Deleware Teen Girl, 15, stabbed 80 times and set on fire; met killer on Facebook

Options
2»

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    So they kept the guy there casually overnight then called the police? That’s crazy m.

Right... Seed or not im not sleeping around that ? .
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hope he gets 50 years
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    The thing that a lot of BLACK peoples fail to realize is this.

There are a lot of people walking around this ? with full blown schizophrenic disorders and have never been treated.

A lot of this super sick ? you hear about is just that and the only way to prevent it is diagnosis and treatment.

R.I.P to that girl.

Nah..the IC doesn't believe in mental illness.

I believe in it.

Let's just say he is mentally ill. I don't believe that's a good reason to let him get off. Or any mentally ill person. He still a murderer. And a dangerous ? at that.

If a mentally ill person takes a life they don't deserve to live. Might sound harsh but that's how I feel.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some demonic ? right here
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There are a lot of people walking around this ? with full blown schizophrenic disorders and have never been treated.

A lot of this super sick ? you hear about is just that and the only way to prevent it is diagnosis and treatment.

R.I.P to that girl.

This is factually incorrect, but Kat can never enter a thread without trying to push some narrative
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

R.I.P to that girl.

This is factually incorrect, but Kat can never enter a thread without trying to push some narrative

Speaking of factually incorrect.