0518ae3cf81aca822154947fbe48c44d67a3cb-wm.jpg?v=3
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Yo I'm just reporting hip hop news. Nothing more and nothing less
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave Chappelle: Sir, I have never seen Michael's alleged ? , but I bet you that I can describe it all right? Let me guess... there's a head, a shaft, some ? , hair - maybe pressed, permed hair, with glitter sprinkled on it.

Prosecutor: That's correct.

Dave Chappelle: Whoa... how'd I know? Come on dude, I couldn't pick my own ? out of a line up, all right? And me and ? is like this, son
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this is actually a thing...

Imma put in a request for polaroids of Myra Monkhouse's tiddys

Cfudg0mUMAAzqAE.jpg
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the funny thing about this is in the article it says pac was always pulling his ? out around his boys as a joke...
    biggie eating kfc naked with his ?
    pac pulling his ? out to joke with his friends

whats really good 90s?

If ya want some California love from Tupac Shakur, it's about to go on sale -- a full frontal shot of the rap legend dropping trou.
    The photo was taken in the middle of a 1990 house party in Marin County. We're told Pac would frequently try to shock his pals by exposing his twig, berries and the vast surrounding shrubbery. Hey, it was a much different time.
    This particular night ... we're told Pac's gf at the time threatened to snap a photo if he didn't cover up. Of course, he didn't back down, and the d**k pic was born.
    We're told the ex wants to privately sell it for $7,500. A rock 'n' roll auction house is accepting offers, but if she can't get the asking price, the woman plans to let it go to the highest bidder.
    There are other party pics she's planning to sell, but Tupac's fully clothed. Save your scratch for the big show ... we ain't mad at cha.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the funny thing about this is in the article it says pac was always pulling his ? out around his boys as a joke...

whats really good 90s?

If ya want some California love from Tupac Shakur, it's about to go on sale -- a full frontal shot of the rap legend dropping trou.
    The photo was taken in the middle of a 1990 house party in Marin County. We're told Pac would frequently try to shock his pals by exposing his twig, berries and the vast surrounding shrubbery. Hey, it was a much different time.
    This particular night ... we're told Pac's gf at the time threatened to snap a photo if he didn't cover up. Of course, he didn't back down, and the d**k pic was born.
    We're told the ex wants to privately sell it for $7,500. A rock 'n' roll auction house is accepting offers, but if she can't get the asking price, the woman plans to let it go to the highest bidder.
    There are other party pics she's planning to sell, but Tupac's fully clothed. Save your scratch for the big show ... we ain't mad at cha.

White humor excellence
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

whats really good 90s?

White humor excellence

? you talking bout, i didn't write that ? ?
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/12/06/tupac-shakur-? -pic-for-sale/?adid=hero3

don't get mad at me cause your heroes do ? ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    If this is actually a thing...

Imma put in a request for polaroids of Myra Monkhouse's tiddys

Cfudg0mUMAAzqAE.jpg

e3gbwk71k6k5.gif
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

whats really good 90s?

White humor excellence

He's talking about 2pac's actions, not you, you idiot

he called me out my name
    my name is my name
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

whats really good 90s?

White humor excellence

He's talking about 2pac's actions, not you, you idiot

he called me out my name
    my name is my name

@whitehumorexcellence

What u gon do about it b?

nothing man, you won. please don't hurt me. I'm sorry.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nothing man, you won. please don't hurt me. I'm sorry.

nmp3jayua9l7.gif
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? knew damn well she couldn't come with this ? while Afeni was still alive............
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options