buttuh_b wrote: »
    We all got our money took by the biggest ? in this thread, I'm sick mane

You mad? Just pay the man. Next time I’ll take your money though

Not mad, I was joking
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never want to see rigodeaux in the ring again

That's probably how all the casuals feel too after watching that abysmal performance last night. ? didn't do himself ANY favors on the biggest stage of his life. He choked, plain and simple.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roberto Duran quit and he's considered top 10. I'm not gonna lie, I was disgusted last night but I will continue to support Rigo when he returns to his natural division
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roberto Duran quit and he's considered top 10. I'm not gonna lie, I was disgusted last night but I will continue to support Rigo when he returns to his natural division

silver lining.. people think they can try him.. now
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

silver lining.. people think they can try him.. now

That ? bout to eat now...lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    ? man I thought knowing that this was his biggest chance he d been going all out
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo that Tevin Farmer ? make you sick. Dude really got to do it the hard way

As long as he don't let this last one ? his spirits, he'll get a title and he'll beat tank
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He better move his ass back down in weight
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/lomachenko-vs-rigondeaux-generates-big-rating-espn--123295
    Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux Generates Big Rating For ESPN

Last night’s fight between Vasiliy Lomachenko (10-1-0, 7 KO) vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux (17-1-0, 11 KO) delivered big on ratings, making it the second highest-rated boxing telecast on cable in 2017, according to Nielsen overnight ratings. It was an electric, full house at the Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York City that watched two of the top ten pound-for-pound fighters in the world, both two-time Olympic gold medal winners, battle it out for the WBO Junior Lightweight World Title. Lomachenko wowed with a sixth-round TKO.

Three additional fights rounded out Saturday’s cable television card with marquee appearances by rising stars Shakur Stevenson, Chris Diaz and ? Conlan, all three placing in the top ten fights of the year.

With the Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux results in, ESPN now has secured seven of the top ten rated fights of the year and the highest-rated fights on cable television since July 1. In just six months, since the Top Rank on ESPN debut, ESPN has generated impressive ratings results with its boxing events starting with its telecast of Pacquiao vs Horn, the #1 rated fight of the year.

Top Things to Know

· Last night’s Top Rank on ESPN telecast featuring Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux averaged a 1.3 metered market rating

· Based on overnight ratings, last night’s event alone also secured four of the year’s top ten rated boxing fights on cable

· Based on overnight ratings, this is the second highest-rated boxing telecast on cable in 2017 and the second highest-rated boxing telecast on ESPN since the start of 2016

· Las Vegas was the top local market, where the telecast averaged a 3.0 metered market rating, including a 4.5 rating during the main event
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-lomachenko-make-joke-mikey-garcia-make-him-quit--123293
    Arum: Lomachenko Would Make Joke of Mikey Garcia, Make Him Quit
    By Keith Idec

NEW YORK – Bob Arum is sure Mikey Garcia would suffer the same fate as previous opponents if Garcia agrees to fight Vasyl Lomachenko.

Garcia’s former promoter predicted Lomachenko would make Garcia quit in a 135-pound fight following Lomachenko’s technical knockout victory over Guillermo Rigondeaux in their WBO 130-pound championship match Saturday night in The Theater at Madison Square Garden.

“Mikey Garcia’s an excellent fighter,” Arum said. “He’ll hang with [Lomachenko] until he’s ready to get knocked out and then he’ll probably quit.”

Lomachenko hasn’t decided if he’ll move up again, this time from super featherweight to lightweight. If he does, Garcia is the best, most appealing opponent for the Ukrainian southpaw at 135 pounds.

Garcia (37-0, 30 KOs) also is one boxing’s top 10 fighters, pound-for-pound, yet Arum doesn’t consider him a true threat to beat Lomachenko (10-1, 8 KOs).

“He’ll make a joke of [Jorge] Linares, he’ll make a joke of Garcia,” Arum said. “Oh Jesus, these guys, they’re really good fighters, Linares, Garcia. This guy is super-special. You’ve never seen anything like this. He’ll go up to 135, maybe to 140. I don’t know. But he’s gonna do this to everybody.”

Arum isn’t certain, however, that a Lomachenko-Garcia fight is a realistic possibility for Lomachenko’s next fight, expected to take place in “March or April.” That fight will be harder to make than most because of the contentious history between Garcia and Arum’s Top Rank Inc.

The 29-year-old Garcia, a native of Oxnard, California, paid to terminate his contract with Top Rank, his longtime promoter, in May 2016.

That contractual conflict between Garcia and Top Rank kept the three-division champion out of the ring for 2½ years. The WBC lightweight champion has rejuvenated his career, most recently by beating former four-division champion Adrien Broner (33-3, 24 KOs, 1 NC) by unanimous decision in a 12-round, 140-pound fight July 29 at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center.

“Who knows?,” Arum said of making a Lomachenko-Garcia fight. “If I say it, then I’m chasing. Let’s see. It’ll all come. With ESPN behind us, we have plenty of money to offer opponents for really good fights. And ESPN, they want the best, and this kid is the best. … I would put him in with anybody [at] 135 pounds. Anybody in the world at 135.”

Arum realizes it’ll take a healthy seven-figure offer to entice Garcia to battle Lomachenko.

“Hopefully it’ll be made,” Arum said. “You’ve gotta pay these guys a lot of money because they’re not stupid. They’re great fighters. Garcia’s a great fighter. Linares is a great fighter. But ask them, deep down, do they have a chance with this guy? They’ll tell you no.”
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was more disgusted by the clinches than him quitting from his corner. Rigo should retire tonight
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    I was more disgusted by the clinches than him quitting from his corner. Rigo should retire tonight

Why would he retire when he been getting severely underpaid and ducked in his division for years after coming from a ? up situation in his home country and he trying to feed his family? How about just go back to his division and get a couple more decent pay days before he hangs em up?
  • Mastery
    Options
    Is Lomachenko better than Ali, Leonard, and Mayweather?

Bob Arum thinks so. What say you, IC?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why would he retire when he been getting severely underpaid and ducked in his division for years after coming from a ? up situation in his home country and he trying to feed his family? How about just go back to his division and get a couple more decent pay days before he hangs em up?

I see why everyone so called ducked him. Lomo warned the ref what rigo was going to do back stage wtf kind of performance was that. Rigo in good shape and hes good with computers. This ? just isnt for him
  • Mastery
    Options
    Lomachenko did say he wants Garcia next so that should be a good one if it happens.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Is Lomachenko better than Ali, Leonard, and Mayweather?

Bob Arum thinks so. What say you, IC?

I think promoter is being a promoter ... skill wise he is there company everything else has to come with time.. for some even acceptance of that fact.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Rigeondeaux has been ducked his whole career he returned the favor and ducked Lomachenko all night

DQteSlaXcAAGzch.jpg
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Damn rigo...You still cute to me.

Aye, CUT THAT ? OUT!
  • buttuh_b
    Options

I see why everyone so called ducked him. Lomo warned the ref what rigo was going to do back stage wtf kind of performance was that. Rigo in good shape and hes good with computers. This ? just isnt for him

What you mean "so called ducked him" they did duck him.. it sounds like this your first time watching him fight
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The homie Bryant Peralla though....I be hittin him up...the other night the announcers were like he tryin to make a name for himself...HA not against Thurman, Spence, Danny Garcia, Shawn Porter, and Kell Brook...

cqersq08cwik.png
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? was ugly...

nb77omigs09g.jpg

wow reminds me of when margarito punched that guys ear off...
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh who tf is that

And it reminds me when this MMA chick got punched in the ear and her ? was hanging off her head