Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Why are we not allowed to purge child predators?

I've been checking the database for quite a large radius from my spot. It's pretty much a sea of red, ? disgusting.

hjni6qtubw9t.png
    voqcd3uplh47.png

take comfort in knowing that the chances of them ever touching another child is slim based on a variety of studies. Most people on the SOR don't reoffend. Meanwhile there's prolly someone in your child's life right now that's reckless eyeballing him or her and that person isn't on the registry.

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    ayo ? Sirius XM for playing "Gucci Gang" by Lil Pump

I don't pay a subscription to hear that ?

now I can't get that wack ass song outta my head 1st thing in the morning

it do kind of of slap tho......prob why it's so hard to forget

I can feel mass media trying to brainwash me :(

? is all over snapchat now too. I thought it was a parody of some sort smh

SMH this lil ? got over 200M views

I can't even hate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

America is doomed :(

Man, what in the ?

He got all that weed in the video and its not totally legalized in florida thats some ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Why are we not allowed to purge child predators?

I've been checking the database for quite a large radius from my spot. It's pretty much a sea of red, ? disgusting.

hjni6qtubw9t.png
    voqcd3uplh47.png

You got a few spare kids anyway, just keep an eye on your favourite and you’re all good.

Just terrible
  • Splackavelli
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    men should do a week or 2 without complimenting women, unfollow them on social media, and delete themselves from dating apps

Guarantee all this complaining will stop

Like that would ever happen.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    What's ? about not being wanted to be told to smile by strange ass men? ? you smile! It is kinda annoying.

There is a point in what Jemele said about compliments as well. If it's an innocent compliment that you give and then go about your day, cool, thank you that was sweet. However, alot of men only give compliments as opening lines..so was the compliment genuine or is there a more selfish ulterior motive?

The latter in many cases and yet women are expected to fall over themselves with gratitude.

It's not a war in men, it's some constructive criticism. Women have had to listen to men tell them who and how to be since the beginning of time. Y'all gon survive.

Nothing is wrong with it in principle, but is a trite way of attempting a connection really worth whining about?

Not to me personally, but I'm not going to knock those that do feel it's important enough to address. Men be doing ? and then when its not received favorably the woman is labeled a ? or stuck up. These women are just shedding some light on the situation. Is it serious enough for men to be offended by that?

Women get labelled ? or stuck up because of HOW they respond to situations. A dude asking you to smile isn't disrespectful. It might be annoying to you, but if the dude came at you with respect, why not treat him with respect? But nah, some of ya'll will treat the dude like ? in response and then wonder why you get called a "? ."

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol none of these rules about holler etiquette apply in the hood n never will. Girls still gettin stalked, abused and threatened like its the 90s.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Lol none of these rules about holler etiquette apply in the hood n never will. Girls still gettin stalked, abused and threatened like its the 90s.

I was in the store a few weeks ago and some ? got super heated cuz some dude wasn't trying to shoot his shot.
  • Go figure
    Options

I was in the store a few weeks ago and some ? got super heated cuz some dude wasn't trying to shoot his shot.

How tf?????
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayo ? Sirius XM for playing "Gucci Gang" by Lil Pump

I don't pay a subscription to hear that ?

now I can't get that wack ass song outta my head 1st thing in the morning

it do kind of of slap tho......prob why it's so hard to forget

I can feel mass media trying to brainwash me :(

? is all over snapchat now too. I thought it was a parody of some sort smh

SMH this lil ? got over 200M views

I can't even hate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

America is doomed :(

Gazzy Garcia, better known by his stage name Lil Pump, is an American rapper and songwriter from Miami, Florida

giphy.gif
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How tf?????

she was talking to him cuz he was standing behind her and she was hitting on him and he was like eh w her and she snapped on him.. she said "you could at least say I have a nice smile!"
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Had a decent workout at the gym last night.

I've come to the conclusion that I need to work out at least 4 times a week if I'm going to see any significant results.

So, starting this week........I'm gonna be in the gym Mon, Wed, Fri, and Saturday.

The key to my success, however, is going to be how much.......or rather, how little........I eat after working out.

I weighed 292.5 this morning, so hopefully I'll be at least 285 by next Monday.

Goal is to get under 220, but that probably won't happen until sometime next year.

Stay tuned.

You need to hit cardio hard.. and be married to 4 times a week and you will get there much more faster than you think... but dont ? up what you do in the gym at the kitchen..

5 days or your (@deadeye) are wasting your time for a person that wants to lose weight. 4 days is someone that is trying to maintain. Me personally I'm on a 7 day a week plan right now.

• Go figure
    Options
    Damn! 7 days a week is commitment.

Quick question: if my sleep habits are terrible will it affect my results in the gym?

Like one day ill get 6 hrs of sleep then the next ill get 3 hrs then one day a week i might spend sleeping 10 hrs. Never consistent.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    ******BREAKING MEATBAG NEWS ALERT*******
    ******BREAKING MEATBAG NEWS ALERT********

? @Stew and the redskins
    Go cowboys
    That is all

This message is brought to you by hypnotoad and all great robots everywhere(ex. illbot and me)

ckdm0tdvuf1y.png

? is great
  • Go figure
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Sleep is very important for results. Your body heals and repairs during sleep

Smh ? would never work with my work schedule
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spotify sent out krit's tour lineup.
    3 show in nc..

Probably drive all the way to.memphis..I know.its gonna be.mostly whites at his shows here
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spotify sent out krit's tour lineup.
    3 show in nc..

Probably drive all the way to.memphis..I know.its gonna be.mostly whites at his shows here

All whites at a Krit show in NC? U trippin