ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

where is the lie. if you parse what she is saying its easy to digest what she is saying.. the way we socialize/raise. boys and girls is a contributing factor to the relationship fuckery, communication.. so on and so forth people dont like examining ? just glancing at it

I mean, it is just a tweet so how else are we supposed glance at it. The dude asked a question and that's how she answered it, short and ehhh.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i mean, shes got a point.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/ddM_WpJLve4

The lazyness business is as high as our idiocy level.

Lol and smh. Years before Beyonce's butt was offensive, aggressive, and too much. Now these little to no ass women resolve to this...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey man...dumb or not.....the past history and all that aside

I cant hate on the new ? harvesting practices

what once was lost, can always be found
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the gym I swear every chick is on the squat machine and stair stepper. ? epic! Now if only we can get the women with the ass to get their ? on the same machines.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/ddM_WpJLve4

The lazyness business is as high as our idiocy level.

Lol and smh. Years before Beyonce's butt was offensive, aggressive, and too much. Now these little to no ass women resolve to this...

Yup white people are experts at repackaging ? and slapping a 2.0 sticker on some ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    At the gym I swear every chick is on the squat machine and stair stepper. ? epic! Now if only we can get the women with the ass to get their ? on the same machines.

Lol its funny to me when i see girls working out because they almost always only focus on their ass. Glute exercises and cardio is all a few chicks at my gym do. Literally the only things they do.
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

where is the lie. if you parse what she is saying its easy to digest what she is saying.. the way we socialize/raise. boys and girls is a contributing factor to the relationship fuckery, communication.. so on and so forth people dont like examining ? just glancing at it

Think I made this points on Goldie’s site where these ? over there turn into super heroes wit cape and I’m the villain. Go figure..that site needs more Beta.

Bars#

But yo, if I go to the hood in queens where cats are condition to prey on those caught lackin.

And I walk through iced out, and Gucci down and I get robbed. Last thing that needs to be on my mind is what about black unitity.

I knowingly put that on, I knowingly walked into a den of thieves, I knowingly know where I’m at, and still I came through like I expected nothing to happen out of decency

And that...is what its like when a woman puts on the thot attire and moves about in a world of men.

So don’t act like u ain’t know what was gone happen:

The attention u seek is the attention u gone get, there’s good in bad in everything and u don’t get to choose how other people will react
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll ? .......

In the year 17. Men hunted.

In the year 2017. Men Hunt.

In the year 7017 Men will Hunt.

Period.

Ya'll think it's bad with all the ? coming out over here? Meanwhile, in the middle east and many other countries that aren't the united states, it's the status quo. Domestic violence is called discipline in many places, I don't applaud it, but I understand.

Men and women left to do what they do naturally in many cases doesn't look anything like what our society finds acceptable.

It's not going to change. Deal with it.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My aunt got one more time to leave these dogs at the house im droppin chocolate on the floor
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Ya'll ? .......

In the year 17. Men hunted.

In the year 2017. Men Hunt.

In the year 7017 Men will Hunt.

Period.

Ya'll think it's bad with all the ? coming out over here? Meanwhile, in the middle east and many other countries that aren't the united states, it's the status quo. Domestic violence is called discipline in many places, I don't applaud it, but I understand.

Men and women left to do what they do naturally in many cases doesn't look anything like what our society finds acceptable.

It's not going to change. Deal with it.

Lookin forward to the admittance of sexual harassment on the IC....
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Im gonna be in the bay area in June, who feels like getting punched in the face?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I ve been psychologically and mentally torturing one of my exes for 2 yrs on some Joa
    N Ferguson ? ....she finally had the breakdown today..

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Let me just go ahead and say I don't condone violence or the ? culture against women perpetuated by some people in very places.

I do however think the timing of many of these sexual harrassment allegations is very questionable.

Please don't confuse sexual harrassment with ? , sexual battery, or sexual assult and things of that nature. Sexual harrassment can be as simple as someone looking at you in a certain way or insinuating sexual innuendo.

Some man made some sexual remark to a woman or showed his ? to her in 1982 and she's waited until 2017 to come out with it. Yeah that's questionable to me.

Ill say this if you have been legitimately and flagrantly wronged.. now is the time to come out..

I agree, but I don't think a lot of these women are coming out because they feel so wronged and devastated.

@Crude_

How do you know this ? An online poll ?? Or just decided this yourself ???

Statements like your's are why victims don't report their assaults ....

• MsSouthern
    Options
    lv6pc2dtcbek.png

He gets it

Lol
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Anyone ever see a girl and think to themselves "Wow, she's ugly, but i would ? the hell out of her."

Such an odd feeling, but its happened to me several times and just now has happened. This world doesnt make any ? sense.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    lv6pc2dtcbek.png

He gets it

Lol

Childish ass hoes need to grow up

Damn!
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That PHONKKK

• MsSouthern
    Options
    lv6pc2dtcbek.png

He gets it

Lol

U mad ?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lv6pc2dtcbek.png

He gets it

Lol

U mad ?

I am! Every ? time.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Anyone ever see a girl and think to themselves "Wow, she's ugly, but i would ? the hell out of her."

Such an odd feeling, but its happened to me several times and just now has happened. This world doesnt make any ? sense.

Maybe you shouldn't be so superficial

That "ugly" chick may be the one @Lou_Cypher