Cheap Seats What's on your Mind thread

Options

Comments

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I’m about to request a credit limit next month on a few of my cards. Should get them since I always pay on time
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ax have you ever considered going back to school?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even use that card anymore. It served its purpose
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    I wasn't even thinking about a loan I was planning to pay straight cash but thanx for the helpful advice

It ain't about a loan Ax but you will still need some form of credit to show these apartment complexes a history of you paying bills on time.

Once you get the lease for the apartment you can pay the rent in cash, money order, check, etc. but you have to get in the door first and you going to need credit for that.

Just to establish my credit I got a credit card with a $500 limit. That ain't ? but the point was just to buy shoes, clothes, groceries etc. just to pay it off at the end of every month whether is was the full $500 or just $50. The mortgage company just wanted to see if I could for sure pay a bill each month. They already knew I made enough money for the home loan. I just didn't have a current history of paying bills in my name. I was paying PLENTY of bills they just weren't in my name so they had no idea what I was capable of.

just saw this, but at first, if you charge $100, pay it all off...do this for a few months and watch how fast they wanna come with the limit increase
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    Axel u don’t have to call for a card. U can go online and apply and also get a app like credit karma. I have like 5-6 different credit apps on my phone
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »

Yeah either for broadcasting, or electronic repair if the broadcast field doesn't work out. I kind of know how to fix sound boards and a few other electronics but never got proper training. I feel i need to relocate before I go back to school because due to the way 2017 was for me out chea I gotta get away from the negative energy. A few of my childhood friends could be on borrowed time I just need a fresh start, only reason I'm working this many hours. I gotta get out the warehouse industry but that's all that's in Harford county. 7 years is enough
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Axel u don’t have to call for a card. U can go online and apply and also get a app like credit karma. I have like 5-6 different credit apps on my phone

I had capital one send me some ? but I never looked into it cuz I'm paranoid about going in debt. I never wanted a credit card ever in life lol
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah either for broadcasting, or electronic repair if the broadcast field doesn't work out. I kind of know how to fix sound boards and a few other electronics but never got proper training. I feel i need to relocate before I go back to school because due to the way 2017 was for me out chea I gotta get away from the negative energy. A few of my childhood friends could be on borrowed time I just need a fresh start, only reason I'm working this many hours. I gotta get out the warehouse industry but that's all that's in Harford county. 7 years is enough

7 years???!!!!!! ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Gotta be wearing a shirt and tie at that point
  • TheBoyRo
    edited November 2017
    Options
    7 years? U gonna have some back problems by 30 lol
  • Beta
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ax you should take up a driving job
  • BlackAX410
    Options

7 years???!!!!!! ?

One of the reasons harco is called a trap and hazard county if you're out chea too long u get stuck and content. Those are the best paying jobs here without college education
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Ax you should take up driving jobs

Driving what? Like uber and ? ? Nah
  • Beta
    Options

No you ?

Driving a van, box truck, company car, etc

There's a ? fish aquarium near me that pays $13 to deliver fish to residents and businesses

Also I saw a pharmacy that delivers morphine and ? for $12 hr

Post office pays $16 hr

For example...
  • BlackAX410
    Options

No you ?

Driving a van, box truck, company car, etc

There's a ? fish aquarium near me that pays $13 to deliver fish to residents and businesses

Also I saw a pharmacy that delivers morphine and ? for $12 hr

Post office pays $16 hr

For example...

Those jobs aren't in my area, only ones that pay are warehouse, I gotta broaden my horizons when I get to VA
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And by Tommy's standards those are all lucrative jobs

Some folks will not peep the double entendre!

Yous a fool! lolololol
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weirdo ass ? killing folks randomly. Glad they caught his ass. Does Florida have the death penalty?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I work on a college campus and it is some nice looking women here like any campus in America.
    Well there is a grad student that I swear looks plane Jane as hell but has the sexiest walk on this planet.
    She dont have a phat ass and is flat chested but that walk.........full?d=1500078021

I told her she needs to teach a class on how to walk. A sexy walk is a loss art.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weirdo ass ? killing folks randomly. Glad they caught his ass. Does Florida have the death penalty?
    You know they do. Next to Texas, Florida executes people at high amounts.
  • Beta
    Options
    They got my ? matt Lauer?