"..............around me.

"Take from that what you will." - @AP21

If I was the flash I'd shoot you.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why so much character development for Wells. This ? has to stop. Dude has a dozen versions of himfuckingself in every season. Wtf!
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    this guy playing Dibny looks like a young Jim Carrey. Maybe that's why they hired him. Wasnt that who a few artists purposely drew Ralph Dibny to look like in the Identity Crisis years?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dinby ? up the vibe of the show, too much comedy. I see they might be making a spinoff show.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Dinby ? up the vibe of the show, too much comedy. I see they might be making a spinoff show.

Nah that dude looks too racist
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

Smh @ dropping Wally for this dude
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Thinkers wife got them ?

Shes bad
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not gon lie...im not feeling the great value Mr. Fantastic they got on this show

and i dont usually agree with conflict, but dude does give off racists vibes. Like he just waiting to say ? off camera
  • deadeye
    edited November 2017
    Options

Not exactly.

Just hate when studios put out garbage when it wouldn't have taken much more effort to put out a quality product.

j9cgzgp34j61.png

http://www.nbc12.com/story/36880866/justice-league-disappoints-in-us-with-96-million-opening

cwiyfm9wlrww.png
    zjy5kpumrebr.png
    83ufo0y2tmga.png

8l74xl4qdcdm.gif

'Can't wait to see what that 2nd week drop looks like next week either.

44f7n9lnk3fd.gif
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    edited November 2017
    Options

Not exactly.

j9cgzgp34j61.png

http://www.nbc12.com/story/36880866/justice-league-disappoints-in-us-with-96-million-opening

cwiyfm9wlrww.png
    zjy5kpumrebr.png
    83ufo0y2tmga.png

8l74xl4qdcdm.gif

44f7n9lnk3fd.gif

hey, shut up! you just mad because lois lane , queen mera , and the amazons didn't have big arms.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Not exactly.

j9cgzgp34j61.png

cwiyfm9wlrww.png
    zjy5kpumrebr.png
    83ufo0y2tmga.png

8l74xl4qdcdm.gif

44f7n9lnk3fd.gif

So dude calls you a hater and you make a post gloating about its box office performance looking forward to the 2nd week drop off.. But you really weren’t hoping for it to flop or suck....right. You can claim you not a hater and that you didn’t really want it to fail, but you made it obvious you aren’t a fan either.