Options
167891012»

Comments

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L3NU wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Finally saw this ...amazing. I never rewatch movies but I'ma prolly have to rewatch this one after seeing all the sub meanings and ? . One question I do have though...if Georgina was actually the grandma then why did they have her working as a servant?

It's possible she just acted like a servant whenever the victims were brought to the house, but when there wasn't anyone to hypnotize she probably was just a member of the family

Yep that's probably it. Man that ? was disturbing. To think they don't even have the decency to ? you...you'd just be trapped forever after being hijacked and just have to watch as some cac controls your existence
  • Stiff
    Options
    L3NU wrote: »
    Finally saw this ...amazing. I never rewatch movies but I'ma prolly have to rewatch this one after seeing all the sub meanings and ? . One question I do have though...if Georgina was actually the grandma then why did they have her working as a servant?

It's possible she just acted like a servant whenever the victims were brought to the house, but when there wasn't anyone to hypnotize she probably was just a member of the family

Yep that's probably it. Man that ? was disturbing. To think they don't even have the decency to ? you...you'd just be trapped forever after being hijacked and just have to watch as some cac controls your existence

Whoa is that a metaphor
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on stiff do u really have to ask?
  • Stiff
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Come on stiff do u really have to ask?

lol man i've never seen a movie like that before
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall check this vid out. Confirming or denying fan theories.

https://youtu.be/hBvcngHRTFg

Has anybody here seen being john malkovich btw?
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the vid and looking forward to his next movie in the same vein as this one
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall check this vid out. Confirming or denying fan theories.

https://youtu.be/hBvcngHRTFg

Has anybody here seen being john malkovich btw?

I've seen bjm and peele was just joking because they have similar concept and share the actress that plays the mom...

I enjoyed the part about judo tho...
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    This dude hit a fuckn out route

giphy.gif

I've been crying laughing for the past 5 minutes at this part. Random af lol.

I might watch a bootleg.

$10 says the girlfriend is a succubus that leads black men in to be drained of their essence.

Yo why was dude twirling a lacrosse stick lol.

Damn, this might have been the greatest call shot ever.

? Babe Ruth