ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black women rant about some silly ? sometimes. I know they get tired of white people being too forward and touching their hair. I get that. By my wife and sisters-in-law were whining about white people always telling them how cool their hair is. I sat their rolling my eyes. Why care about what white people think to begin with, but if you do care why would them being complimentary? It wasn't that long ago white people were basically using our hair to insult us. I remember hearing the stupid little jokes they told. Hell, I'm sure some still tell them.
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Germz101 wrote: »
    PureYang wrote: »

Need to see more of this

U need to see more black women lowering their worth by succumbing to a contest based on white standards of beauty?

I see a black woman unapologetic with her natural hair on a world stage ain't enough for you ? ? all the sudden.

On that stage it takes courage to break the mold, regardless of the very same standard you claim she's adhering to.
  • PureYang
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

Need to see more of this

U need to see more black women lowering their worth by succumbing to a contest based on white standards of beauty?

Word, nothing pro black about that ? .

? , you work for the ? military industrial complex. Youre the last one who should really be saying ? lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Need to see more of this

I see a black woman unapologetic with her natural hair on a world stage ain't enough for you ? ? all the sudden.

On that stage it takes courage to break the mold, regardless of the very same standard you claim she's adhering to.

In all honesty, the hangups about black hair and other attributes probably aren't as common outside of the U.S. Let's not forget that Grace Jones was a model and considered beautiful outside the U.S. In the U.S. even black people thought she looked crazy.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

Need to see more of this

Word, nothing pro black about that ? .

? , you work for the ? military industrial complex. Youre the last one who should really be saying ? lol

You're a tax paying US citizen, you have just as much blood on your hands.

Keep talking ? I'm going to @ u every time I post some Patriots ? .

6ii9rmbddfyo.png
  • PureYang
    Options

Need to see more of this

In all honesty, the hangups about black hair and other attributes probably aren't as common outside of the U.S. Let's not forget that Grace Jones was a model and considered beautiful outside the U.S. In the U.S. even black people thought she looked crazy.

skin whitening cream and weaves are an exploding market in both Jamaica (where she's from) and in West Africa. There's still way more work to be done
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4ft_BKnifc

Well damn, I guess we Americans need to shut up about violence and also...maybe...build that wall. lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That whole Meghan Markle excitement is peculiar... beyond peoples obsession with the "royals"
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    That whole Meghan Markle excitement is peculiar... beyond peoples obsession with the "royals"

I'm not excited but I do love a Royal wedding
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

I'm not excited but I do love a Royal wedding

beyond thatim talking about the aspect that she is biracial.. its just odd to applaud.. like she accomplished something by being accepted into that realm..
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    No clue who y'all talking about
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4ft_BKnifc

Well damn, I guess we Americans need to shut up about violence and also...maybe...build that wall. lol

Most of the countries listed are in south or central america that wall just grew 300 feet taller.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    edited November 2017
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Options
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Need to see more of this

? all that hate

Black Excellence
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? out here winning universal beauty pageants while kat out here competing in a bigger the hoops the bigger the hoe struggle nudes contest on a dead hiphop forum. Lmao
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Free dizz free. Up

Free trillfat. Free up.
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Lose MFn lose with these males. Give that woman her props.

I shouldn’t have do this but ima kick u some knowledge. U allow a few at the seat of the table but keep the occupants exclusive.

Yea u give her props, how many other women on that stage looked like her. In a room full of young black women. Let’s say like 50, maybe 10 of that 50 see that’s sista all natural in competition and wanna be just like her.

To them she is beautiful, she is beauty, they go natural and hold pride in their African attributes. To the other 40, they see a natural sista that was second runner up to the white European standard of beauty.

Those are the ones that nicki minja it, blonde weave, waist trainers, make up cosmetics to lessen their natural features

I’d gif or emoji u right now, but I do that when I’m playing...and I’m dead serious right now. Yeen got the dna and understanding to grasp the weight of ? like that...
  • Germz101
    Options
    And u might ask well what should be done?

Well look here, all these wealthy black folks..diddy, jay z, Beyoncé, baby, master p, Oprah..stating obvious names but there are many more less obvious and known names.

They all have the resources to build and create a black media empire focused on the empowerment and uplifting of black people through media and other things.

But on the flip side, black people have to respect it as on the same levels as miss universe. That can be accomplished through intellegent marketing. Same folks that can sell you evils and superficiality can sell you honor and pride. But the former take more work and funding.

But nah, what a lot of wealthy and powerful black peope would rather do. Is tell you to vote, out ur hopes behind a either a white person who only black people on their staff are yes men and women with no influence. And only use u to put them in power them turn around and blame failure on “the system” as though victory within that “system” was ever really going to possible.

Or a black politician that only makes news clips while they badger Jeff sessions in Congress like whatever battle they have in front of camera means anything other than a trending topic for a week or so.

Empowerment is in power, power comes from being willing to lose power to have power, that comes from courage and perseverance.

But often, the perseverance any of them ever seen to have is the perseverance to remain known as somebody. This is a opportunity in black America that’s being squandered because non of them see they are in a position that blacks couldn’t imagine 5 let alone hundreds with the power they have.
  • Germz101
    Options
    Same generation complaining about these kids rapping bout doing drugs, is the same generation that got rich rapping about selling drugs.

m0h5lrng02tb.png
    How that make sense?