• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So no screenshots?
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    I'm not gonna sit here and put the words of a rapper who had so much to say when Obama was in office but suddenly gets writer's block when the most openly racist president in recent memory gets in office on a pedestal.

? gonna act like they didn't read that. Preach.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    I'm not gonna sit here and put the words of a rapper who had so much to say when Obama was in office but suddenly gets writer's block when the most openly racist president in recent memory gets in office on a pedestal.

? gonna act like they didn't read that. Preach.
    actually I didnt I was too busy looking for the non screen shotted tweet. Damn I hate ? sometimes.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Appreciate the music on wax that he has produced but outside of the booth this dude is weirdo. Dude is doing samurai moves in his back yard and having these pretentious instagram live cry sessions and tweeting ? only to delete it.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Yea but that long rendered extended quadruple metaphor tho.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When i read the thread title i thought one of two things.. the first thing was of course he said some ole intergalactic ? .. or he dropped some heat.. i still dont know what he said since it was deleted

The first 7 posts explain everything. He basically put our own issues under a microscope while downplaying white supremacy as an arbitrary thought process rather than a catalyst for problems that have nothing to do with "Black complacency". A racist child molester is about to be nominated to make legislative decisions, and somehow it's our fault cuz we don't pull ourselves up by our bootstraps. Eat a ? , Wasalu.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    He deleted it, what he said guys?

"? silverfoxx n every1 who luv him"

no joke he called you out

Real tears lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Still waiting for an exact quote and not you ? ' ? interpretations of it.
    TAWWWWK
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    9c37ai0ia13j.png
    Some ? about how he doesn't believe in white supremacy, instead he believes in black complacency

Wtf?
    Does someone have the actual tweet? Cause the way you saying it, he basically said, I'm not black I'm lupe.
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    He deleted it, what he said guys?
    So no screenshots?
    TAWWWWK

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don’t see the problem in what he said.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get what he's saying, but I don't get what he is trying to accomplish by putting it out there.

Now if he had said "institutional racism" instead of "white supremacy" then I would have had a problem with it.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Solomon the GOAT.

You'd have to be blind, deaf, and dumb to deny the existence of white supremacy. That said, I see what Lupe meant and unfortunately it's a battle you won't win against ? who won't take responsibility for their community.

White supremacy is what led to world war, the trans atlantic slave trade, the genocide of Native Americans, and the list goes on.

But black complacency is what led to Obama hardly raising a finger to significantly improve the status of black people for 8 years with ZERO consequence. Black complacency is why these billion dollar record labels, radio stations, and multi media platforms are all owned by old white men giving the green light on ? music and images. Black complacency is when you turn to crime, get caught, and start disrespecting your ancestors by invoking slavery as the reason why you were stealing tv's from Wal-Mart.

Black initiative on the other hand is why, at one time, Africa was the wealthiest, most powerful, most knowledgeable, and overall greatest continent on the planet. We could get there again as a nation if ? would just learn the meaning of "nuance" and "critical thought" instead of jumping to call people ? for LOL's.

We can close the thread now. Thanks for crushing the building fam.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @soul rattler is officially an IC GOAT in my eyes due to that epic ? he spat. Bravo, my ? .
  • matt mane
    matt mane Members Posts: 210 ✭✭
    Options
    Yea cuz is rite ? like ? da way it is
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Solomon the GOAT.

You'd have to be blind, deaf, and dumb to deny the existence of white supremacy. That said, I see what Lupe meant and unfortunately it's a battle you won't win against ? who won't take responsibility for their community.

White supremacy is what led to world war, the trans atlantic slave trade, the genocide of Native Americans, and the list goes on.

But black complacency is what led to Obama hardly raising a finger to significantly improve the status of black people for 8 years with ZERO consequence. Black complacency is why these billion dollar record labels, radio stations, and multi media platforms are all owned by old white men giving the green light on ? music and images. Black complacency is when you turn to crime, get caught, and start disrespecting your ancestors by invoking slavery as the reason why you were stealing tv's from Wal-Mart.

Black initiative on the other hand is why, at one time, Africa was the wealthiest, most powerful, most knowledgeable, and overall greatest continent on the planet. We could get there again as a nation if ? would just learn the meaning of "nuance" and "critical thought" instead of jumping to call people ? for LOL's.

But he didn't say that tho'
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Solomon the GOAT.

Bruh, that's exactly what he was saying. ? just got triggered on some SJW type ? .
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Solomon the GOAT.

Solomon the GOAT.

Bruh, that's exactly what he was saying. ? just got triggered on some SJW type ? .

Thats the issue tho. He left too much on the table. I get where he was going, but by not following up with somethong like soul rattled just posted he allowed the message to get misconstrued and got lit up.

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Solomon the GOAT.

Solomon the GOAT.

Thats the issue tho. He left too much on the table. I get where he was going, but by not following up with somethong like soul rattled just posted he allowed the message to get misconstrued and got lit up.

That falls on the receivers' own ignorance if they didn't get what he was saying or just wanting to flat-out assume. Not to mention, that ? 's been rapping about White Supremacy and it's cultural effects for well over a decade now.
  • Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Options
    Since were on the topic of chi town rappers and i cant post a thread yet....? jenkins got a new ep out
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not believing in White Supremacy means you do not Believe White people have superiority to you it does not mean you have disregarded their actions as they try to prove you wrong with atrocities that prove they are not...