• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    they stoppin the protest on the owners terms not on the black players terms. they got bought out

The players protest to raise awareness and to make the NFL donate money to the cause

They did that so how was this not the players terms?

I need some Real answers

The bolded is false. That's your answer. A knee was taken to raise awareness of racial inequality. Not for a paycheck.

Like Aneed mentioned earlier, that ? got purchased.

To raise awareness was the original goal and then they want d to nfl to do something.

And that’s exactly what they did. Raised awareness and in the process hurt them white folks pockets.

I don't wanr the NFL to do ? but sign Kaep, sit there, ? and watch these protest until they stop killing ? . And I will be tuned in.

I respect that

He came a long way from wanting the NFL to get cops to stop Killin ? to just wanting to see kaep signed. Proud of him

You right, I said forget about pigs killing folks and only sign Kaep.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if i were reid id call they bluff and put everyone on blast by still protesting.. the reaction will weed out the ? and sellouts
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    So out of all that debating that was just done. The conclusion is there is no end game?

Yes that was hush money but what will protesting accomplish especially seeing what has happened since it began. The protest started a conversation. No real action!

At some point action has to be taken.

I say ? that money! It is hush money! I believe an acknowledgement by the NFL of the reason for the protest and then continued support of NFL players charities and other organizations toward the goal of social change. No agreement to stop protesting.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if i were reid id call they bluff and put everyone on blast by still protesting.. the reaction will weed out the ? and sellouts

90% of the dudes ain’t never took a knee anyways.

They not protesting IMO. They are calling attention to police.

Because protesting should affect the police direct but they are kneeling while playing football.

They need to be doing something that DIRECTLY affects the police agencies.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    To get back to football.

Dak is trash.

You trolling or nah. Cuz Dak is far from trash. He jus is who we thought he was. Dude is a game manager.

Naw B.

Trash.
  • Lowercase_G
    Lowercase_G Members Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Options
    To get back to football.

Dak is trash.

? has thrown for 183 yards or less in 6 out of 12 games played. I swear the ? looks like Brock Osweiler throwing when pressure is bearing down on him. Cant believe Zeke didnt get Offensive Rookie. ? was ridiculous then, and is even more ridiculous now.

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To get back to football.

Dak is trash.

You trolling or nah. Cuz Dak is far from trash. He jus is who we thought he was. Dude is a game manager.

He has potential to be better than a game manager.. I remember a time were Russell Wilson was the same thing give it time
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    To get back to football.

Dak is trash.

He has potential to be better than a game manager.. I remember a time were Russell Wilson was the same thing give it time

All QB look at least decent w time in the pocket and a running game. Look at Keenum
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To get back to football.

Dak is trash.

All QB look at least decent w time in the pocket and a running game. Look at Keenum

I'm talking about time to develop
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they stoppin the protest on the owners terms not on the black players terms. they got bought out

The players protest to raise awareness and to make the NFL donate money to the cause

I need some Real answers

The bolded is false. That's your answer. A knee was taken to raise awareness of racial inequality. Not for a paycheck.

To raise awareness was the original goal and then they want d to nfl to do something.

And that’s exactly what they did. Raised awareness and in the process hurt them white folks pockets.

Not really. 100 mil over 32 teams aint nothing but pocket change.

The protest wasn't to punish the NFL. You're acting like NFL franchises were fined breaking down the cost per team.
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To get back to football.

Dak is trash.

? love to forget that it’s only his second year in the league but yet wanna see him carry the whole damn team like he’s Aaron Rodgers. Hell it took Aaron Rodgers a good 4-5 years to become the Aaron Rodgers we see today. Russell Wilson started off a game manager, Tom Brady started off a game manager, let the young man learn and grow onto his own. He has the tools and potential to become a great QB.

Y’all keep advocating for more successful black QBs but it seems like since Dak plays for the Dallas Cowboys y’all hoping he falls on his ass and fails smh.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I need some Real answers

The protest wasn't to punish the NFL. You're acting like NFL franchises were fined breaking down the cost per team.

I know what the protest is for. This aint nothing but hush money though.
  • bow to royalty
    Options

I need some Real answers

The NFL had nothing to do with the reason for the protest. The NFL agreed to contribute money towards the cause. Everyone says hit them in the pockets to make a difference. They've been hit for 2 years, and now they're coming out their pockets even more. What were you looking for? Bankrupt the NFL to stop police brutality and systemic racism?

Taking a knee brought attention to issues. This payment brings attention to issues. The payment helps fight against the issues. Money is fine because you can't get justice from the NFL. They're not related to the issue.

And smh at people who knock NFL players for ending a protest after they've made progress, while supporting NBA players who never joined them in the first place.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

I need some Real answers

The NFL had nothing to do with the reason for the protest. The NFL agreed to contribute money towards the cause. Everyone says hit them in the pockets to make a difference. They've been hit for 2 years, and now they're coming out their pockets even more. What were you looking for? Bankrupt the NFL to stop police brutality and systemic racism?

Taking a knee brought attention to issues. This payment brings attention to issues. The payment helps fight against the issues. Money is fine because you can't get justice from the NFL. They're not related to the issue.

And smh at people who knock NFL players for ending a protest after they've made progress, while supporting NBA players who never joined them in the first place.

Lol these cats is super extra bruh.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »
    To get back to football.

Dak is trash.

? love to forget that it’s only his second year in the league but yet wanna see him carry the whole damn team like he’s Aaron Rodgers. Hell it took Aaron Rodgers a good 4-5 years to become the Aaron Rodgers we see today. Russell Wilson started off a game manager, Tom Brady started off a game manager, let the young man learn and grow onto his own. He has the tools and potential to become a great QB.

Y’all keep advocating for more successful black QBs but it seems like since Dak plays for the Dallas Cowboys y’all hoping he falls on his ass and fails smh.

All those dudes took steps forward

Dak out here doing the moonwalk without Zeke
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To get back to football.

Dak is trash.

This is the first time he’s playing without his all-pro running back. This is the first time he has to step up and ball on his own. I can agree with you if Zeke was repeadily missing games but hes not. This is a learning experience for him, this could be the best thing that’s ever happened to him which he realizes he still has a lot to learn or it could break him. The point is, it’s hard to tell at this point of his career what kind of QB he will be.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    To get back to football.

Dak is trash.

This is the first time he’s playing without his all-pro running back. This is the first time he has to step up and ball on his own. I can agree with you if Zeke was repeadily missing games but hes not. This is a learning experience for him, this could be the best thing that’s ever happened to him which he realizes he still has a lot to learn or it could break him. The point is, it’s hard to tell at this point of his career what kind of QB he will be.

We don’t know WHAT he can turn into.

But right now. He’s garbage juice without Zeke.

And those are the facts
  • Lowercase_G
    Lowercase_G Members Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Options
    To get back to football.

Dak is trash.

Nah, ? just hate the Cowboys. ? every ? on that team.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    NFL players cooned out. It is what it is.

Did you ? out by still watching the games and cheering for Cam?

Yes. I did. You cooned out from watching them weak ass saints too, ? .
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

I need some Real answers

Lol these cats is super extra bruh.

Haha I don't get it. I honestly think people forgot the NFL isn't what's being protested. They're reacting like the players are protesting some racist ? done by the NFL, and they took some money to just forget about it.
  • Mr.forth
    Mr.forth Members Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Options
    Josh Gordon to play Sunday. Is this a step to advertise him for trade bait? Or are the browns trying to see what he’s got
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

I need some Real answers

Facts

The only thing NBA players are doing is given away money like the NFL
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? these ?
    Fire fat ass
    Andy
    From the play calling

One of my patients has a bottle of whiskey in the shape of a helmet from 1969 when the chiefs won the Superbowl still wrapped in plastic I keep telling him one of these days....before u die Mr. Adams we gonna drink that ?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beezus wrote: »
    ? these ?
    Fire fat ass
    Andy
    From the play calling

One of my patients has a bottle of whiskey in the shape of a helmet from 1969 when the chiefs won the Superbowl still wrapped in plastic I keep telling him one of these days....before u die Mr. Adams we gonna drink that ?

Lol ? going in the casket with him.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know right I said Mr Adams u might as well leave that to me or your relatives etc..