The Official 2017 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Saints players are some sofT ass ? . Capital T

About 50 of them ? went home limping tonight.

They got talent but they're soft. Won't do ? come January.

Falcons winning in NO, in two weeks, and taking our division title back

Lol what we betting on that game in two weeks? Especially if Kamera da Gawd is back?

I'll take that AVI bet.

Jones was all over the field last night. Defense showed up.

g52jlctoget9.gif
    7ej3npv0vgpl.gif
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Lol what we betting on that game in two weeks? Especially if Kamera da Gawd is back?

Man. The refs legit saved them ? bruh

fs0lq5tvwztv.png
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Slow down there, fella. Good win though.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited December 2017
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »

I call a ? a ? . That's 3 wins, in a row, against the Saints. Once Carolina loses to the Vikings this weekend, the division is tight.

Carolina has to come to GA and the Falcons going to NO to crush the buildings.

Oh yea, Tampa got next right?
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I call a ? a ? . That's 3 wins, in a row, against the Saints. Once Carolina loses to the Vikings this weekend, we got ourselves a 3 way tie for the division.

Carolina has to come to GA and the Falcons going to NO to crush the buildings.

Oh yea, Tampa got next right?
    Falcons was lucky to win yesterday they sure as hell aint gonna beat them again at NO

• numbaz...80's baby
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Lucky interception in the end zone...sarcasm

They're entire offense went to ? because they lost a rookie rb. That's not luck, that's one-dimensional.

They ain't that good. Their Redskins' game showed me that.

Atlanta beat them in NO last season. They'll beat them again.
  • farris2k1
    Options

They're entire offense went to ? because they lost a rookie rb. That's not luck, that's one-dimensional.

And the saints still won that game, falcons lost to the jets and bills and have blown leads and lucked out so you cant say ? , and if you wanna talk last season its ? night and day saints was trash and falcons went to the superbowl..last season, they arent the same team while the saints are better than they were last season, i give zero ? bout either team i call it like i see it
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited December 2017
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

And the saints still won that game, falcons lost to the jets and bills and have blown leads and lucked out so you cant say ? , and if you wanna talk last season its ? night and day saints was trash and falcons went to the superbowl..last season, they arent the same team while the saints are better than they were last season, i give zero ? bout either team i call it like i see it

Falcons beat the Jets. I can say that. What I see is a soft ass team relying on a rookie rb a little too much. They're a better than last year. Still not better than Atlanta. You'll see soon

Cheifs' fan correct?

Tough out here
  • farris2k1
    edited December 2017
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

Falcons beat the Jets. I can say that. What I see is a soft ass team relying on a rookie rb a little too much. They're a better than last year. Still not better than Atlanta. You'll see soon

Cheifs' fan correct?

Tough out here

I dunno why i said jets and meant dolphins, but thats just as bad, and no im not cheifs fan, bengals are my squad and i have no probs admitting we absolute trash right now and need to fire marvin lewis, and dalton is wack
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21714795/father-new-york-giants-quarterback-geno-smith-says-received-death-threat-son-replaced-eli-manning
    QB Smith's dad: Got death threat after Eli move

The father of New York Giants quarterback Geno Smith says he received a death threat last week before his son started Sunday in Oakland in place of Eli Manning.

The call came Tuesday, Geno Smith Jr. told NJ Advance Media, a little more than an hour after it was announced that his son would replace longtime Giants starter Manning.

"I was just at work," Smith Jr. told the website. "I answered and he was like, 'Geno?' So I just listened, and he was like, 'Is this Geno?' I was like, 'Yeah.' He was like, 'Your son better not start or we're going to ? you.' I kind of just laughed and then he hung up."

Smith Jr. said he received another call Monday after coach Ben McAdoo was fired by the Giants. The Smiths did not inform the team about the threat, according to a team spokesman. NFL security was not told either, according to the NJ Advance Media report.

The Smiths didn't take the threat seriously.

"If someone was going to ? me, they ain't going to call me and tell me," Smith Jr. said.

Geno Smith consistently took the high road and said he tried not to listen to the hate coming from fans of Manning and the Giants after he was named starter.

His father handled the situation in a similar manner. He told his son about the death threat shortly after receiving the call.

"I think my dad handled it well," the quarterback told NJ Advance Media. "He kind of just hung up the phone. It's just kind of shameful that would be happening because of someone doing their job. When he told me that, I was like, 'What?' But you kind of get a sense of comfortability from him. He was like, 'Man, it's nothing, don't worry about it. Just do your thing, play your game.' So that was why I was able to be easy with it."

Smith started in place of Manning in the 24-17 loss to the Raiders. It ended Manning's streak of 210 consecutive starts and sparked an outrage among Giants fans.

His teammates noticed the negative attention it drew for Smith.

"I feel bad for Geno, too," offensive lineman Justin Pugh said earlier this week. "He didn't ask to get put in the situation and a lot of disrespect and hate were thrown his way, and it's just uncalled for. I get everyone wants to support Eli, but by supporting one man to put another man down is just not the way to do it.

"At the end of the day, things in the building and the competition will work itself out, and obviously Eli is at quarterback. Obviously, he's been [my] only quarterback, and I've obviously supported him throughout. I just hate to see everyone bash another guy for a coach making a decision to put him in the game."

McAdoo and general manager Jerry Reese have since been fired. Manning was reinserted as the starting quarterback for Sunday's game against the Cowboys.

Smith wasn't exactly thrilled with the situation but handled it all professionally.

"I wasn't," he said earlier this week. "Any competitor wouldn't be. To be put in that situation where you get a chance to play, and then you're being pulled, but it's not because you played bad, so you try to figure out why. But you got to understand that some things happen in this business, and you just got to roll with it."

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Failcon fan living on a one year mirage. You are what your record say you are. Most likely after all is said and done. Atlanta will be at home for the playoffs.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Failcon fan living on a one year mirage. You are what your record say you are. Most likely after all is said and done. Atlanta will be at home for the playoffs.

Atlanta's record is a half a game behind the team they just beat for the 3rd time in a row. Playing again soon too.

Most likely to miss the playoffs? That ? got a cosign for that too. Lol, hilarious

Falcons have the tiebreakers over Seattle, Green Bay & Detroit. It's highly unlikely they miss the playoffs.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    all this arguing and Carolina gon will the division in the end

LOL Bruh, they better hope they beat the mighty Vikings, first.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited December 2017
    Options

And Green Bay with A-Rod back and Atlanta in GA.

Tough out here

I got Carolina losing all 3 and missing the playoffs. Seattle or Green Bay taking that 6th seed.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tough out here

I got Carolina losing all 3 and missing the playoffs. Seattle or Green Bay taking that 6th seed.

Hating ass ? here.....
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    It's over for the Pack. No way they jumping the Seahawks AND Panthers/Falcons for that 6 spot. Not with Brett ? Hundley still under center.

And even IF A-? comes back (because he really shouldn't at this point), they don't even control their own destiny anymore at 6-6. I just don't see ALL those pieces falling their way, while STILL having to basically run the table JUST to make it.

This is Mike McTurkeyNeck's fault when he did the fuckshit about Kappa Kap:
    https://youtu.be/3iMuYOOYqtc

So, ? em. ? em where they fondue.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some good gms today. Looking 4ward to kc vs oak, minn vs car, la vs philly, jax vs seattle n pitt vs baltimore.

? gotta work allday fml :(
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rams vs Eagles should be lit
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    It's over for the Pack. No way they jumping the Seahawks AND Panthers/Falcons for that 6 spot. Not with Brett ? Hundley still under center.

And even IF A-? comes back (because he really shouldn't at this point), they don't even control their own destiny anymore at 6-6. I just don't see ALL those pieces falling their way, while STILL having to basically run the table JUST to make it.

This is Mike McTurkeyNeck's fault when he did the fuckshit about Kappa Kap:
    https://youtu.be/3iMuYOOYqtc

So, ? em. ? em where they fondue all that cheese.

Green Bay got Cleveland today. They are in control of their own destiny. A win today and a win against Carolina(with A-Rod) gives them the 6th seed. Green Bay will have the tiebreaker over the Panthers.

Tough out here

Hating ass ? here.....

I call a ? a ? . Yall should beat Tampa though.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Green Bay def getting in if Hundley wins today.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If GB does get in aint a team they cant knock off. Dont be shook now.