Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    I've never listened to a Mase album before...tonight might be the night

harlem world is nice. double up was mediocre but same ? was my ?

Man i remember i let one of my boys borrow Harlem World tape and he must have kept that ? in his pocket he wore the words off my tape.. That was my ? .. never heard double up

what yall know about

giphy.gif

Got the soundtrack for Christmas the year it came out lol/smdh
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard cam doesn't even have a sister
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Yo Cam's gone from getting praised for having dope mixtape like a week or so ago, mad people were like 'Cam is back' to having the internet going in on how Mase either'd etc haha cold game...

He's gonna come back. But he has to hit hard.

Remember the week meek revealed that Drake didn't write his rhymes? Everyone was going in on drake and said he was done.

Then the week charged up and back to back dropped it was like everyone had amnesia
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Cam's gone from getting praised for having dope mixtape like a week or so ago, mad people were like 'Cam is back' to having the internet going in on how Mase either'd etc haha cold game...

Remember the week meek revealed that Drake didn't write his rhymes? Everyone was going in on drake and said he was done.

Then the week charged up and back to back dropped it was like everyone had amnesia

Im not sure what Cam can do though, everyone pretty much knows Mase's weak points, so theres no shock value... And I dont think he ever had ghost writers, I think him, L, Cam, Herb and Bloodshed all used to write together... And tbh Mase could go bar for with L and the best of them... Mase prolly ghost wrote for mad artists in the 90s tbh...
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Im not sure what Cam can do though, everyone pretty much knows Mase's weak points, so theres no shock value... And I dont think he ever had ghost writers, I think him, L, Cam, Herb and Bloodshed all used to write together... And tbh Mase could go bar for with L and the best of them... Mase prolly ghost wrote for mad artists in the 90s tbh...

Only way I see it working is if he involves and disses puff in a curtis type diss/video skit against the two.

Which would also mean career suicide so you're right. He can't do ? .
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Matike85 wrote: »
    This ? ain't about Jay. Let's keep this on Cam and Ma$e. People always bring Jay up some how but be complaining when the Reason is mostly about him. Yall like reverse ? riders man. The Reason never changes. One reason I never come in here much. Anyway. Ma$e bodied Cam. Good to hear lyrics take the lead instead of popularity.

Jay Z subliminal diss Mase on Imaginary Player...Facts ... Jay Z Stans cannot handle the truth

https://youtu.be/GcRD6Aj8FdE

Everyone is aware of this, ? . What does Jay have to do with this current beef
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? ain't about Jay. Let's keep this on Cam and Ma$e. People always bring Jay up some how but be complaining when the Reason is mostly about him. Yall like reverse ? riders man. The Reason never changes. One reason I never come in here much. Anyway. Ma$e bodied Cam. Good to hear lyrics take the lead instead of popularity.

Jay Z subliminal diss Mase on Imaginary Player...Facts ... Jay Z Stans cannot handle the truth

At that time Jay was out of his damn mind if he thought Mase was trying to be like him. Mase and Diddy were doing NUMBERS.
  • wAXed_poetic
    wAXed_poetic Members Posts: 332 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Response wasn't that bad. IMO
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay ain't diss Mase til like 98. Y'all ? suck at even listening to music.

Mase album dropped in 97.

This ? Jay put out a video where ? in a club couldn’t afford champagne etc. How was that Mase?
    Why would Mase be worried about a 30 to 40 grand difference from a car? A ? who’s album went double plat and was nominated for a Grammy and a part of SEVERAL multi platinum singles. Either that ? wasn’t about Mase and ? were reaching, or Jay Z was deluded as ? . Those really are the only two options.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nostalgia is a muhfucka... especially for us 80s babies

I can understand why some (younger) folk here wouldn't be familiar with Mason Betha as a rapper... he was the 2nd most important artiste on Bad Boy Records in the 90s right after BIG's demise

This diss song and thread have them 90 jams playing in my head: 'Horse & Carriage', 'Mo' Money, Mo' Problems', 'Been Around The World'...

I also remember I and my brother used to laugh at Ma$e's 'slimy' flow and dance moves... but the boy could flow though and seems not to have lost a step lyrically

Funniest ? in this thread was that meme imagining Cam's response. I died...
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did this turn into discussing about Jay Z?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freepost

Jig the GOAT
  • victory_kid
    victory_kid Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this been posted already then pardon me... but Daylyt is a fool for this, super fast with it too.

https://youtu.be/QZr2DRNSyME
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Killa Cam a freak, I ain't ? , I got head from her :joy:
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam'ron Dinner time #1 trending on YouTube
    tumblr_p032mc4Qmg1wv3x85o1_400.png
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i mentioned mase and jay beefin and jay biting his flow. another poster disagreed.so it got discussed
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Jay ain't diss Mase til like 98. Y'all ? suck at even listening to music.

@Roster Player #99 doesn't like none of you ? opinions

? da ? lol
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Some of you weirdos taking other peoples opinions in here too personal?