KLICHE wrote: »
    how long till fight time, brethren?

9pm

Eastern.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Glad we are going to have Wilder vs Ortiz after all.

? was funny, during the post game interview when Wilder got in the ring, after all the jawin.....he finally says, Im gonna whip your ASS...which gets Luis like, hold up, I know some curse words.... "you're a ? ...? ...... you're a ? ..."

Announcers were like, sorry for the language and ? ...lol
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not worried about the size difference. #NotAfraid ? Ima ? myself listening to Stephen A Smith non boxing knowing ass all night
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is On ESPN now?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Checking in for this one ....also degale lost his IBF title in a,tune up fight
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Checking in for this one ....also degale lost his IBF title in a,tune up fight

Look at this checkin' in once in a blue moon ass ? man haha
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hopefully its competitive and not a massacre by Lomanchenko. Rigos movement is great countering (part of defense and offensive) but not his actual defensive mechanics.. He gets caught by lesser guys alot more than he should and I fear the size advantage will be a huge factor.
  • Mastery
    Options
    WARGONDEAUX!!!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully its competitive and not a massacre by Lomanchenko. Rigos movement is great countering (part of defense and offensive) but not his actual defensive mechanics.. He gets caught by lesser guys alot more than he should and I fear the size advantage will be a huge factor.

So u think that str8 left will be effective or nah?
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    WAR STEVENSON! NEWARK WE OUT HERE
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stevenson fighting a short fat Ortiz....get him outta here
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Nice crisp start. I dont even think he threw a punch i wanted to see him dropped thought. One to the next one
  • Mastery
    Options
    Yeah, good stoppage. Mendoza had nothing for Stevenson. She saved him from unneccesary damage.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    That Mexican threw about 3 punches that whole fight
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Lomachenko too big.
    At least you honest with your assessment. Are you saying if they were the same size you'd give Rigo more of a chance?

@? _Caesar

Same size then it’s toss up for me. But Lomachenko bout to walk in 10-15bigger
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    Buttah i need my money as soon as this ? get Koed
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Whos fighting?
  • Mastery
    Options
    I swear fo' LAWD Steven A Smith don't know ? about boxing haha
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    “If you logically think, you have to pick Lomachenko because of all the advantages he has,” said trainer Virgil Hunter to Dontae’s Boxing Nation. ”First and foremost, starting with the size. Rigondeaux had to move up 2 weight classes. It’s quite obvious the advantages lie in his court,” said Hunter.

Lomo has height and weight but rigo has arm length. Lomo gonna make him work for that advantage no doubt. Also rigo has no game plan smh

How u know this man gameplan lol
  • Mastery
    Options
    Lomachenko too big.
    At least you honest with your assessment. Are you saying if they were the same size you'd give Rigo more of a chance?

@? _Caesar

Same size then it’s toss up for me. But Lomachenko bout to walk in 10-15bigger

Yeah, that's what I alluded to earlier. Loma gonna be about 15 lbs heavier.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    “If you logically think, you have to pick Lomachenko because of all the advantages he has,” said trainer Virgil Hunter to Dontae’s Boxing Nation. ”First and foremost, starting with the size. Rigondeaux had to move up 2 weight classes. It’s quite obvious the advantages lie in his court,” said Hunter.

Lomo has height and weight but rigo has arm length. Lomo gonna make him work for that advantage no doubt. Also rigo has no game plan smh

Rigo said in a interview he doesnt know what to do hes just going to beat lomos ass by adapting in ring.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options

Rigo said in a interview he doesnt know what to do hes just going to beat lomos ass by adapting in ring.
    I feel u. But I think that’s just y’all. No way this man goes into the biggest fight of his career and he just going to wing it
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

I feel u. But I think that’s just y’all. No way this man goes into the biggest fight of his career and he just going to wing it
    I thought the same thing til i seen his public work out vid. But we'll see. Dude made it sound like thats how he wins all of his fights ot atleast his later ones
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    had my man on skates zabbe'd his ass