• tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Getting all these turnovers, doing nothing with them smh
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Sad muhfuckin ? about Jenkins House niggin out here, and trying to sell out the movement. Glad I didn't buy that ? 's jersey like I had planned.

C'mon, DC racial slurs. Y'all got one job to do: win us the division by knocking the Slaveboys off.

They got these ppl to donate millions of dollars to black causes.

What more you want them to do.

Real answers
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    All these ? flyin around tonite! Feels like a 4:25PM sunday gm
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Sad muhfuckin ? about Jenkins House niggin out here, and trying to sell out the movement. Glad I didn't buy that ? 's jersey like I had planned.

C'mon, DC racial slurs. Y'all got one job to do: win us the division by knocking the Slaveboys off.

Real answers

Lol They want them to give the money back apparently.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Kap took a knee to bring light to fight injustice.

A year later they got ALL this money for programs that will help fight injustice.

I really wanna know how this is a bad thing now?
  • Stew
    Options
    Welp, insult to injury. Captain of the D gone, defense just got much worse.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stopped watching the game but I saw enough to keep confirming some things I thought. Skins fans are a confused ass bunch. I been telling them Cousins is a solid QB, and I still hear them ? about him. Dude has no help on offense, but he's second in the league in yards, completing 66% of his passes, and has a very good TD/INT ratio/differential.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    This ? Malcolm outchea.....

m1814es7s9y3.png
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Real answers

Lol They want them to give the money back apparently.

Probably

? thinking

kneeling >>>>>> getting money to fight injustice and help grassroot programs.
  • Stew
    Options
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Real answers

is any of that money going towards efforts to address police brutality? because i thought that’s what this was all about to begin with
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

Real answers

1) Stop thinking $$$ will stop this ? , especially since we don't even know to WHAT orgs this money will go to. I smell a swerve coming on this ? somewhere.

2) How about a month in the NFL dedicated to Social Justice awareness, just like they've done for cancer awareness. Not just police brutality and law enforcement misconduct, but exposing awareness against the whole Prison Industrial Complex, while promoting minority advancement in education.

3) Kap gets hired by someone....ASAP. And a "no collusion" policy be instituted.
  • tupacfan12
    Options
    ? this defense ain’t playing tonight
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @stew before you commit that after this game gimme your CD collection cuz
  • tupacfan12
    Options
    LETS GOOOOOOO!!!
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This game over
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That’s another crowder fumble.

He owe the ?
  • MoeW
    MoeW Members Posts: 187 ✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    • The $89 million in spending breaks down over seven years, and involves donations of $250,000 per year per owner, with an equal amount contributed by players. That’s chump change, especially considering how that money might be spent.

• The rest of the money is to come from the league’s coffers, but, according to Slate, Reid believes

“that the league could simply shuffle around funds that had already been allocated to charity projects, or spend the money on public service announcements that essentially served as advertising for the league itself.”

That’s essentially what the league has done with its previous social causes like domestic violence, breast cancer, and CTE research, where, in each case, the NFL’s first interest appeared to be in running commercials touting how much the NFL cares.

• Reid is also concerned about what strings might be attached to the money being spent. Setting aside the protests, which ESPN reports “the NFL hopes this effort will effectively end,” the league has a history of being heavy-handed with its generosity. When the NFL pledged $30 million to concussion research, it demanded final say on what research received the money—and blocked it from going to a researcher who had been critical of the league. The NFL eventually pulled out of its partnership with the NIH with more than half of that $30 million unspent.

As for how the future money will be disbursed, the proposal creates a group of five players, five owners, and two league staffers. Yes, basic math says the NFL carries this voting body 7-5, making it dubious how much say players will actually have in how the money is spent.

So, let’s recap. NFL owners are pledging to spend a relatively paltry amount, not pledging that they won’t just take that money from previous charitable pledges, not promising that they won’t veto players’ preferences on where the money should be spent, setting up a voting body specifically designed to outvote those players, and expecting that this will stop players from protesting during the national anthem. No wonder so many players from the so-called Players Coalition have walked away in disgust.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dez got 2 catches for 16 yards. I'm never putting that ? on my fantasy team again.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Kap took a knee to bring light to fight injustice.

A year later they got ALL this money for programs that will help fight injustice.

I really wanna know how this is a bad thing now?

The problem is they don't need all that money to help fight injustice.

Make cops stop killing ? . That ? cost zero dollars.

These checks they give the victims' family members, with our tax dollars, doesn't "help fight injustices".

Stop killing ? , it's free

? them checks...? is an insult to our intelligence.

• Stew
    Options
    I've had a hectic day @stew got fired from my job but ended up being a blessing in disguise cause I got another job paying $6 more an hour starting next Thursday. Call mulligans on the avi bet until next year I been drinking to celebrate. You never know what will end up being a blessing fellas never get discouraged.

tk99cw3m3rzt.gif