Murda Ma$e is back... Again 'When NY Was NY'

Options
13»

Comments

• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Ny was Ny buy why he on a Californian beat tho

U not from nyc you don't get it , when nyc was nyc, we was bodying all yall ? ?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    ? was punching like he was Fabs dad. Weak ? hating just to hate. Stop.

Oh here we go lets save the file.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    ? Ma$e. Been wanting to punch him in the face since 96.
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    no2fuks wrote: »

this ? is the butt of jokes and punchlines can't take mase serious since he retired (1999)

fixed
    no2fuks wrote: »
    "if you could feel how my face felt you would know how mase felt"

"get jammed with the jammers slammed with the slammers its hot here ask mase he ran to atlanta"

"Which- way do you wanna face when your brains
    hit pavement/Think of what you'll say to Pastor Mase and save it/ For the day that they got them affidavits waving in my face."

this ? is the butt of jokes and punchlines can't take mase serious since he retired (1999)
    _Lefty wrote: »
    He spittin. But still, it's Mase.
    I couldn't do it......tried to make it through the track but he sounded desperate and not authentic. It's been over Mason. "Hot here...ask Ma$e he ran to Atlanta."
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Ma$e is a major contributor to the current state of commercial pop rap. ? him

I powerfully cosign. Him & Diddy are the reason, especially Diddy
    Beefer77 wrote: »
    Mase needs to retire permanently you can't take him seriously anymore.
    this is what the industry does to weak dudes. this guy is confused sexually, mentally, spiritually and morally. he cant deice if he wanna be bumpy johnson or creflo dollar. the sad part is that there isnt that much difference the two and dude is still totally lost. oh well just another ? boy chewed up, spit out and turned out by the industry.
    kanye-shrug-o.gif

• DOPEdweebz
    Options
    bbkg79 wrote: »
    Not digging it
    Ma$e is a major contributor to the current state of commercial pop rap. ? him
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    This track is about 19 years too late
    grYmes wrote: »
    How proper of the good pastor to call everyone ? a minute into the damn song. This dude don't know what the ? he wanna be. Been having split personality disorder since 1999. Go home Mase, go home.
    Lol at anyone who takes mase serious. Foh at ? prostitute buying rappers trying to be hard. Even Mr. Cee laughs at this fake ? religified thug
    sounds good, but he fake as ?
    This ? is corny ....? was a pastor now he talking about robbing ? with .45's ? ........FOH MY ?
    rapmusic wrote: »
    It's over Mase.. Stop. ? been calling out fake rappers this year. Yall better not let Pastor Mase cook. You can't go to ? then come back like this.
    That wack AF Welcome Back went like mad when I sold CDs in school.

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is corny ....? was a pastor now he talking about robbing ? with .45's ? ........FOH MY ?

No worse than robbing ? every Sunday with a book.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No worse than robbing ? every Sunday with a book.

"You're going to heaven, cuz Jesus saved you long before you were a speck in your daddy's ? . All you have to do is pledge your allegiance to him and put a few dollars in this here plate."

I ? hate Christianity >_>
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still stand behind my statement
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Guys like you and skpr stayed consistent. Im trying to see if anyone else flip flopped though yaddamean.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beefer77 wrote: »
    How he gonna kick his wife out of the congregation and then drop this song. But I like this song and love the old mase flow.

why he do that tho?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Guys like you and skpr stayed consistent. Im trying to see if anyone else flip flopped though yaddamean.

I agree it is a lot of flipping tho lol.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    When Ny was Ny buy why he on a Californian beat tho

U not from nyc you don't get it , when nyc was nyc, we was bodying all yall ? ?

This ? really told me I'm not from NYC. And the Cali beat I still don't get. ? picked the wrong beat.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was cool to have a weekend reflection of Mase being at his best, he just showing he aint lost his touch.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUXnuyr5Fkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rRglwK_iFc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUKrcrs65cw