Big K.R.I.T. "4Eva Is A Mighty Long Time" (10/27)

Options

Comments

• AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, I took my girl to a Cole concert. That’s when he was performing his whole album. The ? loved it, but I’ll admit I was at the bar after the 3rd song and just hung out with the bartender during the rest of his set.

I’ve taken my girl to a Krit concert, but I’ll be going with my ? this go around. Krits shows can get pretty hype
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland in March? I'll prolly be in the building.
  • AggieLean.
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    terrible advice fam but I appreciate the response lol

I gotta dodge and deflect ? now or just dont speak at all.....Im not that guy that can flirt with em all night and then be like "im out".....nah its goin down so I dont even put myself in that position lol

at the same time depending on the night and the mood, she might be choosin on sumn herself

it aint about all that I just dont feel like being packed in there wit a buncha rowdy youngins.....im kinda glad there's like a select group of people that even ? wit Krit

You should be good at the house of blues, but the past Krit shows I’ve been to have been hype and packed. Everyone jumping around reciting the lyrics, by the end of the night ya voice gone be gone or ? up and you might be a lil sore.

If you a drinker, don’t go to one of his shows too lit. You need to be able to maneuver a bit
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Yea, I took my girl to a Cole concert. That’s when he was performing his whole album. The ? loved it, but I’ll admit I was at the bar after the 3rd song and just hung out with the bartender during the rest of his set.

I’ve taken my girl to a Krit concert, but I’ll be going with my ? this go around. Krits shows can get pretty hype

ok this is what I needed to know

see, he's got a few tracks that we both like on some soft, love ?

but I know he can turn around and go Country ? or Big Bank and I just see us lookin like some old folk in that ? lol

u know what, we gone roll ? it

ima be out my mind and have a room very close by lol
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    terrible advice fam but I appreciate the response lol

I gotta dodge and deflect ? now or just dont speak at all.....Im not that guy that can flirt with em all night and then be like "im out".....nah its goin down so I dont even put myself in that position lol

at the same time depending on the night and the mood, she might be choosin on sumn herself

it aint about all that I just dont feel like being packed in there wit a buncha rowdy youngins.....im kinda glad there's like a select group of people that even ? wit Krit

You should be good at the house of blues, but the past Krit shows I’ve been to have been hype and packed. Everyone jumping around reciting the lyrics, by the end of the night ya voice gone be gone or ? up and you might be a lil sore.

If you a drinker, don’t go to one of his shows too lit. You need to be able to maneuver a bit

nah I sip but I dont like being ? .....ima be on some other ? tho
  • AggieLean.
    Options
    You and ya ole lady gone be good bro. He always perform them introspective songs like the vent where the whole crowd just vibing, but just be prepared for him to hit you with country ? or I got this here and ? just wilin. Krit be willin too.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last tour he was here in Charlotte the day of my bday and I wanted to go bad, didn't make it. This year he here again same month but different date im in that ? .
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    So ya'll posters wit wives/gf's......ya'll do rap shows w/ the lady or nah?

It'll be my first so im kinda on the fence lol.....I wouldnt take her to no Boosie show or no ? like that

But Krit at the House of Blues should be pretty chill....right?

Only rap show i ever took my girl with me was JCole

Half of his fanbase is females tho

My girl took me to a j Cole show..i was debating whether ima take er to the krit show. I'll ask, if she ain't riding I'll bring my nephew, he a hip hop junkie. Show him what real rap sound like. This lil ? be into 21 savage n ?
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Theres no ? way im missing this ? !!! Krit in ny city
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hope KRIT bless us by including cyhi on this tour

Lol lookin at that pic, Cyhi needs to change his name to Cylo. I ain't know that ? was that short :joy:
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Yo, what's the best site to get good seats at a reasonable price w/o crazy fees? Tryinta cop today
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    It's the weeeeeekend...in other words.... Payday lol
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Maaaaaan. If cyhi join this tour....
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Yo, what's the best site to get good seats at a reasonable price w/o crazy fees? Tryinta cop today

Come on fam, don't let a brotha down.....anybody....anybody...?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fees usually depend on the venue.

No way to get around those.

Biggest ripoff in entertainment imo
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

all i know is at The Norva, its general admission.
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    So ticket master, stub hub, live nation, seatgeeks?. I haven't bought concert tix in a looking time maen. Need yall to put me on game
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Btw. Cyhi gonna do the Massachusetts show with Krit
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Hoping he show up to NYC, or i might consider doing the Mass show. Though is on a ? Tuesday
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copped tickets decided to go to the atl one instead
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Copped tickets decided to go to the atl one instead

Where you cop yours brah
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Anybody ever heard of captain ticket...no fees and saw a few good reviews. Looks legit
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody ever heard of captain ticket...no fees and saw a few good reviews. Looks legit

As long as the reviews are good id say go for it or maybe do your googles on it first just to be sure

I usually include reddit in my google search when im tryin to find out some ? cause they always got a topic about ? im trying to find out
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

damn, it looks like its gonna be Big KRIT and Ty Dolla$ign in Norfolk instead of Cyhi