Alabama rapper Bambino Gold and his cousin Skooly Wit Da Tooly have been missing since Nov. 5,

Options
13»

Comments

• BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Haven't posted in awhile but i follow alley and bambino on instagram ray Vicks and lil daddy the only people to acknowledge bambino death then alley on live self snitching talking about "more rappers gonna go missing" smmfh "they need a fish fry they underwater" I'm like how ? stupid can you be bruh

you post on boxden? cuz i seen someone post this same comment you made lol

Lol yeah i ? with boxden heavy i use to ? with the community way back but it fell off here

And @Peezy_Jenkins bambino and alley been throwing shots directly and indirectly for a few years now i saw alley blast bambino calling him a snitch on twitter about them peoples coming about phat and bambino presenting the papers disputing the snitch claim so it's been that for awhile eldorado came back and alley come out of hiding idgaf what no one says he weren't moving like that before red came home he was timid
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't posted in awhile but i follow alley and bambino on instagram ray Vicks and lil daddy the only people to acknowledge bambino death then alley on live self snitching talking about "more rappers gonna go missing" smmfh "they need a fish fry they underwater" I'm like how ? stupid can you be bruh

Lol yeah i ? with boxden heavy i use to ? with the community way back but it fell off here

And @Peezy_Jenkins bambino and alley been throwing shots directly and indirectly for a few years now i saw alley blast bambino calling him a snitch on twitter about them peoples coming about phat and bambino presenting the papers disputing the snitch claim so it's been that for awhile eldorado came back and alley come out of hiding idgaf what no one says he weren't moving like that before red came home he was timid

after dem african ? beat his ass he went hush mode .
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    Options

Unreal how's he running around acting untouchable AFTER all this

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, sum always been off with alley to me tho, he wasn't even on the scene hard with dte lately but now that eldorado back...smh
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alley is the bastard gangsta of atlanta man....people get down with homes, but people don't really get down wit em.
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    Options
    Damn, sum always been off with alley to me tho, he wasn't even on the scene hard with dte lately but now that eldorado back...smh

Same thing i was thinking i hadn't seen him with trouble, veli sosa, nor big bank in a long time red gotta be legit legit bambino get shot up right before he come home now this ? it's a shame it came to that

Bambino
    doe B
    Eldorado red
    JR Boss

They had a little movement in the Gump now that ? is dead smmfh
  • RickyRich
    Options

Same thing i was thinking i hadn't seen him with trouble, veli sosa, nor big bank in a long time red gotta be legit legit bambino get shot up right before he come home now this ? it's a shame it came to that

Bambino
    doe B
    Eldorado red
    JR Boss

I like certain jr boss songs. That ? lil daddy is ? for disrespecting doe b mom
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Unreal how's he running around acting untouchable AFTER all this

Um kus they was Spanish not africans an a ? aint gona touch alley
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought alley boy was hiding in Cali
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    Options

Bambino
    doe B
    Eldorado red
    JR Boss

I use to ? with lil daddy but he's a certified ? for acting like Doe ain't the reason a lot of them remotely on now and then to do a video with ? ass ? no plug was enough to know he's a snake
  • RickyRich
    Options

Bambino
    doe B
    Eldorado red
    JR Boss

I use to ? with lil daddy but he's a certified ? for acting like Doe ain't the reason a lot of them remotely on now and then to do a video with ? ass ? no plug was enough to know he's a snake

facts no one would care about CMB if it wasnt doe and no one cares about em now cuz doe aint here. All em ? in the club couldnt protect doe other then that one ? who jump in the way .
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This Fuad to be some regional south ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Bambino
    doe B
    Eldorado red
    JR Boss

Didn't he get robbed in Atlanta?
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    Options

Bambino
    doe B
    Eldorado red
    JR Boss

Didn't he get robbed in Atlanta?

From what i remember i want to say they got him cause i want to say i saw people in comments inquiring about it but i can't speak on something I'm not sure of
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't Alley caught on video doing some ? ? and T.I. found out about the video and was about to expose him, but Trouble hit him up to squash the beef?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trouble>>>alley
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Wasn't Alley caught on video doing some ? ? and T.I. found out about the video and was about to expose him, but Trouble hit him up to squash the beef?

I heard that rumor too, had ti alluding to that ? on the radio n everything