Eminem 8th studio album "Revival" 12/15/17

Options

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure after relapse got ? on, these pop records is all Jimmys doing. At this point I'd rather take a ? relapse 2 accents and all over this ?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    MMLP2 was trash
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Preach2Teach has Em been cloned to blame for all this?
    cuhqb6o8ssajaf5soyvh.jpg
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And what ever happened to "Eminem singing his own hooks?" LMFAO
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure after relapse got ? on, these pop records is all Jimmys doing. At this point I'd rather take a ? relapse 2 accents and all over this ?

Jimmy left Interscope like 4 years ago when the Apple deal finalized.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking like a Recovery/MMLP2 type of album.

smmfh
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Only rapper guest spot is a guy I never heard of. No Phryme, Slaughterhouse, Royce or Westside Gunn Feature? smh
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Tracklist lookin weak as ?

My expectations just plumetted

Yeah this shaping up to be wack as fck to me, dude has a great stable of rappers to help him (GxFR, slaughterhouse, 50??? and yella etc) and connections with dudes like Jay, Nas, Dre, basically WHOEVER he wants to a track with he prolly could make it happen and he comes with this smh
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad I'm not an em fan I would be mad as ? looking at that tracklist
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only rapper guest spot is a guy I never heard of. No Phryme, Slaughterhouse, Royce or Westside Gunn Feature? smh

Yeah this shaping up to be wack as fck to me, dude has a great stable of rappers to help him (GxFR, slaughterhouse, 50??? and yella etc) and connections with dudes like Jay, Nas, Dre, basically WHOEVER he wants to a track with he prolly could make it happen and he comes with this smh

Pretty much my sentiments. Dude has all the resources and connections a rapper could want. I firmly believe he could get himself, Jay, and Nas(or Kendrick, Cole, Blackthought,etc) on a track if he wanted.

He also doesn't HAVE to do the pop ? to sell. The fact that he seemingly chooses to is disappointing.

Yeah, I mean he probably he has all the money he could ever want, he isnt even a flashy dude from I can see, so Im guessing he doesnt even NEED to do music as a job, so if I was him I would be doing music as a hobby and past time and for respect from peers and hip hop fans (not pop fans)... I think he is a real hip hop head and he must have his ear to the street because hes signed dudes like the GxFR family, so Im just surprised he doesn just make a 'real' hip hop album for hip hop heads for his own enjoyment as much as the fans...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Pretty much my sentiments. Dude has all the resources and connections a rapper could want. I firmly believe he could get himself, Jay, and Nas(or Kendrick, Cole, Blackthought,etc) on a track if he wanted.

He also doesn't HAVE to do the pop ? to sell. The fact that he seemingly chooses to is disappointing.

Yeah, I mean he probably he has all the money he could ever want, he isnt even a flashy dude from I can see, so Im guessing he doesnt even NEED to do music as a job, so if I was him I would be doing music as a hobby and past time and for respect from peers and hip hop fans (not pop fans)... I think he is a real hip hop head and he must have his ear to the street because hes signed dudes like the GxFR family, so Im just surprised he doesn just make a 'real' hip hop album for hip hop heads for his own enjoyment as much as the fans...

100. ? is mind bottling
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone needs to start spiking his meals/drinks with acid, since he’s been drug free his creativity is asscheeks (no Bruno).
  • VIBE
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Seen this in the comments on Em's Twitter when he shared the tracklisiting.

idk the validity of it, dude who posted it said it leaked soon after Ems tweet..
    zwp485jec4bz.jpg
  • VIBE
    edited December 2017
    Options
    That don't mumble (if real) is gonna be a diss track, I assume. He was just talking about how he doesn't like that ? .
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if those bonus tracks are real @stew might be onto somethin sayin all these features are hand picked by Hailey
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    He always has dope bonus tracks. It's a ploy to get fans to buy the deluxe edition. Interscope ain't slick.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Bonus disk? Do people still use CD players?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not going judge an album off a tracklist ,im going to wait to hear it .
  • White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    He always has dope bonus tracks. It's a ploy to get fans to buy the deluxe edition. Interscope ain't slick.

True. I remember wondering how in the hell "We As Americans" wasn't on the regular Encore album, but all that other ? was.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if shadyteam is mad that em has all these rnb features like jay. or if she's praising him like he's the first to do it
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Walk On Water is a wack opening track tho, regardless of how you feel about it. should've been the last song or a bonus song imo
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought all the Rick Rubin tracks on MMLP2 were dope ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm just waiting for that Alchemist song