Nicki Minaj Turns 35 Years Old Today...GOAT Convo Or Nah?

Options
12346»

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah
    Broddie wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    nas Queens Get The MFkN Money! Happy Birthday To The QUEEN OF NY @nickiminaj

Another Loss for Nas. Must be the weekend.

Possibly skeeting on her back and then giving her a quick IG shout-out is a loss now?

Yes. Anybody else does it and it's thristy and desperate behavior. Rightfully so. Especially when the chick dumped you. Since it's Loss Son though of course ya wanna excuse it. What kind of so called don doesn't know how to move on?

The ? are you talking about?

Read!! you remedial ? .

Apparently she had dumped him months ago.

I don’t keep tabs on their relationship, you moist MediaTakeOut ass ? .
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Possibly skeeting on her back and then giving her a quick IG shout-out is a loss now?

Yes. Anybody else does it and it's thristy and desperate behavior. Rightfully so. Especially when the chick dumped you. Since it's Loss Son though of course ya wanna excuse it. What kind of so called don doesn't know how to move on?

Read!! you remedial ? .

Apparently you do since you're the one who told me that he's still ? . Aunt jemima.
  • dwade206
    Options
    Nah

Read!! you remedial ? .

Apparently you do since you're the one who told me that he's still ? . Aunt jemima.

Nah ? thug. I simply made a comment based on the picture that was posted. You knew about the details of their relationship timeline, TMZ ass ? .
  • Broddie
    edited December 2017
    Options

Read!! you remedial ? .

Nah ? thug. I simply made a comment based on the picture that was posted. You knew about the details of their relationship timeline, TMZ ass ? .

Lol I randomly read that she dumped him in a thread months ago on this very site and made an easy joke off of that. You caught feelings and came to the man's defense like he's gonna give you a braveheart chain.

"Don't threaten my idol, I need a midol" - what you sound like over here
  • dwade206
    Options
    Nah

Read!! you remedial ? .

Lol I randomly read that she dumped him in a thread months ago on this very site and made an easy joke off of that. You caught feelings and came to the man's defense like he's gonna give you a braveheart chain.

You’re reaching, in your feelings and can’t even focus on articulating your thoughts properly. Bruh, I don’t care what your ? ass said months ago about their relationship, strange how you remember that, but you seem way too invested in that man’s business. Again, I made one small comment and here you go getting all emotional.
  • Broddie
    Options

Read!! you remedial ? .

He put some shackles on my feet. I guess I owe him something.

Ok bruh.
  • dwade206
    Options
    Nah

Read!! you remedial ? .

Ok bruh.

Oh I get it, you’re an “alpha” ? trying to fight what’s inside. That ? wasn’t even clever.
  • Broddie
    Options

Read!! you remedial ? .

Ok bruh.

Oh I get it, you’re an “alpha” ? trying to fight what’s inside. That ? wasn’t even clever.

All I see in this post is a cry for help. Sad.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rapsody >>>>>>>>> Lailalhs Wisdom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah

What other female rapper from NYC has as many accomplishments and made as much money as Nicki ??

? it,
    what other female rapper period has reached Nicki’s accomplishments and wealth ??

I can’t understand how a ? get more hate from “men” than from other ? !!
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT
    illedout wrote: »

What other female rapper from NYC has as many accomplishments and made as much money as Nicki ??

? it,
    what other female rapper period has reached Nicki’s accomplishments and wealth ??

I can’t understand how a ? get more hate from “men” than from other ? !!

Cosign.

When you think about it she's the most successful female rapper of all time.

We're witnessing history in the making.

I remember when Salt N Pepa was really big when I was in high school. They were cool. They didn't write their own rhymes but they could rap and they looked good. In hindsight I liked Salt N Pepa and wouldn't mind if some of their songs came on the radio or if a DJ played them in a club. I feel the same way about Nicki.
  • Broddie
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT
    Yes she is
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Nicki the GOAT female rapper. She can make a commercial hit, a club joint, a street record, a strip club record, something that'll ? the pop charts, something that'll hit #1 on rap charts. She can spit or do some corny ? for white people and ladies (or ladyboys @*~queenbee~*).

Consistency: she has at least one Top 10 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 every single year for the last 8 years. Most commercially successful female rapper ever.

She ain't the best lyricist but she Top 5 (you know Foxy and Kim ain't write their best ? ). You can't hate on someone who can and wants to appeal to the populous commercially from time to time.

Facts doe!
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT
    This conversation is like judging Jay Z.

You might not think that Jay is the GOAT, but you'd have to admit he's the most successful.