Old East Coast Heads Let's Discuss Biggie ? Lyrics

Options
SheerExcellence
SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx38-_CeEMQ&list=PL0aEgpnkLtzU2A3n3bWxkOegawH1Vz9GB

real talk though
when biggie was eating KFC naked in bed with a room full of his ? , did he say "no ? ?"

discuss.

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Not to mention the lyrics were from Richard Pryor but rock on
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 a 5 grand post
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought this was a 5grand thread
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Busta Carmichael did this thread better.

tenor.gif

I never said i could match busta's greatness

qawshun wrote: »

Which ? lyrics you referring too, which is from Richard Pryor? When he said he is friends with dudes that ? kids in they ass and throw em off bridges? When he said he'd rather ? rupaul then the xscape ? ? When he said he be chilling in chippendales?

Richard Pryor said all that? Damn he musta been ahead of his time.

So with 2 solo albums mad singles and features this is all you got Lol man close this ? . Big wasn't caught up in no ? scandle or nothing. But i still wouldn't have said that rupaul line.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like we’ve covered it. But let’s talk about Snoop and Dres ? lyrics and UGK too
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    I feel like we’ve covered it. But let’s talk about Snoop and Dres ? lyrics and UGK too

Quite sure those have been discussed to death as well.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not coppin no plea. But this what happen when you let ? actually freestyle they ? .
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    ? the ? ? , did this ? really rhyme seas with pleases?
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tenor.gif

Which ? lyrics you referring too, which is from Richard Pryor? When he said he is friends with dudes that ? kids in they ass and throw em off bridges? When he said he'd rather ? rupaul then the xscape ? ? When he said he be chilling in chippendales?

So with 2 solo albums mad singles and features this is all you got Lol man close this ? . Big wasn't caught up in no ? scandle or nothing. But i still wouldn't have said that rupaul line.

how much you need fam?

Also lets not forget eating chicken buck naked in hotel rooms with his ?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll pass. But have fun though.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe ? in the reason still arguing if a deceased rapper was ? .. I mean can't ask him or anything because he's DECEASED, all you can do is speculate.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always thought ice cube went a bit too far with his ? lyrics. Especially on king of the hill. I see that he was speaking like somebody who has spent a good amount of time in prison where these kind of things happen often, but as a free man I believe you should not have to ? another male to prove a point. Have some dignity sir.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tenor.gif

Big did alot of hyperbole, shock rap type ? . Sometimes he went a little far w it. Depends how you take the line. That rupaul ? I figured he meant he wasn't ? either
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I always thought ice cube went a bit too far with his ? lyrics. Especially on king of the hill. I see that he was speaking like somebody who has spent a good amount of time in prison where these kind of things happen often, but as a free man I believe you should not have to ? another male to prove a point. Have some dignity sir.

No Vaseline was some ? rap ? but at the time ? was loving the song.

Lol ? is still regarded as one of the best disses of all time. Cube should be put on some sort of registry for that song.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all this ? is just jokes to me.