Well atleast loma was honest bout the win lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Loma is dope, but this ? is onesided because Rigo has no idea what he's doing in there. He's making Loma look better than Loma could ever make himself look.

Who’s the next hater ?

You calling me a hater? I'm a Loma fan. lol You can give Loma all the props in the world, but Rigo didn't even try to adapt.

What adjustment would u have recommended? Stand up and get knocked the ? out? Wasn’t no solution, Lomachenko is just that ? . I tried to tell u ? .

How about go on the offense? If he gets KO'd, he gets KO'd, but at least he would have tried to win. This ? stuck to a failing strategy and then quit when he realized it wouldn't work. Again, I'm a Loma fan, but his opponent was not game tonight. That's a fact.

Man it’s hard to go on offense when u getting punched even when ur just using defense. If Rigo opened up he would have got Koed

But he wasn't even using good defense. And you're right it would have been hard, but that's boxing. ? is never easy unless your opponent makes it easy.

And Loma may train in boxing in Ukraine, but he must train in clownin around some ? cause that ? is crazy. lol
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loma is dope, but this ? is onesided because Rigo has no idea what he's doing in there. He's making Loma look better than Loma could ever make himself look.

Who’s the next hater ?

You calling me a hater? I'm a Loma fan. lol You can give Loma all the props in the world, but Rigo didn't even try to adapt.

What adjustment would u have recommended? Stand up and get knocked the ? out? Wasn’t no solution, Lomachenko is just that ? . I tried to tell u ? .

How about go on the offense? If he gets KO'd, he gets KO'd, but at least he would have tried to win. This ? stuck to a failing strategy and then quit when he realized it wouldn't work. Again, I'm a Loma fan, but his opponent was not game tonight. That's a fact.

Man it’s hard to go on offense when u getting punched even when ur just using defense. If Rigo opened up he would have got Koed

But he wasn't even using good defense. And you're right it would have been hard, but that's boxing. ? is never easy unless your opponent makes it easy.

And Loma may train in boxing in Ukraine, but he must train in clownin around some ? cause that ? is crazy. lol

He just went into survive mode he knew it was over after the second
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    No Mas Chenko. I ? with it
    Did he say NoMasChenko? Lmaooo
    NoMASchenko!
    NoMaschenko. ? damn shame haha

Man I said that ? 2 pages ago, BEFORE Loma said the ? haha

you gon fight back..

and yall cats are ? lol i swear.. but everyone was against him cry baby ass ? .. hold dat.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    NoMASchenko!

You want a prize?
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teddy Atlas bout to come through with his analysis.......LOL
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    It wasnt all rigo it was his corner they were not prepared at all for a high profile fight. Told yall ? . Ion know nothing....all you ? so called experts should be embarrassed.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »

Not really

Loma just as skilled and he too big. That's why he can do all that extra ? on the breaks and throw Rigo off him

Those are good reasons for why Loma won, but they don't explain Rigo's performance. If ducking low is only getting you punched in the face every time you do it, why are you doing it. Like people said before and during the fight, Rigo was not prepared for a fighter like Loma.

Bruh the ? had 400 amateur fights. He was as prepared as can be expected. Loma a tough fight already but Rigo small at 122....130 we would've immediately called this a mismatch if it was anybody else but we hoped his skill could close the distance

Every fight is different. His 400 fights don't automatically lead to a gameplan.

I believed Loma would win and I thought he would look good doing it. I'm just saying that he looked even better tonight because Rigo wasn't really doing much. That shouldn't be a controversial statement.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Why is teddy atlas acting like he jus came up with NoMasChenko lol
  • playmaker88
    Options
  • playmaker88
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Why is teddy atlas acting like he jus came up with NoMasChenko lol

@mastery you better copyright
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Cant front steven a smith and teddy atlas going back and forthe is always hilarious
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Loma made Walters look like a hoe...made Rigo look like a hoe. But both of them were smaller fighters. We'll see how he looks at 135. Would love to see him fight Mikey Garcia
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching my boy Farmer to wash the stink off
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    f.e.d.s. wrote: »
    Loma made Walters look like a hoe...made Rigo look like a hoe. But both of them were smaller fighters. We'll see how he looks at 135. Would love to see him fight Mikey Garcia

I don't think Walters was small, just not skilled enough and not the same power at 30
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loma vs Mikey Garcia
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NoMASchenko!

you gon fight back..

and yall cats are ? lol i swear.. but everyone was against him cry baby ass ? .. hold dat.

@playmaker88

Help me understand this post haha

Who you talking to ? ?

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what the hell are Atlas and SAS even arguing about?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SAS vs Teddy round 2
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf is Teddy Atlas on
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “If you logically think, you have to pick Lomachenko because of all the advantages he has,” said trainer Virgil Hunter to Dontae’s Boxing Nation. ”First and foremost, starting with the size. Rigondeaux had to move up 2 weight classes. It’s quite obvious the advantages lie in his court,” said Hunter.

Lomo has height and weight but rigo has arm length. Lomo gonna make him work for that advantage no doubt. Also rigo has no game plan smh

How u know this man gameplan lol

Rigo said in a interview he doesnt know what to do hes just going to beat lomos ass by adapting in ring.

...smh
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rigo should ? his entire team. A entire career of 400+ fights of nothing
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said now I bet Frampton and Santa Cruz and them will fight Rigo