Father lashing teenage daughter with a belt then shaving her head as she whimpers and screams

Options

Comments

• sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    Now the humiliation that comes from putting the video online is where he ? up but the strikes from the belt on her ass is nothing excessive.

Her being a girl is irrelevant

Does the punishment fit the “crime”

To answer that I would need more information... remember there is already a thread about a 16 year old girl who met some fool on social media and ended up cruelly murdered..... maybe the girl in this video has a history of ? around online and the father finally decided enough was enough.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When are these idots gonna learn motto record everything?

I hope they never learn let these ? expose themselves and make the world a better place.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn’t even watch the vid or even read the thread but these FB/instagram/ worldstar parents are the worst. How you discipline yours shouldn’t be up for public consumption.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I’m not the perfect dad. I may let my baby eat a little too much junk, stay up late, hell even let her slide with a cuss word here and there. But I know how to punish my child without striking her. And most times a lot of parents confuse teaching opportunities with punishment. Every infraction doesn’t require physical discipline. Parents seem to forget the fact that children are ppl do and desire the same respect as an adult. Their minds are still developing, mistakes are going to be made. There is a serious lack of understanding and ego at play when it comes to some parents and the way they discipline their kids. They take a child’s behavior personal and bad behavior as an assault on their authority. When in reality it’s nithing like that. The kid is just being a kid.

Nothing wrong with a quick pop but to repeatedly strike your child and call it discipline is abuse in my book. Idgaf what anybody says. I used to get beat as a child and I didn’t grow up and say “those whoopings saved my life”. Nah. It was abuse then and I see it as abuse now. That spanking ? doesn’t build moral character. It just associates pain with mistakes.

The bold is so important. I've seen and heard so many parents who dismiss the idea of treating their kids like an actual person. Almost seem insulted by the idea that they actually have to respect their child and treat them like a human being. So many balk at the idea of actually talking to a child and explaining why what they did was wrong and simply go right to a spanking/whooping thinking that will be a cure all for bad behavior.
  • blackrain
    Options
    I’m not the perfect dad. I may let my baby eat a little too much junk, stay up late, hell even let her slide with a cuss word here and there. But I know how to punish my child without striking her. And most times a lot of parents confuse teaching opportunities with punishment. Every infraction doesn’t require physical discipline. Parents seem to forget the fact that children are ppl do and desire the same respect as an adult. Their minds are still developing, mistakes are going to be made. There is a serious lack of understanding and ego at play when it comes to some parents and the way they discipline their kids. They take a child’s behavior personal and bad behavior as an assault on their authority. When in reality it’s nithing like that. The kid is just being a kid.

Nothing wrong with a quick pop but to repeatedly strike your child and call it discipline is abuse in my book. Idgaf what anybody says. I used to get beat as a child and I didn’t grow up and say “those whoopings saved my life”. Nah. It was abuse then and I see it as abuse now. That spanking ? doesn’t build moral character. It just associates pain with mistakes.

pain comes with mistakes that is reality. If you do the wrong thing you will suffer. When these children end up all ? up and doing ? up things are you still going to say it's a kid being a kid??

This man was probably too hard but you sound too soft.

There's a line between a quick pop/ light spanking vs some of the ? people post online or talk about what their parents did to them. When you got parents leaving permanent marks, drawing blood, literally using things that can be classified as weapons that's not punishment that's abuse.
  • sunlord
    edited December 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

The bold is so important. I've seen and heard so many parents who dismiss the idea of treating their kids like an actual person. Almost seem insulted by the idea that they actually have to respect their child and treat them like a human being. So many balk at the idea of actually talking to a child and explaining why what they did was wrong and simply go right to a spanking/whooping thinking that will be a cure all for bad behavior.

Many children don't give a ? about any explanation they want to experience ? for themselves but being that they are children don't understand the potential results. I mean what is a parent really going to do talk them to death?? that ? does not work on some children. Children are people in training treating them a like full person is naïve
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I can't even bear to strike my daughter or son. A year ago almost caught a case with my sons step dad who did. He don't do it no more. But I agree. Striking isnt an answer. You'd be surprised how far you get when you reason with a child.
  • sunlord
    Options

pain comes with mistakes that is reality. If you do the wrong thing you will suffer. When these children end up all ? up and doing ? up things are you still going to say it's a kid being a kid??

This man was probably too hard but you sound too soft.

There's a line between a quick pop/ light spanking vs some of the ? people post online or talk about what their parents did to them. When you got parents leaving permanent marks, drawing blood, literally using things that can be classified as weapons that's not punishment that's abuse.

as long as there are no permanent marks or the child is not very young it should be up to the parent to draw that line.
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He just gave that girl issues for the rest of her life. That man doesn't deserve to be around kids.
  • blackrain
    Options

Many children don't give a ? about any explanation they want to experience ? for themselves but being that they are children don't understand the potential results. I mean what is a parent really going to do talk them to death?? that ? does not work on some children. Children are people in training treating them a like full person is naïve

This is when knowing your kids comes into play. You have to make the punishment not only fit the "crime" but also fit their personality. And no it's not about talking your kid to death it's about making sure they know why what they did is wrong. Many parent's not only don't know how to talk to their kids but think the very idea of it is somehow beneath them. How do you expect to teach a child true discipline if the only thing you are showing them is beating them when they're wrong? Eventually that ? wears thin
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no issue with that spanking. The cutting of the hair was stupid. Raise your kids how you want. If you spank do it if you a timeout parent then do that.
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my pops used to beat my ass like dat fo no reason

when i was 5 yrs old i told his ass when i get big enough i will beat his ass

october 22nd 1995 nugga said i drank his prune juice and i didnt we got in a fight i knocked his ass out
    and laid his ass on da couch........nugga woke up said now you da, man you da man

we had beers played acey deucey and laughed bout dat ? ....... i was 15 yrs old
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    that's....an ugly ass couch
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He shouldn't have recorded this but this isn't really abuse in my opinion just a spanking.

And the hair cutting isn't illegal just potentially ineffective as a punishment

I ain't against an ass whooping but nah ? that was ? abuse
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? it....thats his child who am i to judge but cutting that girls hair is doing way to much. you know how long it will take her to grow even a third of that ? back? probably 20 years
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not gonna watch it....but dude is angry at something else....whether its his mom or an ex....he taking it out on her.

? looks like an angry @Stew

just saying...shaving her head tho?
    a lil girl?

nah...fukk him.

im all about a spanking but he mad he a father
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options
    He didnt have to cut her hair off. Im sure the cutting was more detrimental to her esteem than publicizing the beat down. That ? has issues
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    He didnt have to cut her hair off. Im sure the cutting was more detrimental to her esteem than publicizing the beat down. That ? has issues

right.....what was the point of cutting off her hair?
    im legit mad about this ? .
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options
    I know she was hurting to the core cause woman/girls young and old are in love with their hair. Its a crown
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've said plenty of times there's parents that look at whooping their kids and inflicting pain on them as some badge of honor bragging rights ?

This.

I don't understand some of these ? fuckas. They brag about beating their kids like they are achieving in some kind of sport or something. I believe that sometimes spankings are necessary, but I hate having to spank my kids even when I think it's necessary. I can't imagine beating and humiliating my child over some dumb ? and then being so proud of it that I share it with the world. If abortion is a thing, forced sterilization should be a thing too. We don't need to be killing off developing children. We need to be preventing some of these ? from having the option to make children in the first place.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I've said plenty of times there's parents that look at whooping their kids and inflicting pain on them as some badge of honor bragging rights ?

This.

I don't understand some of these ? fuckas. They brag about beating their kids like they are achieving in some kind of sport or something. I believe that sometimes spankings are necessary, but I hate having to spank my kids even when I think it's necessary. I can't imagine beating and humiliating my child over some dumb ? and then being so proud of it that I share it with the world. If abortion is a thing, forced sterilization should be a thing too. We don't need to be killing off developing children. We need to be preventing some of these ? from having the option to make children in the first place.

i dont think any parent is proud...i think its the laughter after the fact....like sharing "i got my ass kicked by my dad" stories.

thats not braggin about getting beat. its laughing after the fact.

if anyone uses it like a badge of honor....thats fukkery
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This.

i dont think any parent is proud...i think its the laughter after the fact....like sharing "i got my ass kicked by my dad" stories.

Nah, I'm not talking about the stories people tell about their parents beating them. I'm talking about the parents who proudly go on about the crazy ? they do to their kids. Believe it or not, it happens. When you have a conversations with parents about discipline, you'll be surprised by what some of these fools say.

That said, even the mindset that "I should treat my kid like this because it was how I was treated" is stupid. These people know when their parents went overboard. They should have the same sense to not repeat mistakes just because.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? people are always the ones having kids when they should not be having them in the first place.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

This.

Nah, I'm not talking about the stories people tell about their parents beating them. I'm talking about the parents who proudly go on about the crazy ? they do to their kids. Believe it or not, it happens. When you have a conversations with parents about discipline, you'll be surprised by what some of these fools say.

That said, even the mindset that "I should treat my kid like this because it was how I was treated" is stupid. These people know when their parents went overboard. They should have the same sense to not repeat mistakes just because.

i think also...alot of times people dont understand what made their parents go overboard...
    ? be thinking they are angels
  • CEOFABRIC
    CEOFABRIC Members Posts: 167 ✭✭
    Options
    So he did all that just for her downloading the app?
    The spanking was excessive but, majority of us got them an turned out okay.
    Shaving her head and recording/posting was the excessive/unnecessary part