Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    this ? so ? dope!! todays kids dont know how lucky they are to have this on tv

True it's definitely better than Trial of The Incredible Hulk and all that other ? I saw as a kid.

4bfa212b2bb430f6ce3b89505b60f7e9.jpg

I peeped your sarcasm. you stay grumpy fam

5113f04a22371dfc36f3314d353fe556.gif

• inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barry ain't ? ...coulda killed thawne but let this ? just walk off like it was nothing after all he been thru. Shoulda been cold like green arrow and killed his ass no questions
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You hit that"
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so yeah like I was saying they can write off Kid Flash from the TV show he's useless.
  • Broddie
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    so yeah like I was saying they can write off Kid Flash from the TV show he's useless.

They basically already did.
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was pretty good. Felt much more contained and approachable than the Dominators story (since it tied directly to Barry's Flashpoint), but there were so many great moments, and it feels like everyone got a chance to shine in their own way, even fuckniggas like Team Arrow.

Stein and Jax won it for me though. When they buried Stein and you saw that Jewish star on his casket, it hurt. Legends aint gonna be the same without him, even if they do use Snart for a bit.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loved every second of it
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know it's the CW but this episode still had a startling amount of gayness.
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Part 1 was great but part 2.... it's some ? we need to speak about

We get it CW.. Fat Joe's voice "? is ? "

CW just couldn't let Barry and Iris live without throwing Olicity in the mix

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This has to be the worst episode ive ever seen on flash. Who directed this ? show. The graphics were laughable ppl were stubling over their lines. Jesus christ that escape scenene with iris and the thick snowbunny was ? unbelievable
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This has to be the worst episode ive ever seen on flash. Who directed this ? show. The graphics were laughable ppl were stubling over their lines. Jesus christ that escape scenene with iris and the thick snowbunny was ? unbelievable

ov8493vwe9v5.png
  • masterchud12
    masterchud12 Members Posts: 184 ✭✭
    Options
    Didn’t even watch the crossover and don’t plan 2, hate it yearly as I️ don’t watch any of the other cw shows but the Flash.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Didn’t even watch the crossover and don’t plan 2, hate it yearly as I️ don’t watch any of the other cw shows but the Flash.

Well, you're doing yourself a disservice
  • masterchud12
    masterchud12 Members Posts: 184 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Based off the comments there is plenty of gayness in the crossover and I️ just can’t deal with those cringe worthy scenes but hey maybe I’ll give it a try anyway.
  • Dupac
    Options
  • Broddie
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    So Killer Frost is basically Ice from Justice League International now. Makes sense since 80% of the CW heroes were JLI members.

Flash, Vibe, Vixen, Martian Manhunter, Black Canary, Commander Steel, Elongated Man etc. were all team members in JLI. All they're missing is Batman, Guy Gardner, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle and Power Girl.

The two bold would be a great separate series especially Booster Gold

Greg Berlanti is working on a Booster Gold movie rumored to tie-in with the Arrowverse.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Based off the comments there is plenty of gayness in the crossover and I️ just can’t deal with those cringe worthy scenes but hey maybe I’ll give it a try anyway.

I also meant in you not watching the other shows in the Arrowverse
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Can somebody tell which episode in which show is the prequel to supergirl crisis x part one......the episode that leads to the wedding?
  • iron man1
    Options
    Can somebody tell which episode in which show is the prequel to supergirl crisis x part one......the episode that leads to the wedding?

None crossover was more standalone
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

im with you im the same, dont watch the other shows.. but naw this crossover was dope. i watched all of em.. even the supergirl one.. its worth it
  • Dupac
    Options
    She do get asked about Mon-El a few times.
  • iron man1
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    She do get asked about Mon-El a few times.

? mon-el he only there cause he banging supergirl in real life lol
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

None crossover was more standalone

Part one was moving so fast thought I missed something....
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    mon-el was dope as ? in the comics. He survived the phattom zone, filled in for Superman when he left earth, joined the justice league with ? grayson's batman, and actually knocked up a human before the flashpoint. But this version is a ? dork.