Comments

• moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? screams Suge made me do it. Lol
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop can say this that and the third about how he was always cool with BIG but he was throwing shots here and even played both sides to the very end. The same week that he got on the radio and said he was cool with Biggie and Puffy, he was sitting with Pac talking about "this is our family over here (Death Row)."

1:45 mark:

https://youtu.be/S9sUdf3hAfU
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These rappers are really some of y'all ? Heroes...

Yo, cant even blame it on these ? being young and overly impressionable....Cause they still caught up in this ? over 20 years later.....lol....
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rap beef is ? that happens on wax ......

Pac beef was not rap beef ....... this ? was shot and robbed ...... right after that, on some unrelated ? , he was sent to jail for ? ...... that ? had time for all those ? up events to replay and fester in his mind ..with no facts or answers of who, what, or why .... it's pretty easy for why he blame B.I.G cause who else knew where and when he would be ....... then here comes suge ....... you know that this ? gassed the ? to the moon and back ........

I truly believe that B.I.G had no knowledge or part of what happened to pac and really didn't want to engage ....... this does not mean B.I.G couldn't out bar pac...... to me it looks as if B.I.G was looking at the situation like 'I thought we was cool &I didn't set you up'
    I also think Diddy was in B.I.G ear like *? that lets keep getting this money*

Other NY rappers jumped because pac was saying names

It really makes no sense to battle a ? that mad (well to me it doesn't) and both of them are too much public to take ? to the streets

If the initial circumstances were different and it started as true "oh, that dude wack" type of rap beef ...... who knows ...... I've done enough speculating for today .......

And snoop would have been thrashed by B.I.G on the mic
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Rap beef is ? that happens on wax ......

Pac beef was not rap beef ....... this ? was shot and robbed ...... right after that, on some unrelated ? , he was sent to jail for ? ...... that ? had time for all those ? up events to replay and fester in his mind ..with no facts or answers of who, what, or why .... it's pretty easy for why he blame B.I.G cause who else knew where and when he would be ....... then here comes suge ....... you know that this ? gassed the ? to the moon and back ........

I truly believe that B.I.G had no knowledge or part of what happened to pac and really didn't want to engage ....... this does not mean B.I.G couldn't out bar pac...... to me it looks as if B.I.G was looking at the situation like 'I thought we was cool &I didn't set you up'
    I also think Diddy was in B.I.G ear like *? that lets keep getting this money*

Other NY rappers jumped because pac was saying names

It really makes no sense to battle a ? that mad (well to me it doesn't) and both of them are too much public to take ? to the streets

If the initial circumstances were different and it started as true "oh, that dude wack" type of rap beef ...... who knows ...... I've done enough speculating for today .......

And snoop would have been thrashed by B.I.G on the mic

Pac had Brooklyn & other ny rappers dissing big n 96 it was never pac vs ny cuz 4 1 tupac is NEw YORK.....it was strictly pac vs big & deathrizzo vs bad boy & snoop is a straight ? for making this ? & playing like he would never diss big smh
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snooop a snitch
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    This ? played both sides

That's what I came to say, didn't Biggie shout out Snoop in the first couple of bars on Life After?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? played both sides

That's what I came to say, didn't Biggie shout out Snoop in the first couple of bars on Life After?

I guess thats why pac was mad
  • gee757
    Options
    This ? played both sides

Nah pac was mad snoop was obviously dissing big behind closed doors but n public he was acting like him & big was kool

https://youtu.be/Cku5f7ZXkOU
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    This ? played both sides

Nah pac was mad snoop was obviously dissing big behind closed doors but n public he was acting like him & big was kool

https://youtu.be/Cku5f7ZXkOU

Thats wat im agreeing to ?
  • gee757
    Options
    Pac was not mad @ snoop cuz big shouted him out on LAD u bozo
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beat is trasssssh i hate smooth ?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The beat riding tho
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's damn near sad how much ? still think about this ? wtf is wrong wit you ?
  • gee757
    Options
    ^ nah what's sad is snoops fake ass frontin like he would never diss big
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Death Row from the early to mid 90s>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought he said he never went after Biggie because BIG was always his boy.

No wonder Pac ignored him on the plane ride home.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

Snoop has made a number of Hypocritical snake like Politically motivated sucker moves over the years that is just his character...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Never can trust that disloyal crip
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Snoop has made a number of Hypocritical snake like Politically motivated sucker moves over the years that is just his character...

He's a survivor.

How many MCs from 1992 are still around?
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

He's a survivor.

Snoop still trash so it doesn't matter
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

He's a survivor.

Cockroaches and rats are survivors too. Die like a man don't live like a coward.