• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    Messi>>>>>> every player that kicked a ball

You're going to start this garbage again? Smh

But he is not lying though....

I never want to say one thing or person is the goat. An argument can always be made.

It is hard to make a case against him. United fans will fight that war on their own.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I never want to say one thing or person is the goat. An argument can always be made.

It is hard to make a case against him. United fans will fight that war on their own.

I have never met a man u fan that admits Messi is better
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have never met a man u fan that admits Messi is better

@Haast Eagle
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lt893f5re2az.jpg
    MLS CUP BOUT TO KICK OFF!
    Seattle sounders going for 2-Peat...
  • northside7
    Options
    lt893f5re2az.jpg
    MLS CUP BOUT TO KICK OFF!
    Seattle sounders going for 2-Peat...

I doubt it.
  • northside7
    Options
    Toronto should be up at least 4-0.
  • blue_london
    Options
    I wonder if we can swop bakayoko for matic... Or just call Ruben back
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Defoe's second goal against Palace was sublime!
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @toheeb27

Benteke's confidence is completely shot and he could be reprimanded internally for it.

He took a last min penalty in the Bournemouth game that would have won it for Palace AND MISSED, but he wasn't the designated penalty taker smh

• toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @toheeb27

Benteke's confidence is completely shot and he could be reprimanded internally for it.

He took a last min penalty in the Bournemouth game that would have won it for Palace AND MISSED, but he wasn't the designated penalty taker smh

Damn, that sucks. Hopefully he gets his ? together...
  • northside7
    Options
    Seattle never had a chance.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @toheeb27

Damn, that sucks. Hopefully he gets his ? together...

Fans were already ? on him before he even took it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COiwaCa_Tyo

Manager telling it like it is on the Pen...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDjcY_BJap8

Whoever was Palace's captain should have intervened though and made sure the right person took it
  • toheeb27
    Options
    Nice to see Hogdson giving Loftus Cheeks props. He has been their best player in most of their games i have seen.
  • toheeb27
    Options
    @HundredEyes Need u to explain something for me, how does your boy Peter Bosz keep getting better jobs so fast? I have pretty much followed his career since he was at Chelsea B. Ok manager, nothing special. I find it confusing.
    Ol boys network, one of those relatively unknown ballers from back in the day, he used to play for Feyenoord, Hansa Rostock in Germany etc. Was close to Cruijff and other legends of the game.

Didn't expect him to go to Dort though but its great to see a Dutchman make it and even greater to see that a big club is still willing to take risks with unknown coaches...

@HundredEyes Remember when we were skeptical of this hiring. Funny thing, this mfer will probarbly land on his feet with a better job.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Pep: I'd rather retire than park the bus.

Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Raheem sterling: I will never play for a London club.
  • toheeb27
    Options

Fast forward to 5 years from now when he is playing for a London club. Fabregas probably thought he would never play for Chelsea while he was with Arsenal. Take what these players say with a grain of salt. Sooner or later, they realize that this is a business.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options

Fast forward to 5 years from now when he is playing for a London club. Fabregas probably thought he would never play for Chelsea while he was with Arsenal. Take what these players say with a grain of salt. Sooner or later, they realize that this is a business.

Wouldn't be surprised if he played for your club one day or Tottenham
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Pep Guardiola says he cannot remember Sir Alex Ferguson talking to him about the Manchester United manger's job, but adds it would not have made a difference about taking over at Manchester City.

Guardiola will be in the City dressing room for the Manchester derby on Sunday, aiming to extend their lead over United to 11 points at the top of the Premier League table with a win at Old Trafford.

Former United boss Ferguson wrote in his book "Leading" that in 2012 he had spoken to Guardiola in New York about the possibility of succeeding him at Old Trafford, but the City boss says his English was not very good at the time and he has no recollection of it.

"I know he has said that but I don't remember," Guardiola told a news conference. "We spoke about life, about football of course, about the Premier League, but he never sent me a message under the table to say, 'you know, maybe United' or something like that.

"I remember, he spoke really fast, it was difficult to understand. It was nice because he chose an amazing restaurant and of course he paid!"
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion
    @northside7
    And all the toronto brethern
    Shoutout to this years mls champs
    If MLS SETUP was like EPL,,, toronto wouldve been league champs months ago. They deserved it last year and got it in front of their home crowd

4foqnxl9j25r.jpeg
  • blue_london
    Options
    If Wenger retired three years ago, Pep would be at Arsenal.

No chance! Lol again was at the Emirates yesterday some staff was speaking about arsenal doesn't have the transfer budget to call on a pep so recruiting a manager to replace Wenger is one of the hardest jobs. Remember pep supposedly turned down Chelsea because it was to much on a rebuilding job without the backing
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully:

Ozil - I will never play for a Manchester club...