Migos prepare to diss Joe Budden on new single 12/8

Options

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Buddens the corniest rapper ever with top 3 worst music I heard in the genre. Migos ain't got time to beef with that clown, just spitting true metaphors

same guy who said lil suzi vert dropped a classic album
    Modern day classic.. whole album was fire and told a story

? hate for budden is mad personal and has no base idu
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe in fake retirement and i dont think that ? i just heard is enough to inspire him to write bars
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lyrical venom lmaoo.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buddens the corniest rapper ever with top 3 worst music I heard in the genre. Migos ain't got time to beef with that clown, just spitting true metaphors

I said the album is fire which it is but the song Neon Guts is a classic song.

Literally have no personal reason to dislike Buddens, I truly believe his music is terrible. I know he can technically rap but his music is just bad to me period. What I dislike about his personality is he's corny as ? , acts like a ? , abusive towards women physically and verbally, condones ? .. he's just annoying as ? to me. It is what it is.

I also have never not one time heard any of his music playing in any setting I've been in or out of a car or anywhere since 2004 AND I BE IN JERSEY!! I tried to give the mood music series a chance and I didn't like it, I listened to the Slaughterhouse album because I respect and ? with Royce Da 5'9 and Crooked I wasn't feeling it. Also saw the song he had with French Montana and Lil Wayne a couple years ago that was on MTV Jams and even that couldn't catch on when they were both on fire. No wonder he resorts to the internet antics and wack talk show. He knows his music would never generate interest on its own. This coming from someone who listen to and enjoys some music from almost every hip hop artist.
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyday Struggle should be hilarious tomorrow
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    these ? held that in for this long lmaoo man let Ol man Joe alone dude about to have a baby
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Anyone can be beaten in a battle. You don't need to be a lyrical Messiah to defeat a person in a battle. I hope Joe entertains this, I like how all these rappers are starting to feel bolder than ever, let's hope the Migos stand behind their words and take accountability for it.

I'm expecting a "it's not a diss, we respect Joe Buddens" tweet sometime before the week ends SMMFH. ? know what they were doing.

Yeah but migos are on a timelimit with there fame ? are super repetitive

And lyrically they are insanely easy targets
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    ? Thomas got Joe Budden shook. He won't say too much.

Not like they lying though. Joe Budden IS a hater.

Joe be on some hater ? , but ? aint got nobody shook man.

...at least not nobody that way.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these ? held that in for this long lmaoo man let Ol man Joe alone dude about to have a baby

This might top the reasons why he won't respond on top of

2. He's retired
    3. Migos are not fair competition for him
    4. The diss was minor
    5. The diss was wack
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buddens would rip them apart on a track so idk why they even bothered doing this. ? is suicide
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

What's even more funny is this the same ? that made this thread

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/562699/name-some-reason-posters-who-dont-know-? -about-music/p1

donkeys-were-locked-up-in-jail-for-4-days-because-they-ate-expensive-plants-in-up-1-1511866275.gif

? started the thread ? about somebody else opinion about budden too

xjp132h6up5b.png
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Budden got this
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO Joe has somehow fooled these ? into making him a serious part of pop culture.

Joe not gonna respond to these ? .He's "retired" anyway.
  • loch121
    edited December 2017
    Options

we need that nosign button back

What makes Joe a hater?Cause he a hip hop ? ?

He was right about everything he said about yachty.he didn't know what type of deal he had and had no control of his marketing.And when that ? flopped they blamed it on the label

That ? never hated on Migos.? be thinking having an educated opinion is hating.

Hip hop is based on competition so a ? who has been competing has some knowledge of music and the game.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    LMFAO Joe has somehow fooled these ? into making him a serious part of pop culture.

Joe not gonna respond to these ? .He's "retired" anyway.

Lol right? I feel like Joe Budden is mentioned more now than when he was not “retired”
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everything about this is terrible.
  • loch121
    Options
    Joe Budden battling the Migos is like Picasso having a paint off with an 8 yr old who does finger painting.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me tell y’all this. About two weeks ago joe said something about LA ? and sensitivity ? canes out . Wack and a bunch of ? told joe his pass was revoked! You know where joe was at the next day? LA. Can’t make this ? up! Joe has a ? out here who is connected very heavy! And I know for facts that ? think joe has no street ? but I know for facts that he does have real goons. One of them rap from jersey city and he put in work. I’ll leave it at that! That’s why joe been walking around lately talking crazy
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe already got the better of this ? by clowning them calling that ? "lyrical venom"