Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss), Cam'ron responds with Dinner Time

Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I'll say it again.. Mase been nice... Where the hell you ? been? Cams diss wasn't wack. If you really listen he was spitting.. It's just the beat and the mix isn't up to the standard we are used to from Cam.. The surprise about how nice mase is has me baffled.. Similar to those that are surprised that Jay Z wrote still Dre. How you call your self a hip hop head and don't know these facts?

a lot of folk on here are young.. like in they 20s... they were babies in 97. also folk are sheep in regards to popularity... they hear mase and automatically think shiny suit soft ? etc... while never hearing his mixtapes children of the corn or full albums. He is all those Harlem mcs father. along with kanye and fab. Jay also bit that mans flo.anyway for me it was refreshing to see him show he still got it.

You reaching with this. Jay dropped before Ma$e and Ma$e had a different flow when he was with C.O.C. Jay had a laid back flow before Ma$e started flowing like he did o Harlem World. In My Life Time (song) came out in 95' which would be the base of Jay's style going forward. Never heard no one compare Jay and Ma$e in my life. You mean Fab bit his flow.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    someone tell me how Mase always looks so damn happy in pics tho

bruh really out here enjoying life like that even tho he aint dropped an album since 2005?
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know everyone is slurping mase right now but go back and listen to Cam diss nothing but 1000% facts. Puff is ? . Big hung with ? and pedophiles. Remember guys mase never denied the ? . that ? happened in 2004 NY media just swept it under the rug.
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haha the ? in the sink! I wanna hear what Puffy has to say on this accusation.

I'm wondering if he is going to respond.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Cam should've used a better beat. When it comes to diss songs, I prefer dark sounding production.

Unless is jadakiss

Chill,
    I know Beans won,
    but you can’t deny Jada killed that disco beat !!

https://youtu.be/v1p2xZjsPGE

Say what? Nah

Naw OG,
    Beans cooked Jada !!

https://youtu.be/xBI1ySy4D0o

We already discussed this ? ....jada won
  • Ronin705
    Ronin705 Members Posts: 117 ✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    I know everyone is slurping mase right now but go back and listen to Cam diss nothing but 1000% facts. Puff is ? . Big hung with ? and pedophiles. Remember guys mase never denied the ? . that ? happened in 2004 NY media just swept it under the rug.

But homophobia isn't a real angle in 2017, prolly why Cam didn't bother with I in the first place (in terms of the ? )
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam should've used a better beat. When it comes to diss songs, I prefer dark sounding production.

Unless is jadakiss

Chill,
    I know Beans won,

Say what? Nah

Naw OG,
    Beans cooked Jada !!

Didnt beans get bars from Peedi & Oschino?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'll say it again.. Mase been nice... Where the hell you ? been? Cams diss wasn't wack. If you really listen he was spitting.. It's just the beat and the mix isn't up to the standard we are used to from Cam.. The surprise about how nice mase is has me baffled.. Similar to those that are surprised that Jay Z wrote still Dre. How you call your self a hip hop head and don't know these facts?

a lot of folk on here are young.. like in they 20s... they were babies in 97. also folk are sheep in regards to popularity... they hear mase and automatically think shiny suit soft ? etc... while never hearing his mixtapes children of the corn or full albums. He is all those Harlem mcs father. along with kanye and fab. Jay also bit that mans flo.anyway for me it was refreshing to see him show he still got it.

No excuse. In my 20's too.

Researched all that was before me when limewire came out.

That's like not knowing about bob marley because you weren't born in the 60's

u the minority homie also add in regionism...mase was hot when i was in 11th and 12 grade. if u was born in the 90s u were playing with toys when he was murda mase. u didnt address the popularity sheep part of my post
  • aneed123
    Options

You reaching with this. Jay dropped before Ma$e and Ma$e had a different flow when he was with C.O.C. Jay had a laid back flow before Ma$e started flowing like he did o Harlem World. In My Life Time (song) came out in 95' which would be the base of Jay's style going forward. Never heard no one compare Jay and Ma$e in my life. You mean Fab bit his flow.

im not reaching them ? had a lil beef bout that ? . also folk who know nothin of mase were like man he sound like jay on this diss record
  • aneed123
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »

bruh all the stuff in mase diss facts as,well.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Unless is jadakiss

Chill,
    I know Beans won,

Say what? Nah

Naw OG,
    Beans cooked Jada !!

Didnt beans get bars from Peedi & Oschino?

That's what peedi ? said I think
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Finally a beef that doesn't have to do with nicki minaj..

Only beef Nicki Minaj needs to hold onto is the two meat stacks in her heinie sacks.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

No excuse. In my 20's too.

Researched all that was before me when limewire came out.

That's like not knowing about bob marley because you weren't born in the 60's

u the minority homie also add in regionism...mase was hot when i was in 11th and 12 grade. if u was born in the 90s u were playing with toys when he was murda mase. u didnt address the popularity sheep part of my post

I admit my earliest memory of mase on tv was mo money mo problems and been around the world. Older siblings were bad boy stans.

And yes people are sheep. It's the same way how everybody started ? with drake after he killed meek.

Before that everybody including women were sonning him. Remember "drake is the type of ? " and so and so.

After that he was the MVP and everybody was on drakes nuts and meek was a punching bag
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Hell Rell getting knocked out
    Juelz teeth knocked out
    Camron getting bodied by a ? who was dancing in Brandy's video

You know what's ? up ? Karma caught up to Cam....

Fast forward to last 2 years, Dipset break up & Jim goes on Hot 97 & airs out all the ? . Jim comes out looking like the most loyal. The dips finally make amends & we get a crackhead washed version of Juelz, Cam gets sonned.

Jay-Z told us about this ? a decade ago..... The video at the Ruckers, 50 Cent ethering dude/hot summer, Dipset members talking about Cam being shoddy, & now this. The problem is that Cam is an idiot he played himself & squandered not just his but his whole squad's comeback.

Mase choosing not to clap back all those years ago means he looked down on Cam & never took him serious to begin with. He was prolly happy to see another Harlem brother come up & win. Then finally was like "? it". We laughed at Mase all these years only to watch him get the last laugh. My ? he played the ? outta Cam even with the tweets.

This is dumb Mase left the game and became a pastor that’s why he didn’t respond, when he came back it was supposed to be all positive and no one cared and that was what 12-13 years ago? Since then I bet you couldn’t name one track or feature or anything Mase has done because no one cared, now this track drops and you act like he never left foh

To be fair, Ma$e was back to rapping in the mid 2000's and DipSet was still at his head.Then he gets with G-Unit which was the home of rap beef. Jumped on a diss track about Game, why not Cam? I was never bothered by Ma$e not responding, but he had plenty of opportunities to get at them.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    I've never listened to a Mase album before...tonight might be the night

harlem world is nice. double up was mediocre but same ? was my ?

Man i remember i let one of my boys borrow Harlem World tape and he must have kept that ? in his pocket he wore the words off my tape.. That was my ? .. never heard double up

what yall know about

giphy.gif
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pachá12 wrote: »
    Juelz teeth knocked out

Fast forward to last 2 years, Dipset break up & Jim goes on Hot 97 & airs out all the ? . Jim comes out looking like the most loyal. The dips finally make amends & we get a crackhead washed version of Juelz, Cam gets sonned.

Jay-Z told us about this ? a decade ago..... The video at the Ruckers, 50 Cent ethering dude/hot summer, Dipset members talking about Cam being shoddy, & now this. The problem is that Cam is an idiot he played himself & squandered not just his but his whole squad's comeback.

Mase choosing not to clap back all those years ago means he looked down on Cam & never took him serious to begin with. He was prolly happy to see another Harlem brother come up & win. Then finally was like "? it". We laughed at Mase all these years only to watch him get the last laugh. My ? he played the ? outta Cam even with the tweets.

This is dumb Mase left the game and became a pastor that’s why he didn’t respond, when he came back it was supposed to be all positive and no one cared and that was what 12-13 years ago? Since then I bet you couldn’t name one track or feature or anything Mase has done because no one cared, now this track drops and you act like he never left foh

To be fair, Ma$e was back to rapping in the mid 2000's and DipSet was still at his head.Then he gets with G-Unit which was the home of rap beef. Jumped on a diss track about Game, why not Cam? I was never bothered by Ma$e not responding, but he had plenty of opportunities to get at them.

Yea I remember

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNey0PR46F4

And not one person cared
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Juelz teeth knocked out

Bruh, how you even comfortable speculating so much on what grown ass men felt and thought for over 20+ years?

My ? ... you’re on a website where all we do is talk about rappers daily in the reason. You trying too hard to look cool. FOH. This is HipHop.

Shut the ? up b. You stay with the same copy and paste response. Time to change youre tired ass style up.
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    pachá12 wrote: »
    Juelz teeth knocked out

Yea I remember

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNey0PR46F4

And not one person cared

That was a year before he got with G Unit tho

Edit: For the sake of facts, this album went Gold.