The Leader Of The New Fatherless Generation: Guess His Name?

Options

Comments

• onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Al these new ? always doing weird ? .
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    damn the last Albums that i ? with GKMC and Compton. i just may be done with hiphop. ? is sad

Compton broke my heart.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    I think I'm officially entering the old head phase. Always try to be open minded for new rappers and styles but most of it is not for me

I seen this ? on my timeline today and was like wtf man. Is this hip hop right now

https://youtu.be/yz7Cn3pHibo

This goes well with my last post. Dude is from Brooklyn.

This is so far removed from the brooklyn we know.

They're relying more on weird appearance and shock value than actual content.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I had a son and he came home with that tat? I’d throw him straight outta the house, tell him he better learn ventriloquism and start busking doing a double act with that ? ass tattoo.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    All of these ? are faithless, drug addict weirdos. I miss the days of rap when everyone had their own style, sound & in house producer & records still sold. The days that I can throw on some Juvenile or BG & feel like I'm in the heart of Magnolia, throw on some Pat & feel like I'm in North Memphis then listen to some DMX & get that gritty NY sound.

And while were at it. What ever happened to posse cuts?

Fans are more worried about so and so havin the better verse rather than the track being good.

Rap fans WOAT- Stew
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nice set up....I got a good chuckle

was not expecting that

? trash but im sure its dope af in this climate

watch for Alpo Zolam

Lil Benzo

Hydrai Cordonie

Sub Box 1 (thats kinda dope tho, sorry lol)
  • HafBayked
    Options
    on a serious note I see these lil guys and what they're doing even if I dont feel it.....and at the same time understand the role some of my generation played in creating this....I know I personally didnt show the youngins around me no different and neither did anybody else I was around

talking about it on here I see it wasnt as rampant everywhere as I thought but there has BEEN a new drug culture in the streets (which automatically relays to hip hop culture).....where as the early 80's babies were more hustle minded and just smoked weed and drank liquor and sold all that other ? ......late 80's and early 90's kids were all coming of age around 2005, which is when i can remember nothing but drugs lol.....everybody did everything to the max all of a sudden...there was no "white drugs/black drugs" (still never seen/met a black ? head tho lol) or ? you couldnt do around people anymore

anyway I said all that to say the kids were watching mane...simple as that

and kids cant decipher entertainment from reality....they figured ? really "party like a rockstar" everyday and stay "wasted" and were able to maintain businesses and all this money....which was wrong

not just the drugs either but the life of "leisure" along with that is whats killing them and I think thats the biggest difference.....we still played ball and did normal ? the next day and then went in again that night...but the party never stops now....they dont go outside, no exercise, ? they barely eat food...look how frail they all are....aint no pushups before the show we just gone snort these xans and take our shoes off lmao and smh
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited December 2017
    Options
    From an early 90's perspective @HafBayked i gotta say u wrong. Most of my peers would agree.

We didnt grow up listening to rappers doing pills and snorting either.

Our rappers smoked weed and thats about it.
    Even when weezy dropped "I feel like dying"everybody was like wtf is this junkie talking about.

This addict music started sometime in 2012 I think. That's the 00's kids.

This is about 85% future fault and 15% weezy
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited December 2017
    Options
    All of these ? are faithless, drug addict weirdos. I miss the days of rap when everyone had their own style, sound & in house producer & records still sold. The days that I can throw on some Juvenile or BG & feel like I'm in the heart of Magnolia, throw on some Pat & feel like I'm in North Memphis then listen to some DMX & get that gritty NY sound.

1train with asap rocky, kendrick, danny brown, bronson, Krit and yelawolf was the last posse cut I heard where everybody was spitting.
  • HafBayked
    Options
    From an early 90's perspective @HafBayked i gotta say u wrong. Most of my peers would agree.

Even when weezy dropped "I feel like dying"everybody was like wtf is this junkie talking about.

nah bruh...depends on where u were

the south had BEEN on pain pills and sippin lean and taking bars and doing blow....all that

U make it seem like u listened to will smith lol

and when I say the kids from those times im not saying they were listening to the music from that time, they were babies...its the music and ? that was hot as those kids were coming into the age of growing up and forming an opinion and personality

I listened to underground gangsta music mostly.....3/6 aint ? when it comes to the drugs fam lol
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's roots reggae, soul, old school rock/ metal and golden age hip-hop
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

nah bruh...depends on where u were

the south had BEEN on pain pills and sippin lean and taking bars and doing blow....all that

U make it seem like u listened to will smith lol

and when I say the kids from those times im not saying they were listening to the music from that time, they were babies...its the music and ? that was hot as those kids were coming into the age of growing up and forming an opinion and personality

I listened to underground gangsta music mostly.....3/6 aint ? when it comes to the drugs fam lol

Lol alright if you're saying kids listened to local music and got influenced then you're right. But mainstream wise there wasn't no talk of pills like that outside of Eminem and his weird fan base. And that was only jokes.

When Jeezy took over in 05 and everbody was somehow a dopeboy, they were still talking about selling. Not using.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1train with asap rocky, kendrick, danny brown, bronson, Krit and yelawolf was the last posse cut I heard where everybody was spitting.

Ferg - East Coast was cool for the first half and Pro Era has some good posse cuts. 1train was better though
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    I haven't even reached my 30s yet and I'm thinking about making that complete shift into nothing but R&B a little early

Bruh, do you know how hard it is to make a workout playlist with new music, when every artist is moist and sipping lean and popping pills? Smh.

I organized my music by genre, year released and artist. It took me 2 days, but it was worth every bit of time it took. Now i create atleast a 2hour playlist real easy.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    I think I'm officially entering the old head phase. Always try to be open minded towards new rappers and styles but most of it is not for me

I seen this ? on my timeline today and was like wtf man. Is this hip hop right now

https://youtu.be/yz7Cn3pHibo

https://youtu.be/gAs9HZC9c7Y

Both his singles sound dam near the same

? is super talentless

Crazy ? still in his video like groupies after he caught that ? charge