Comments

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This should be good !!
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    2 hrs in and pretty good so far... actually confirmed the story of a darker version of Ether.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »
    2 hrs in and pretty good so far... actually confirmed the story of a darker version of Ether.

He basically said he made nas redo ether and that's how we got the final version that we heard. He said the ? he heard was a absolute mess. I would like to hear nas or jungle confirm that. That's an interesting piece of the Jay n has battle I NEVER heard. Steve stoute walked into the studio the night before mastering began for "stillmatic" and made nas create the song that IMO saved his career. Thats a plot twist
  • RickyRich
    Options
    nore needs to shut the ? up . let the artist talk
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

That was what he was doing for most of the interview.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weazel wrote: »

Nah this might have been one of the worst ones I’ve seen.

He didn’t let Stoute finish his Take Over/Ether story. Didn’t let Tone get into his story about the I’m Leaving session. Then Stoute got visibly annoyed about the Soho house ? and getting interrupted while trying to say he’s getting back into the music business.

I had to turn it off. Got cringeworthy.
  • Weazel
    Options
    If it was up to Stoute, he would be the only one talking lol
    I liked him as a guest at DC, but man, he's his own biggest fan for sure.
  • 7EL7
    7EL7 Members Posts: 24
    edited November 2017
    Options
    cormega responded on IG:

"My face when I heard about @stevestoute remarks. Listen Steve that was 20 years ago and you're a very successful man. ? bless you enjoy your life. Poet, Mobb Deep, Tragedy, CNN, also shouted me out on songs should I have signed to them? Did you know Marley Marl had a deal for me in 1992? A shout out didn't produce The Realness, The True Meaning, Born And Raised, Testament, Mega Philosophy, Legal Hustle. Hard work and dedication to fans did. Anyway have a great holiday Steve if you'd like to have a cordial open conversation on any format I'm more than willing. Shout out to my man Nature who replaced me as you wished you should show him more love. Steve Dipset, Wu, Em and Royce, LOX and Bad Boy, Mobb Deep,and everyone else put differences aside for the better of the culture you're the brain behind the Firm. What happened?"
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Weazel wrote: »

Nah this might have been one of the worst ones I’ve seen.

He didn’t let Stoute finish his Take Over/Ether story. Didn’t let Tone get into his story about the I’m Leaving session. Then Stoute got visibly annoyed about the Soho house ? and getting interrupted while trying to say he’s getting back into the music business.

I had to turn it off. Got cringeworthy.

I hate when the guest got a good story going and they telling it w passion and then nore tell someone to "pop a bottle or roll a blunt" and the guest goes somewhere else or loses the momentum the story had
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fam was prolly cheating the ? out of Nas
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lolololol ......

Nore is a dude that wants to be on an AZ level

but I don't think he feels he gets the respect
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Watched about an hour and a half before shutting it off. Stoute is so oblivious yet full of himself it's actually kind of unsettling. Now I get what Dame meant about him being dangerous to the game. He views hip hop culture and it's followers the exact same way the jews do but it's extra insidious cause it's a black man.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny how it seems how little they know bout hip hop...Steve Stoute needs to be reminded of Stillmatic...wtf
  • RickyRich
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Nore is annoying AF. Amazing no one has been able to get him to stop interrupting so much.

Then, there are times when someone may something like..."I told my man don't let the business derail you".

Nore: Wait, what does derail mean....ound of applause for you using big words like derail my G.

irv gotti is the only one that i felt didt allow him to interrupt
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been tryna finish this ? for a week..idk how y'all ? do it.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Was cool he just seems like he thinks he's bigger than the artist that if it wasn't for him certain ? wouldn't pop
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't see nothing wrong with dude
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was wayy off on the AZ ? and i noticed whenever a story will start to paint diddy in a bad light nore will derail the convo to something else. Ive seen nore do this a few times when puff name brought up.

? slick didnt let stoute talk bout how ? puff was at chris lighty wedding smh.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Fam was prolly cheating the ? out of Nas

? said he would have $400,000 off nas and he wouldnt even care about the money smh. Sound like some birdman/baby ? lol.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has anyone gotten like super wasted during one of these interviews? I mean, got damn, 3/4 hours? Gotta stop drinking after an hour or so...all that liquor up there ? .
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten like super wasted during one of these interviews? I mean, got damn, 3/4 hours? Gotta stop drinking after an hour or so...all that liquor up there ? .

? must of never heard the naught by nature interview lol. TRANSLATION!!
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stoute looks like he could be Wayne Brady’s older brother
  • Weazel
    Options
    @Aggie
    Sadat X puked, is that enough? lol