Father lashing teenage daughter with a belt then shaving her head as she whimpers and screams

Options

Comments

• pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pachá12 wrote: »
    Over the top. No regard for the emotional distress of that girl. Can you imagine what her next day at school would be like? The Dad deserves that time out. Then we wonder why black women go to the other side....

2e6e4ps5wbcg.gif

Your GIF choice is kinda ironic...

Lol I knew one of you would be triggered by that ? ... So dave chappelle hates black women?

You reachin...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Over the top. No regard for the emotional distress of that girl. Can you imagine what her next day at school would be like? The Dad deserves that time out. Then we wonder why black women go to the other side....

2e6e4ps5wbcg.gif

Lol I knew one of you would be triggered by that ? ... So dave chappelle hates black women?

You reachin...

Erroneous. You reached I teached.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Standard ass whippin, he went light

The hair thing was a lil off but yea

That blunt pic is gonna get him killed by the media tho

Nah bruh. I'm all for ass whoopins if they deserve it but he hit her wayyyyy too many times. I lost count at like 40 something. That's abuse bottom line.

And shaving her head was extremely over the top, not just "a lil off".

And it's all on the internet now and will be forever. This girl is gonna need to be on a suicide watch behind this ? .
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah bruh. I'm all for ass whoopins if they deserve it but he hit her wayyyyy too many times. I lost count at like 40 something. That's abuse bottom line.

And it's all on the internet now and will be forever. This girl is gonna need to be on a suicide watch behind this ? .

Wait wait wait.

He hit her 40+ times?

That’s abuse
  • pachá12
    Options
    How

2e6e4ps5wbcg.gif

You reachin...

How exactly? I just thought that it was ironic that in a thread about a black man physically and emotionally abusing a young black girl the GIF that you used was of a black man muggin a black woman. I'm not on that black men haying black women tip (my Queen is Nubian, how would that be) so miss me with the bait, son.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And it's all on the internet now and will be forever.
    This girl is gonna need to be on a suicide watch behind this ? .

The bolded is probably the most harmful to her in the long run. Where is the mom?
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    How

2e6e4ps5wbcg.gif

You reachin...

How exactly? I just thought that it was ironic that in a thread about a black man physically and emotionally abusing a young black girl the GIF that you used was of a black man muggin a black woman. I'm not on that black men haying black women tip (my Queen is Nubian, how would that be) so miss me with the bait, son.

So explain to us what this ? has to do with black men in general or black women "going to the other side", miss me with that slick son ? btw.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I’m not the perfect dad. I may let my baby eat a little too much junk, stay up late, hell even let her slide with a cuss word here and there. But I know how to punish my child without striking her. And most times a lot of parents confuse teaching opportunities with punishment. Every infraction doesn’t require physical discipline. Parents seem to forget the fact that children are ppl do and desire the same respect as an adult. Their minds are still developing, mistakes are going to be made. There is a serious lack of understanding and ego at play when it comes to some parents and the way they discipline their kids. They take a child’s behavior personal and bad behavior as an assault on their authority. When in reality it’s nithing like that. The kid is just being a kid.

Nothing wrong with a quick pop but to repeatedly strike your child and call it discipline is abuse in my book. Idgaf what anybody says. I used to get beat as a child and I didn’t grow up and say “those whoopings saved my life”. Nah. It was abuse then and I see it as abuse now. That spanking ? doesn’t build moral character. It just associates pain with mistakes.
  • pachá12
    Options
    How

2e6e4ps5wbcg.gif

You reachin...

So explain to us what this ? has to do with black men in general or black women "going to the other side", miss me with that slick son ? btw.

Who is 'us'? You're the only one that really has the issues. It's pretty simple, Son, her darkest memory of a black man should be this situation, doesn't speak for all of us, but her mentality that is surely going to be affected may equate black men to physical/mental abuse. I hope it doesn't work like that for her, but it's not an uncommon scenario. It's not slick ? , Son, I'm being quite direct with you like I do my own children...
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I’m not the perfect dad. I may let my baby eat a little too much junk, stay up late, hell even let her slide with a cuss word here and there. But I know how to punish my child without striking her. And most times a lot of parents confuse teaching opportunities with punishment. Every infraction doesn’t require physical discipline. Parents seem to forget the fact that children are ppl do and desire the same respect as an adult. Their minds are still developing, mistakes are going to be made. There is a serious lack of understanding and ego at play when it comes to some parents and the way they discipline their kids. They take a child’s behavior personal and bad behavior as an assault on their authority. When in reality it’s nithing like that. The kid is just being a kid.

Nothing wrong with a quick pop but to repeatedly strike your child and call it discipline is abuse in my book. Idgaf what anybody says. I used to get beat as a child and I didn’t grow up and say “those whoopings saved my life”. Nah. It was abuse then and I see it as abuse now. That spanking ? doesn’t build moral character. It just associates pain with mistakes.

This
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    How

2e6e4ps5wbcg.gif

You reachin...

Who is 'us'? You're the only one that really has the issues. It's pretty simple, Son, her darkest memory of a black man should be this situation, doesn't speak for all of us, but her mentality that is surely going to be affected may equate black men to physical/mental abuse. I hope it doesn't work like that for her, but it's not an uncommon scenario. It's not slick ? , Son, I'm being quite direct with you like I do my own children...

Are you going to answer the question or just type a bunch of ? and call me son? Ill ask again... What does this have to do with black men in general or black women "going to the other side"?
  • pachá12
    Options
    How

2e6e4ps5wbcg.gif

You reachin...

Are you going to answer the question or just type a bunch of ? and call me son? Ill ask again... What does this have to do with black men in general or black women "going to the other side"?

I thought that was in my last post. You should be able to connect the dots. I just posted my opinion on the matter. Not up for a back and forth today. You were trolling with your GIF, I found that Ironic, you tried to manipulate my words, now you're teaching me? Nah, not today. We can just drop it. You win.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You already know someone ain't ? when they always have a gas face on. Dude looking like he's smelling something foul in the air in every pic.
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Not watching that child's abuse.

Humiliation and whipping? Slave mentality at it's finest once again. If you are going to whip something into a child why not something useful like a doctorate or neurosurgery? Why waste the "lesson" on Snapchat? I bet that child has never been rewarded for good behavior.

She is just going to run into the arms and bed of the first ? who shows her the slightest bit of kindness. She has no idea how to seek out a man who will treat her right. Thanks dad, way to guide her!

Quoted for goatness
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here we go again.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Get this monkey ? outta here
  • pachá12
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ooouuu they so sensitive
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

pain comes with mistakes that is reality. If you do the wrong thing you will suffer. When these children end up all ? up and doing ? up things are you still going to say it's a kid being a kid??

This man was probably too hard but you sound too soft.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now the humiliation that comes from putting the video online is where he ? up but the strikes from the belt on her ass is nothing excessive.

Her being a girl is irrelevant
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    Now the humiliation that comes from putting the video online is where he ? up but the strikes from the belt on her ass is nothing excessive.

Her being a girl is irrelevant

Does the punishment fit the “crime”
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "It starts at home" tho.