• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    2 - all you gotta do to have some hoe ? not follow you around is move, or hang around in different circles. It really aint that deep.

Lol the ? ??

Is she wrong though?

It depends. Cuz it sounds like someone whos ashamed of their hoeism but not ready to stop.

If thats the case a mfer free to live as they please, but then dont get mad when a mfer u love leaves after finding out some ? u purposely hid from them knowin how they would react.

But if ur man cool with it tf do i care?

Or maybe they are ready to stop and want a fresh start.

I think the point she's trying to make is that a person can find ways to hide the truth. All these claims that you can't escape a reputation aren't true. People do it all the time.

If thats the case i mighta misinterpreted her post.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 - all you gotta do to have some hoe ? not follow you around is move, or hang around in different circles. It really aint that deep.

Lol the ? ??

Is she wrong though?

It depends. Cuz it sounds like someone whos ashamed of their hoeism but not ready to stop.

If thats the case a mfer free to live as they please, but then dont get mad when a mfer u love leaves after finding out some ? u purposely hid from them knowin how they would react.

But if ur man cool with it tf do i care?

Or maybe they are ready to stop and want a fresh start.

I think the point she's trying to make is that a person can find ways to hide the truth. All these claims that you can't escape a reputation aren't true. People do it all the time.

Didn't you move to San Diego to escape your reputation in Houston only to build a even bigger rep there? Moving only allows you to escape your reputation if you stop doing what earned you that rep in the first place.

Now drop some nudes because that's your reputation on the IC
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If only all humans were as perfect as some of you IC males.

? growing, maturing, regrets, learning from mistakes, all that normal human stuff. You are forever the mistakes and decisions you've made, no matter what.

It aint about being perfect. Its about lying faking and trying to hide who you are. If you did some hoe ? own it. But don't expect everybody to agree with it nor should you really give a ? . Simple as that.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? growing, maturing, regrets, learning from mistakes, all that normal human stuff. You are forever the mistakes and decisions you've made, no matter what.

yep...we just holding a chick past against her just like chicks hold our past agaisnt us.

? guys hold other guys ? against them. "hey, member that time such an such whipper you ass?"

but it just sounds like yall want to fukk everything an still be someones angel.
    how about acting like an angel from the get go.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It ain't about a person being perfect. Its about people who think like you understanding that through all that growing, maturing, regrets and learning you have to deal with the consequences of those decisions.

Yes that is correct. Just because you've grown and wouldn't make the same decisions again doesn't mean a person has to accept the so called new, smarter and improved you. If you find that person who does that's all that matters really.

You can't really fault a man or woman who doesn't want to deal with someone because some ? they've done in the past.

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is y'all were dating Kat at age 40, would you expect her to tell you about a threesome she had at 25?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Im arguing about maturity and growing up to women who are 10 years older than me in here lol can't make this up.

Take responsibility for your actions. Nobody is forcing y'all to post ass shots and then get mad when ? don't respect you smh.

We're supposed to respect strippers who get naked for a living too now huh?

Can't believe this thread is even going
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Right then Cosby and Weinstein are forgiven right?

R.kelly too and Nicki Minaj brother too. We can't put a label on these poor men. They regret their decisions . We have to accept it.

2 consenting adults doing what they do isn't the case with those people...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

R.kelly too and Nicki Minaj brother too. We can't put a label on these poor men. They regret their decisions . We have to accept it.

So now having sex is being compared to criminal acts.

I'm done..y'all got this.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Except for that asia argentino chick...

Her story is straight ?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Her story is straight ?

Post up her story or link!
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Here's the problem with this whole ? as I see it.

Everybody has a past. Nearly everybody done ? somebody they don't want anyone to know about or been in a ? ass sexual situation at some point in their life; we get that.

The difference here, however, is we can see the ? . This chick's ? past is out here for everyone, including her new man, to see. If it was just some live ? you did and nobody knows about it or had pics or video evidence of it then that's one thing. You go on about your life and can deny said event even took place or you could bring it up but downplay it like it wasn't a big deal. But we can see it, and it casts a whole new light on her especially if the video or pic is a complete 180 from the image she projects.

There's a number of pics floating around in this vein and I know I have several of them stashed and I'm too lazy to look for 'em, censor them, and post 'em but basically it's usually of some professional white broad or some chick singing in the church or something like that and beside those innocent ass pics is one of the same chick gettin ? by a group of Black men or whatever. What happened behind closed doors came out for all to see and immediately changes the perception of that chick. Same thing can happen for a dude. Yeeears ago there was some anti-? politician or something that got his whole world ? up when a pic of him crossdressing came out in the tabloids. More recently you have Wes Goodman, a staunch anti-? Ohio state legislator that got caught having sex with another man in his office and there's supposedly a number of pics and videos of him out there. Dude went from Mr Wholesome Midwestern Husband to ? Homosexual Sleazy Slutmonkey fast as ? behind it.

Bottom line: your past is only in the past as long as pics or video of it don't surface, then you gotta deal with the shitstorm surrounding it once it comes to light.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol the ? ??

What are you confused about love?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Her story is straight ?

Argento said that, after she reluctantly agreed to give Weinstein a massage, he pulled her skirt up, forced her legs apart, and performed oral sex on her as she repeatedly told him to stop. Weinstein “terrified me, and he was so big,” she said. “It wouldn’t stop. It was a nightmare.”

...Argento told me, “He made it sound like he was my friend and he really appreciated me.” She said that she had consensual sexual relations with him multiple times over the course of the next five years, though she described the encounters as one-sided and “onanistic.”
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »
    So is y'all were dating Kat at age 40, would you expect her to tell you about a threesome she had at 25?

who in there right mind would date kat??? but yes I would need to know everything important and getting ? by the whole football team and the school staff and the mailman and the principle and the guy down the block and his brother and his cousin is very ? important

Fair enough. I just don't think that is realistic for a 40 year old woman to do.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Debating about this ? is like MJ vs. Prince: People feel how they feel and no amount of solid, logical points or anything else is gonna change anyone's PoV.

Let's move on.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Her story is straight ?

Argento said that, after she reluctantly agreed to give Weinstein a massage, he pulled her skirt up, forced her legs apart, and performed oral sex on her as she repeatedly told him to stop. Weinstein “terrified me, and he was so big,” she said. “It wouldn’t stop. It was a nightmare.”

...Argento told me, “He made it sound like he was my friend and he really appreciated me.” She said that she had consensual sexual relations with him multiple times over the course of the next five years, though she described the encounters as one-sided and “onanistic.”

this chick is dumb or confused
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Everyone has a past but people when hard evidence like videos and pictures are present that changes the perspective for some people.

No one wants to be anyones fool and that's where pride comes into play because people don't want to deal with another person's past if their is tangible evidence there that can show it on repeat.

Its kind of an oxymoron in many ways in what people are willing to put up with but I don't judge regardless, because I got a past just like the next man or woman.

The only different between you, me, and some random third party is that you and I don't have our past ? laundry floating around for someone visually to see. A lot of people care more about what their peers think about them and their lives than they would like to let on though....
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Her story is straight ?

hhhhhWHAAAAT