Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pre injury Rose was must see tv. Damn shame he will be the first MVP to not make the HOF.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Pre injury Rose was must see tv. Damn shame he will be the first MVP to not make the HOF.

Westbrook now is what Derrick Rose was supposed to be imo. Similar playing styles
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Yo is that why youre a spurs fan? The Tony Parker connection? Lmao I aint expect to come in here and bust out laughing

YOU WISH IT WAS THE REASON.

Ima say it one last time : ONE CANNOT BE A TRUE NBA FAN/CONNOISEUR AND IN THE MEANTIME DISLIKE/ DISRESPECT/ NOT APPRECIATE THE SPURS.

Why ? THEY HAVE BEEN AN EXAMPLE OF PROFESSIONALISM, CONSISTENCYN, EXCELLENCE, MASTERMIND, WINNING, FUNDAMENTALS.

From the GM to the players, passing by Greg Pop, ONE REALLY CANT HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO THE SPURS.

Look at what it took the 76ers to have a contending team : years of tanking.

Compare that to the Spurs post Tim-Manu-Tony era. What more can you say?

Look at the rookies: What more can you say?

Look at Johnatan Simons : what do you have to say to THE SPURS?

WHY ARE YOU IRRITATED ABOUT THEM?

IMA TELL YOU WHY : you post lik fat ? ? who doesnt like excellence, consistency and planning. You are a hater who doesnt like WINNING by hardworking. You are a ? NBA leftist who waits for top draft to built something.

Thats why you cant se what i see in San Antonio basketball.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Memphis might die after all :)

Look at the rankings. Wether is the East or the West NO TEAMS IS SAFE. From top to the 13th place.
    Two or three losses and you are out of the top eight.

We were talking about how the Bucks were ready for the Conference finals two weeks ago. Inspite the Bledsoe acquisition they are struggling. Till when?

One or two injured players (Clips, Grizz,Jazz) and you are out of the West.

The Sixers are one Joel Embid injury to fall.
    The Cavs season is depending of James ankle.
    Millsap goes down and the Nuggets can say goodby to the pkayoffs.

Thats why i love this season. Everybody walks on a thin line. Ok , the Warriors and Spurs playstyle give them a better chance to survive difficult times.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Respect to the poster who can give the final top eight seeds , east and west, with a 20% error margin teamwise and ranking wise.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    VEGAS LIED TO US : THE WARRIORS VS CAVS FINALS IS NOT GUARANTEED.

Healthy Grizz , reinforced Spurs, new faced Thunder , Nuggets can take GSW down.

Top defense Celtics, Miami Heat, Pistons, Bucks can upset the Cavs.
    And the 76ers can be a big huge surprise in the East because they still can progress. Same goes for the Knicks.

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    O.G. wrote: »

Westbrook now is what Derrick Rose was supposed to be imo. Similar playing styles

Prime Rose was better (less stat padding)
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    VEGAS LIED TO US : THE WARRIORS VS CAVS FINALS IS NOT GUARANTEED.

Healthy Grizz , reinforced Spurs, new faced Thunder , Nuggets can take GSW down.

Top defense Celtics, Miami Heat, Pistons, Bucks can upset the Cavs.
    And the 76ers can be a big huge surprise in the East because they still can progress. Same goes for the Knicks.

Stop
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marc Gasol has no motivation to play

Fade us the ? to Bolivian
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Just trade him

Grizzlies center Marc Gasol is angry and confused about not playing in the fourth quarter Sunday evening during a home loss to the Brooklyn Nets. Memphis suffered its eighth straight defeat with Gasol sitting for the final 12 minutes. – via Memphis Commercial Appeal
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Yo is that why youre a spurs fan? The Tony Parker connection? Lmao I aint expect to come in here and bust out laughing

YOU WISH IT WAS THE REASON.

Ima say it one last time : ONE CANNOT BE A TRUE NBA FAN/CONNOISEUR AND IN THE MEANTIME DISLIKE/ DISRESPECT/ NOT APPRECIATE THE SPURS.

Why ? THEY HAVE BEEN AN EXAMPLE OF PROFESSIONALISM, CONSISTENCYN, EXCELLENCE, MASTERMIND, WINNING, FUNDAMENTALS.

From the GM to the players, passing by Greg Pop, ONE REALLY CANT HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO THE SPURS.

Look at what it took the 76ers to have a contending team : years of tanking.

Compare that to the Spurs post Tim-Manu-Tony era. What more can you say?

Look at the rookies: What more can you say?

Look at Johnatan Simons : what do you have to say to THE SPURS?

WHY ARE YOU IRRITATED ABOUT THEM?

IMA TELL YOU WHY : you post lik fat ? ? who doesnt like excellence, consistency and planning. You are a hater who doesnt like WINNING by hardworking. You are a ? NBA leftist who waits for top draft to built something.

Thats why you cant se what i see in San Antonio basketball.

Called me a fat ? . Thats hilarious.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How Valuable is Mike Conley, tho

Look at that team before and after
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Just trade him

Grizzlies center Marc Gasol is angry and confused about not playing in the fourth quarter Sunday evening during a home loss to the Brooklyn Nets. Memphis suffered its eighth straight defeat with Gasol sitting for the final 12 minutes. – via Memphis Commercial Appeal

I don't think Marc likes anyone on this team outside of Conley. He's simply not a leader. This pattern of avolition is evident every year. He starts with MVP-caliber playmaking and fades quickly.

Plus Fiz is really struggle coaching rn.
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^Only due to injury. Lebron has proven he can carry the first unit. IT off the bench is scary. But when I said that I underestimated our bench. They been looking better then I thought they would....with no IT or D Rose.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? curry got in his hair
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/nba/2017/11/27/16702738/nba-russell-westbrook-oklahoma-city-thunder-problem

Great article y'all should read on the thunder problems. But y'all probably won't cuz none of y'all don't like criticism toward Russ.

Also at the end there was a video of the warriors bench laughing at Russ while he was still playing in the final minutes trying to get a triple double and the game was over. He getting mad cuz Adams passed on a shot that would have gave him a triple double lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/nba/2017/11/27/16702738/nba-russell-westbrook-oklahoma-city-thunder-problem

Great article y'all should read on the thunder problems. But y'all probably won't cuz none of y'all don't like criticism toward Russ.

Also at the end there was a video of the warriors bench laughing at Russ while he was still playing in the final minutes trying to get a triple double and the game was over. He getting mad cuz Adams passed on a shot that would have gave him a triple double lol

I already had saw that clip where the warriors was laughin when russ was yellin at adams to shoot.

But there was 2 seconds on the shot clock.It looked like he was yellin at him like "shoot mf so I can get the assist" but there was no time on the shot clock.

Article a good drop, not a good look for russ he has extremely low bball iq but this article pin points several bad habits he has that hurts okc.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

Theres been multiple posts criticizing russ for shooting okc out of games in the 4th plus his lack of defense.

I know I just wanna ? some posters off